Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im not mad . I’m trying to gauge reaction. Wow, gameplay still loss on you dolts. 

Said every player who got annoyed and then decided to make it "game play"

CrushApe over here, folks.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what ? Verbal is a revealed power role and there's 20 people in this game (very low chance Doc gets killed on night one) and you think its a bad move for a Doc to protect him ? Is this a joke to mess with verbal or are you just that bad at this ?

Do you really need to ask this, Smash?

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

What's the concern? I wouldn't do it even with doc. You are a clear target. Again I said play as you want I would have revealed after a couple of shots. 

Huh?  We're way past this point.  I would have been lynched had I not revealed, not sure why we're revisiting this.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Gross.   "I dont like this and here's why but lets unvote you because eventually something"...

Looks like scum gracefully jumping off a train or something....

LOL GFY

Just now, Verbal said:

Huh?  We're way past this point.  I would have been lynched had I not revealed, not sure why we're revisiting this.

It's not a revisit more so just responding to your concern 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Rumbilin Bumbilin Stumbilin with 5 votes

Really? Plus it’s only day1. What the he’ll you doing here?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Not me pal. Not revealing. If town is dumb enough to lynch me then they deserve Then what they get. 

I get the inclination to play that way, but remember we have a crop of new players that need to understand the strategy, not you "taking your ball and going home".

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agree to disagree here - I think explaining ourselves in more detail than usual is beneficial for new players to understand the strategies at play.

I don't recall anybody pointing that out until I cased CTM after Stark died.  Either way, it's last game and not relevant now.

To the underlined, I understand and that's your call.

To the bold, care to explain how my reveal was "questionable"?

It was the way you used non-game related rationale behind why 80 decided to give you a gun.  Implying roles arent random which isnt shocking with 80 but to use it as your defense of why you had a gun seems like a stretch but an easy sell.   Then also claiming he knew you'd be in this situation, how could he control it?  It was basically a bunch mularkey to make your reveal look legit.

As opposed to: I'm town Vig.  

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So you killed me night one because I didn’t call you out? If the rest of the game had a clue they would have followed my lead and lynched you with a Quickness day2. You are great at being town, inquisitive and not quick to judge, a very logical player who doesn’t chase random threads down a rabbit hole.  You lose IQ points when your scum and find a simple yet reasonable place to put your vote to hang on. No way you look at that question I asked Leelou last game more than once as town. Stark gabe a piss poor effort throwing  out general gibberish disguised to be gameplay. Not to mention he never even engaged you day 1. That should have keyed everybody into you. You distanced yourself from him nicely and he gave you a null read? Stark is having a Baker Mayfield level of regression. 

such a lie... Baker's first season was no where near as good a my first season.... regression is your opinion. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im not mad . I’m trying to gauge reaction. Wow, gameplay still loss on you dolts. 

I explained something the same way last game and caught hell for trying to gauge reactions, use gameplay. funny how this only works only some people allowed to use this and get reads.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

It's not a revisit more so just responding to your concern 

I'm no longer concerned with you.  (not in a bad way, lol, I just get where you were coming from and we're good)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Just because people keep saying I’m annoyed doesn’t make it true. Just like people calling you a soft girly man doesn’t make that tr..... shit bad example. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I get the inclination to play that way, but remember we have a crop of new players that need to understand the strategy, not you "taking your ball and going home".

*balls

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

such a lie... Baker's first season was no where near as good a my first season.... regression is your opinion. 

I explained something the same way last game and caught hell for trying to gauge reactions, use gameplay. funny how this only works only some people allowed to use this and get reads.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion. 

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@JiF

Here is my reveal and all subsequent posts that speak to anything regarding the Doc.  Feel free to identify where I was "pleading" for a protect.  I took the liberty of bolding where I specifically did NOT plead; rather, I was providing options and even said I think they should make their own choice as any WIFOM with the mafia is good.

You just quoted numerous posts of you speaking about Doc protection but you dont view that as a plea?  My god man.  You're stinky

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You just quoted numerous posts of you speaking about Doc protection but you dont view that as a plea?  My god man.  You're stinky

Honey don’t harass the power role. It’s not like anyone would lie about that. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was the way you used non-game related rationale behind why 80 decided to give you a gun.  Implying roles arent random which isnt shocking with 80 but to use it as your defense of why you had a gun seems like a stretch but an easy sell.   Then also claiming he knew you'd be in this situation, how could he control it?  It was basically a bunch mularkey to make your reveal look legit.

As opposed to: I'm town Vig.  

