Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross.   "I dont like this and here's why but lets unvote you because eventually something"...

Looks like scum gracefully jumping off a train or something....

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

GROSS

get behind the jif!

(it's safer there anyways)

image.png.e5821db52e4b6c4400d24e68a7a1509f.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Then why aren't you voting him?

Why are you assuming the Doc is a newbie?

Because I'm catching up. 

And because it makes zero sense to protect Verb right now and would an absolutely stupid and negligent decision by the Doc.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Because I'm catching up. 

And because it makes zero sense to protect Verb right now and would an absolutely stupid and negligent decision by the Doc.  

On D1 there are the most people alive; therefore, the least chance of scum actually hitting the Doc.  As a result, if the Doc were to choose to protect somebody else, D1 is not a bad choice.

That said, Doc should play how they want and any element of WIFOM they play with the scum team can only be a good thing.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agitated Crusher is usually scum Crusher.

Unnecessary to you, maybe, but there are a bunch of new players who could benefit from us explaining our thoughts & methods.

First GATA and now you assuming I have one shot.  At least she gave an explanation that made sense (I'd get killed before shooting again) - what's your excuse?

Other than being a moron, that is.

You points mean nothing to newbies.

And you're right, I just assumed it was 1 shot and you know what they say about assuming.  

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I see the vegan diet has brought out the inner ape, have another bamboo shoot porky

So you killed me night one because I didn’t call you out? If the rest of the game had a clue they would have followed my lead and lynched you with a Quickness day2. You are great at being town, inquisitive and not quick to judge, a very logical player who doesn’t chase random threads down a rabbit hole.  You lose IQ points when your scum and find a simple yet reasonable place to put your vote to hang on. No way you look at that question I asked Leelou last game more than once as town. Stark gabe a piss poor effort throwing  out general gibberish disguised to be gameplay. Not to mention he never even engaged you day 1. That should have keyed everybody into you. You distanced yourself from him nicely and he gave you a null read? Stark is having a Baker Mayfield level of regression. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And you're right, I just assumed it was 1 shot and you know what they say about assuming.  

Yea it makes an ass of you. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agitated Crusher is usually scum Crusher.

Unnecessary to you, maybe, but there are a bunch of new players who could benefit from us explaining our thoughts & methods.

First GATA and now you assuming I have one shot.  At least she gave an explanation that made sense (I'd get killed before shooting again) - what's your excuse?

Other than being a moron, that is.

You too? Really? I though it was when Crusher did nothing but make jokes he’s scum Crusher. Now I’m confused. 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

feel like the statement stands on its own. crush wants to lynch CTM for last game, which he is now trying to say that i am voting him based on last game and trying to use that to discredit me.  i didn't like his reasoning for a vote there. 

the fact that you jumped on for competing train is whatevs. more of an observation statement. who's following who on votes. 

You assumed I was following him but I was doing it for the sake of competing trains.

Thanks for the explanation though. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Cute, but doesn’t make you any worse at this. Your voting me for competing trains because Out of 20 people you believe Verbal is a town vig? Sounds good. 

Yeah, me not willing to lynch a potential Town PR make me look bad.

Like I said earlier, his claim will work itself out. We can always lynch him down the road if cracks in his claim start to show.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

On D1 there are the most people alive; therefore, the least chance of scum actually hitting the Doc.  As a result, if the Doc were to choose to protect somebody else, D1 is not a bad choice.

That said, Doc should play how they want and any element of WIFOM they play with the scum team can only be a good thing.

I wholeheartedly disagree.  If I was a Doc there is no way on this possible earth I'm leaving myself exposed for a shot on N1 for a D1 reveal of a vig who istn vetted and isnt even giving us a full reveal.  Not to mention how the reveal itself was questionable. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you played before? 

Played in one of the first games 10+ years ago on JI, so I’m at least a little familiar with the mechanics even though I don’t know all the different roles. Are you saying my logic on not killing Verbal today was wrong though?

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So you killed me night one because I didn’t call you out?

heh? we killed Jetscode n1

chill man, you are a good player nobody suggesting otherwise, certainly not me. I nk you because you are god damn impossible to lynch and a thorn in my side, if you catch on to me you don't let go

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Played in one of the first games 10+ years ago on JI, so I’m at least a little familiar with the mechanics even though I don’t know all the different roles. Are you saying my logic on not killing Verbal today was wrong though?

Oh, ok, my bad for not remembering.  No, your logic is spot on.  I find his reveal questionable and I think his plead for the Doc to protect him is disgusting, so I dont believe him this second but you're right, it's not the right decision to lynch him now. 

'

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agree to disagree here - I think explaining ourselves in more detail than usual is beneficial for new players to understand the strategies at play.

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So you killed me night one because I didn’t call you out? If the rest of the game had a clue they would have followed my lead and lynched you with a Quickness day2. You are great at being town, inquisitive and not quick to judge, a very logical player who doesn’t chase random threads down a rabbit hole.  You lose IQ points when your scum and find a simple yet reasonable place to put your vote to hang on. No way you look at that question I asked Leelou last game more than once as town. Stark gabe a piss poor effort throwing  out general gibberish disguised to be gameplay. Not to mention he never even engaged you day 1. That should have keyed everybody into you. You distanced yourself from him nicely and he gave you a null read? Stark is having a Baker Mayfield level of regression. 

