Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - Smash, JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick, Beaver
  • CTM (6) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF, jvill 51, GATA
  • Crusher (2) - Stark, CTM
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

1 hour ago, GATA said:

You don't think "hey guys, I'm VT" let's look at someone else would suffice.  

What?

robot fail GIF

Nobody cares if a VT dies, especially not if it's Verbal. That wouldn't have helped him at all. In fact, it probably would've only ensured his death.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

You don't think mafia is going to target you ? Therefore, not making it past after a couple of days. Therefore, maybe 1 or  2 shots at the most. 

You're forgetting that a Doc could protect him, if they are so inclined to believe him. And in a game this big, it'd safer for them to do so, since the likelihood of scum finding the Doc on Day is so low.

I'm probably not gonna lynch Verb. Whether he's telling the truth or not will eventually be settled. Either scum will shoot him to remove the threat, or we'll see a counter-claim or shot by the real Vig. And, if we never see more than one shot a night moving forward, then we can consider the possibility he's lying and there's no Vig at all. The only scenario in which leaving him alive could be dangerous for town is if he's a SK*, but I don't think 80 would put one in a game with this many noobies.

I'm inclined to believe Verb for now, as a Vig is a very powerful role for Town.

*SK = Serial Killer : A serial killer is a 3rd party solo role, which means they are on their own team and don't win with either Town or Scum, and have their own win condition to be the last player alive. A serial killer will also have a gun.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Crusher (2) - Stark, CTM
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot
  • JVOR (1) - JiF

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Catch me day one like I caught you day one last game before you talk sh*t. Girly. 

yeah you "caught me". you voted me at a deadline, lol.. 

town sucked last game. the only reason i was killed was because of a deadline random mod kill.

i wasn't going to get lynched that day. 

GFY.....

Ugh also i caught you before teh mafia hiatus on D1, your scum tells are pinging.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

To all you rookie players verbal is at 8 votes it takes 11 to lynch ..... you DO NOT want to pile on and vote him off before he gets a chance to explain his possible innocence or reveal his role to us if he is in fact a town power role. So please keep that in mind for him and all future trains. Just wanted to make sure you guys know how this plays out. 

This has a gross appeal to town and newbie vibe to it. 

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And you and I have been shooting each other D1 or N1 ever since.

Sometimes to the detriment of our alignments, but who the **** cares.

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

MOD NOTE:  @Jets Voice of Reason has replaced @SR24 

Sorry if you were just busy, SR.  Please let us know if you want to try again for a future game!  

JVoY!

22 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What?

robot fail GIF

Nobody cares if a VT dies, especially not if it's Verbal. That wouldn't have helped him at all. In fact, it probably would've only ensured his death.

Exactly my point, which concerns me as I'd assume GATA would know this inherently by now.

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Damn, Old School style. The second best mafia player ....

in his family. 

BD760084-8D10-445F-BE4F-CB440BDDB8BA.gif

Oh God if Dan subs in as scum we're all dead.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm probably not gonna lynch Verb. Whether he's telling the truth or not will eventually be settled. Either scum will shoot him to remove the threat, or we'll see a counter-claim or shot by the real Vig. And, if we never see more than one shot a night moving forward, then we can consider the possibility he's lying and there's no Vig at all. The only scenario in which leaving him alive could be dangerous for town is if he's a SK*, but I don't think 80 would put one in a game with this many noobies.

I'm inclined to believe Verb for now, as a Vig is a very powerful role for Town.

*SK = Serial Killer : A serial killer is a 3rd party solo role, which means they are on their own team and don't win with either Town or Scum, and have their own win condition to be the last player alive. A serial killer will also have a gun.

Yeah I don’t see the benefit to killing Verbal right now. Either he’s telling the truth and we’ve thrown away a potential valuable weapon, or he’s lying and playing the game out should show that and make him an obvious target. Risk of killing him now far outweighs any potential benefit.

• Sympathy 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Crusher (3) - Stark, CTM, Spoot
  • JVOR (1) - JiF
  • Jetscode1 (1) - Verbal

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

yeah you "caught me". you voted me at a deadline, lol.. 

town sucked last game. the only reason i was killed was because of a deadline random mod kill.

i wasn't going to get lynched that day. 

GFY.....

Ugh also i caught you before teh mafia hiatus on D1, your scum tells are pinging.

I called both you rock heads out on day 1. Not my fault rest of game blew it. You trying to relate this to some kind of tell if mine is weak at best. “ Crusher hurting my feelings, he must be scum.” Wow, we need some new players, your like Lizzie level at risk point. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I called both you rock heads out on day 1. Not my fault rest of game blew it. You trying to relate this to some kind of tell if mine is weak at best. “ Crusher hurting my feelings, he must be scum.” Wow, we need some new players, your like Lizzie level at risk point. 

Im not using last game to relate to your tell. what you are doing is what scum crusher does, defensive and abrasive "oh no it can't be possible, you're the moron".

ezgif-3-4d73b70bfe07.gif.bb507ed802d4ce5893b14ccb716f9004.gif

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

tl;dr

Let scum be forced to NK me.  Doc can choose to either self protect or play mind games with scum and protect me as I'm not going to shoot wildly into the crowd on N1 and possibly hit a townie.  I'll wait until I have a good suspect pool before I shoot.

Are you trying to encourage a newbie doctor to protect you?  As if your one shot is that valuable?  

GROSS!!!!

4 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

You know what would really make this game awesome?

About 20 more phukking rules and stipulations to keep track of.

Dont let it get over complicated, a lot of this stuff comes to head as you're going through the game.  Right now, you're trying to guess who's lying.  Keep it that simple.  

Also, watch me because I'm one of the greatest scum hunters of all time, you'll start to pick up on what I'm looking for and maybe one day you can be a fraction of my genius. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Solid reveal.  Well thought out.  Lot of words and unnecessary points but the delivery is strong. 

I dont believe you. 

Then why aren't you voting him?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are you trying to encourage a newbie doctor to protect you?  As if your one shot is that valuable?  

GROSS!!!!

Why are you assuming the Doc is a newbie?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GATA said:

OK 

Idk why reveal you're a PR so early on you'll just get targeted 

To me if true this is not a good move by you.

w.e if you're not we'll catch your lie 

UNVOTE

Gross.   "I dont like this and here's why but lets unvote you because eventually something"...

Looks like scum gracefully jumping off a train or something....

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Agitated Crusher is usually scum Crusher.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Solid reveal.  Well thought out.  Lot of words and unnecessary points but the delivery is strong. 

I dont believe you. 

Unnecessary to you, maybe, but there are a bunch of new players who could benefit from us explaining our thoughts & methods.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

GROSS!!!!

First GATA and now you assuming I have one shot.  At least she gave an explanation that made sense (I'd get killed before shooting again) - what's your excuse?

Other than being a moron, that is.

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I don’t see the benefit to killing Verbal right now. Either he’s telling the truth and we’ve thrown away a potential valuable weapon, or he’s lying and playing the game out should show that and make him an obvious target. Risk of killing him now far outweighs any potential benefit.

Have you played before? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dont like, what?  specifically

feel like the statement stands on its own. crush wants to lynch CTM for last game, which he is now trying to say that i am voting him based on last game and trying to use that to discredit me.  i didn't like his reasoning for a vote there. 

the fact that you jumped on for competing train is whatevs. more of an observation statement. who's following who on votes.