Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Do, You. Understand. What. WIFOM. Is.  ???

The Doc could self protect and scum might think they'll protect me, and therefore go Doc hunting into a pool of townies that contain a self protecting Doc and won't be able to kill him/her.

I think......Pac might be better at this than you.  There, I said it.

You're asking for protection.  You're directing the doc.  Dont try and spin what you've already done because I'm calling you out on it.  

You can keep insulting my game but time and time again I've proven to be elite at this sh*t. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh I see.  As long as you dont think it's pleading while you're pleading then there is actually nothing to see here, right?  

"Mr. JiF, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this game is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Yes, reading comprehension.  Exactly that.  Read closely, if that's at all possible:

I did not list 2 reasons 80 gave me a gun.  I listed 2 things I knew went 80 sent my role PM.

I'm seriously looking around my cube for the hidden cameras, because this has to be a joke and you're not really believing what you post.  It has to be.

simon cowell facepalm GIF 

my work is done here, you're spinning like a mother ****er and it's all on here for display.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

There is no earthly possible scenario you get rolled Doc and protect a non-vetted Verb tonight.  No earthly scenario.  Dont even try to lie like you would because everyone here who knows you will know you're lying, so why try to push this?  

I've left Cop unprotected I didnt trust.  My god.  This isnt even a question. 

JIF Verbal revealed with 8 votes L-3 and you think he would do that this early and fake the reveal ? I'm not going to advocate whether a Doc should protect or not but your logic here is way off IMHO "no earthly scenario ?" How exactly do you Vett a Vig ? The only way he is Vetted is when he shoots and kills and at that stage we are not even having this conversation of protection because at that stage he becomes vanilla town and has no reason to be protected. The role of Doc is a role that takes chances and uses percentages to make calls. You can't direct the game based on your assumption  Verbal is lying, the Doc may very well believe Verbal and in that case it makes perfect sense to protect if they so choose especially in a 20 player game and the odds they get night killed are pretty damn low. I know I slightly contradicted myself when I said I would not say whether a Doc should protect or not but your reasoning is flawed so I felt a doc, who may very well be a noob should have perspectives and different opinions

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

"Mr. JiF, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this game is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I dont think the insults are having the desired effect you're looking for, it's only making you look like you've been caught by the greatest scum hunter of all time. 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

unvote - Verbal is lying but I like the cut of his gib.

Vote Crusher

I’ve gone through every single mafia thread in the sub forum. I have been imbued with knowledge. I know all.  

I mean, I'm not lying, but thanks for the compliment, heh.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

my work is done here, you're spinning like a mother ****er and it's all on here for display.

That's your response to me clearly showing you I didn't list reasons 80 "gave me a gun"?

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with you now.  I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Day 1 Vote Count

• Crusher (6) - Stark, CTM, Spoot, Smash, Verbal, kdels62
  • CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Verbal (4) - JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, Brick
  • JVOR (2) - JiF, Beaver

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF Verbal revealed with 8 votes L-3 and you think he would do that this early and fake the reveal ? I'm not going to advocate whether a Doc should protect or not but your logic here is way off IMHO "no earthly scenario ?" How exactly do you Vett a Vig ? The only way he is Vetted is when he shoots and kills and at that stage we are not even having this conversation of protection because at that stage he becomes vanilla town and has no reason to be protected. The role of Doc is a role that takes chances and uses percentages to make calls. You can't direct the game based on your assumption  Verbal is lying, the Doc may very well believe Verbal and in that case it makes perfect sense to protect if they so choose especially in a 20 player game and the odds they get night killed are pretty damn low. I know I slightly contradicted myself when I said I would not say whether a Doc should protect or not but your reasoning is flawed so I felt a doc, who may very well be a noob should have perspectives and different opinions

So, you wouldnt in this scenario but if someone else wanted to, you're ok with that?  I'm fine with that but that person would be classified as a moron by my standards but that's cool too.  It's their role. 

The bottom line about this situation is; Verb revealed and immediately pleaded for protection.  It's gross.  Dont care what your opinion of what the Doc should or shouldnt do with this information. The bottom line is Verb revealed, I didnt like his reveal and then he immediately tried to direct the Doc.   These are undeniable facts and they're disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I mean, I'm not lying, but thanks for the compliment, heh.