Your reading comprehension is atrocious, JiF.  I never implied 80 gave me this role.  I said he probably got a laugh out of me having a gun and him not being a player for me to shoot at.  That in no way was part of any defense - actually, I wasn't defending anything....I was revealing my role.

You make no sense.  Your batman days are long gone.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Just because people keep saying I’m annoyed doesn’t make it tie. Just like people calling you a soft girly man doesn’t make that tr..... sh*t bad example. 

well played

EAD

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really? Plus it’s only day1. What the he’ll you doing here?

playing with you big boy

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Verbal (5) - JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, CTM, Spoot, Smash
  • JVOR (2) - JiF, Beaver
  • Jetscode1 (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

See my above post and how pleading wasn't even remotely the case.

Oh, and eat a bag of dicks while you do.

Post numerous posts about Doc protection, literally says " 

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

but I'm hoping the Doc gets fancy and tosses a protect my way so mafia waste their shot

But sure, he's not pleading for a protection.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

So I think we have a very different impression of what "pleading" is.  Allow me to explain more clearly:

Me stating Doc could potentially play WIFOM games with scum and protect me Night 1 = not pleading

You and Crusher begging for each other's dicks in every other post = pleading

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Post numerous posts about Doc protection, literally says " 

But sure, he's not pleading for a protection.

hoping =/= pleading, but ok

Especially when I explain it all within the same posts (WIFOMing the scum team).

You can't be this dumb.  Can you?

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what ? Verbal is a revealed power role and there's 20 people in this game (very low chance Doc gets killed on night one) and you think its a bad move for a Doc to protect him ? Is this a joke to mess with verbal or are you just that bad at this ?

There is no earthly possible scenario you get rolled Doc and protect a non-vetted Verb tonight.  No earthly scenario.  Dont even try to lie like you would because everyone here who knows you will know you're lying, so why try to push this?  

I've left Cop unprotected I didnt trust.  My god.  This isnt even a question. 

Day 1 Vote Count

• Crusher (5) - Stark, CTM, Spoot, Smash, Verbal
  • CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Verbal (5) - JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • JVOR (2) - JiF, Beaver

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

JIF all kidding aside you seem to be giving Doc protect or not protect more attention than verbal ever did . It's really a non factor, the Doc will do what he /she wants regardless

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

There is no earthly possible scenario you get rolled Doc and protect a non-vetted Verb tonight.  No earthly scenario.  Dont even try to lie like you would because everyone here who knows you will know you're lying, so why try to push this?  

lol

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Do, You. Understand. What. WIFOM. Is.  ???

The Doc could self protect and scum might think they'll protect me, and therefore go Doc hunting into a pool of townies that contain a self protecting Doc and won't be able to kill him/her.

I think......Pac might be better at this than you.  There, I said it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Your reading comprehension is atrocious, JiF.  I never implied 80 gave me this role.  I said he probably got a laugh out of me having a gun and him not being a player for me to shoot at.  That in no way was part of any defense - actually, I wasn't defending anything....I was revealing my role.

You make no sense.  Your batman days are long gone.

well played

EAD

Reading comprehension?   You listed 2 reasons why 80 gave you a gun.   You pleaded for protection.  It's all out there for everyone to read.

lmfao i mean holy sh*t its like playing card with my sisters kids

It might be best to largely ignore what JiF says until he decides to get his head out of Crusher's his ass.

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

So I think we have a very different impression of what "pleading" is.  Allow me to explain more clearly:

Me stating Doc could potentially play WIFOM games with scum and protect me Night 1 = not pleading

You and Crusher begging for each other's dicks in every other post = pleading

Oh I see.  As long as you dont think it's pleading while you're pleading then there is actually nothing to see here, right?  

JIF all kidding aside you seem to be giving Doc protect or not protect more attention than verbal ever did . It's really a non factor, the Doc will do what he /she wants regardless

What?  I'm in bizarro world on D1.  He revealed, asked for a protection and I'm the one giving attention?   lmfao.  I'm doing my job as a townie.

holy sh*t. this is insane right now 

lol

exactly lol

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Reading comprehension?   You listed 2 reasons why 80 gave you a gun.   You pleaded for protection.  It's all out there for everyone to read.

lmfao i mean holy sh*t its like playing card with my sisters kids

Yes, reading comprehension.  Exactly that.  Read closely, if that's at all possible:

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

I did not list 2 reasons 80 gave me a gun.  I listed 2 things I knew went 80 sent my role PM.

I'm seriously looking around my cube for the hidden cameras, because this has to be a joke and you're not really believing what you post.  It has to be.