I don't recall anybody pointing that out until I cased CTM after Stark died.  Either way, it's last game and not relevant now.

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

I wholeheartedly disagree.  If I was a Doc there is no way on this possible earth I'm leaving myself exposed for a shot on N1 for a D1 reveal of a vig who istn vetted and isnt even giving us a full reveal.  Not to mention how the reveal itself was questionable. 

To the underlined, I understand and that's your call.

To the bold, care to explain how my reveal was "questionable"?

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, me not willing to lynch a potential Town PR make me look bad.

Like I said earlier, his claim will work itself out. We can always lynch him down the road if cracks in his claim start to show.

Little eager to jump off. But ok, sounds good. 

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

heh? we killed Jetscode n1

chill man, you are a good player nobody suggesting otherwise, certainly not me. I nk you because you are god damn impossible to lynch and a thorn in my side, if you catch on to me you don't let go

LOL Night 2. I need meat! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

No it’s fine. 

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agree to disagree here - I think explaining ourselves in more detail than usual is beneficial for new players to understand the strategies at play.

I don't recall anybody pointing that out until I cased CTM after Stark died.  Either way, it's last game and not relevant now.

To the underlined, I understand and that's your call.

To the bold, care to explain how my reveal was "questionable"?

I’ll let you know what’s relevant and not relevant , k cupcake? 

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - Smash, JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick, Beaver
  • CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Crusher (3) - Stark, CTM, Spoot
  • JVOR (1) - JiF
  • Jetscode1 (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This has a gross appeal to town and newbie vibe to it. 

how funny ...I knew you would say that as I was posting it shame Ape was not here to beat you to it.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Little eager to jump off. But ok, sounds good.  

"Little eager to jump off"?

I was never voting Verb in the first place.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

tl;dr

Let scum be forced to NK me.  Doc can choose to either self protect or play mind games with scum and protect me as I'm not going to shoot wildly into the crowd on N1 and possibly hit a townie.  I'll wait until I have a good suspect pool before I shoot.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

@GATA

Probably, but I'm hoping the Doc gets fancy and tosses a protect my way so mafia waste their shot.  Or just WIFOM with the scum team and make them waste a shot anyway and not hit a PR (and hopefully not even kill anybody if our Doc is good enough).

31 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@JiF

Here is my reveal and all subsequent posts that speak to anything regarding the Doc.  Feel free to identify where I was "pleading" for a protect.  I took the liberty of bolding where I specifically did NOT plead; rather, I was providing options and even said I think they should make their own choice as any WIFOM with the mafia is good.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, ok, my bad for not remembering.  No, your logic is spot on.  I find his reveal questionable and I think his plead for the Doc to protect him is disgusting, so I dont believe him this second but you're right, it's not the right decision to lynch him now. 

'

See my above post and how pleading wasn't even remotely the case.

Oh, and eat a bag of dicks while you do.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote JVOR

I'm with JiF on this and going back to my original selection.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

horatio sanz waffle GIF

So Crusher is mad, JiF can't read, 80 isn't here for me to shoot, JC is still afraid to post, and CTM still ruins everything.

Solid D1 so far!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fact I caught him and CTM at the end of day 1 last game. 

okay Mr. Last Game  , You taking lessons from that filthy Ape ?

Unvote Verbal - I believe him

Vote Crusher

So we can watch him stumble around like a buffoon with some fake reveal

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

So Crusher is mad, JiF can't read, 80 isn't here for me to shoot, JC is still afraid to post, and CTM still ruins everything.

Solid D1 so far!

Im not mad . I’m trying to gauge reaction. Wow, gameplay still loss on you dolts. 

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Verbal (5) - JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, CTM, Spoot, Smash
  • JVOR (2) - JiF, Beaver
  • Jetscode1 (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because I'm catching up. 

what ? Verbal is a revealed power role and there's 20 people in this game (very low chance Doc gets killed on night one) and you think its a bad move for a Doc to protect him ? Is this a joke to mess with verbal or are you just that bad at this ?

6 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm with JiF on this and going back to my original selection.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Oh no not another LK

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Im not mad . I’m trying to gauge reaction. Wow, gameplay still loss on you dolts. 

Rumbilin Bumbilin Stumbilin with 5 votes

52 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sometimes to the detriment of our alignments, but who the **** cares.

JVoY!

Exactly my point, which concerns me as I'd assume GATA would know this inherently by now.

Oh God if Dan subs in as scum we're all dead.

What's the concern? I wouldn't do it even with doc. You are a clear target. Again I said play as you want I would have revealed after a couple of shots. 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

okay Mr. Last Game  , You taking lessons from that filthy Ape ?

Unvote Verbal - I believe him

Vote Crusher

So we can watch him stumble around like a buffoon with some fake reveal

Not me pal. Not revealing. If town is dumb enough to lynch me then they deserve Then what they get. 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

What's the concern? I wouldn't do it even with doc. You are a clear target. Again I said play as you want I would have revealed after a couple of shots. 

So, you would let yourself be lynched as Doc?

That's Lizzie-level play right there.