That's your response to me clearly showing you I didn't list reasons 80 "gave me a gun"?

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with you now.  I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

GFY scum not my fault you're a ******* moron. 

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Wow, its impressive to make that very funny line that unfunny. 

• Haha 2

Unvote

Vote Spoot

everyone is pinging that was directing the Doc.  I'll give Verb the benefit of the doubt for now because he will be easy to cal b.s. on later via the use of his shots.  For now, I want anyone that was suggesting the Doc should be out protecting an unvetted Vig on N1.  

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The issue here is that Verbal’s plea worked and JiF is still ranting and raving. At least I think that’s what’s happening, it’s not a great argument it’s kinda boring and definitely lame.

you can read that scenario in a few ways.

JiF has a legit point, Verb also had a legit claim at L-3 with so many players in a game of 50% newer players.

or

One of them is using the claim to spin/drive narrative to help them achieve a town lynch, and a misuse of the DOC protect role at night on the first set of Night Actions giving scum team a 2 to 0 score on first day. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Spoot

everyone is pinging that was directing the Doc.  I'll give Verb the benefit of the doubt for now because he will be easy to cal b.s. on later via the use of his shots.  For now, I want anyone that was suggesting the Doc should be out protecting an unvetted Vig on N1.  

I directed the Doc to use WIFOM, yes.  If that's your case, I'm guilty.  My point is that you're not reading the thread and using incorrect examples (like apparently me listing why 80 gave me a gun) to support your flawed case.

Use logic or GTFO.

Day 1 Vote Count

• Crusher (6) - Stark, CTM, Spoot, Smash, Verbal, kdels62
  • CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Verbal (4) - JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, Brick
  • Spoot (1) - JiF
  • JVOR (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I directed the Doc to use WIFOM, yes.  If that's your case, I'm guilty.  My point is that you're not reading the thread and using incorrect examples (like apparently me listing why 80 gave me a gun) to support your flawed case.

Use logic or GTFO.

You're an idiot.  Go away. 

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Crusher's stock is on the rise

bugs bunny wwe GIF by Looney Tunes

As a big fan of Beaver I'm going to help you here.  What your seeing is a false narrative. I'm not being voted because I've done anything vote worthy but because I'm supposedly angry. One person says it then everyone mimics it. Chances are one of the early votes on me will be scum.  If you want to vote me it's cool because you are learning and I'm here for you. Following people when you are new is perfectly fine way to learn what to do and not to do. Even though you will learn from my flip it was the wrong play this game but ultimately it's about you new guys learning the game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stark said:

JiF has a legit point, Verb also had a legit claim at L-3 with so many players in a game of 50% newer players.

or

One of them is using the claim to spin/drive narrative to help them achieve a town lynch, and a misuse of the DOC protect role at night on the first set of Night Actions giving scum team a 2 to 0 score on first day. 

The right move for the game would be for the noobs to eliminate a random vet and let the doc role chill. Force Verbal’s hand and proceed from there. 
Personally, I’d rather eliminate a random noob and hope for the best. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Eh, the chance of the scum team actually guessing the Doc correctly on N1 with 20 players is highly unlikely.  Not impossible, but unlikely.  This is more about JiF not liking my reveal and wanting to drive a narrative that I'm begging for Doc protection when I very clearly stated the Doc should engage in WIFOM with the scum team (but I'd obviously love to be protected if they shoot at me tonight, which results in not losing a townie N1).

The whole point of that is the Doc could self protect but all this chatter about the subject might have scum thinking Doc will protect me instead and maybe they hit a vanilla townie instead of a vigilante.  That's a benefit for the town as I'll probably hold off on shooting until I have a good pool to shoot from, as I said earlier.  But I don't think JiF really reads my posts - he just sees what he wants to see.

Just now, kdels62 said:

The right move for the game would be for the noobs to eliminate a random vet and let the doc role chill. Force Verbal’s hand and proceed from there. 
Personally, I’d rather eliminate a random noob and hope for the best. 

Good strategy. Better off putting a vet down. You guys need to play and learn. 

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Spoot

Honestly I'd say Spoot too at this point. Unvote vote Spoot. 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

or

who is 1 of them