Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

@Spoot-Face yeah I think I assumed verb had one shot when he said "this Bullet" also the fact he hinted at protection . I think if he had multiple shots he would have pushed harder on Doc protection angle and he didn't. This stuck in my head and I went with it. I also read his back and forth with Gata and I think the Doc should probably go back and read all this stuff before making a decision on how to proceed regardless of the current argument.

I firmly believe Verbal is telling the truth in his reveal because if hes lying hes opening himself up to get shot by a possible real Vig and if hes scum revealing Vig would have been a terribly stupid play and verbal is not terribly stupid. If you are scum and put yourself in harms way you do it to take out a power role not just to save your ass from being lynched

Verb himself corrected me and Gata about more than 1 bullet.  Skimmer.

I disagree with all this but in effort not to beat a dead horse, I personally wouldnt shoot the Vig if I were scum.  I'd let him kill off some of the town first.  Verb aint good enough to go shooting rando and hit scum.  It's a big game, I'd welcome the help. 

He could also be SK/3rd party, etc. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Spoot-Face yeah I think I assumed verb had one shot when he said "this Bullet" also the fact he hinted at protection . I think if he had multiple shots he would have pushed harder on Doc protection angle and he didn't. This stuck in my head and I went with it. I also read his back and forth with Gata and I think the Doc should probably go back and read all this stuff before making a decision on how to proceed regardless of the current argument.

I firmly believe Verbal is telling the truth in his reveal because if hes lying hes opening himself up to get shot by a possible real Vig and if hes scum revealing Vig would have been a terribly stupid play and verbal is not terribly stupid. If you are scum and put yourself in harms way you do it to take out a power role not just to save your ass from being lynched

I went back and read from Verbs post... @GATA was the one questioning his shot by saying Verb never clarified.

Verbal said I have 1 vote and 1 kill or something to that affect and i read that as he was saying for tonight. Verb questioned her on this and there were a few back and forth posts about it. ended with verb giving a slight FOS to gata. 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I went back and read from Verbs post... @GATA was the one questioning his shot by saying Verb never clarified.

Verbal said I have 1 vote and 1 kill or something to that affect and i read that as he was saying for tonight. Verb questioned her on this and there were a few back and forth posts about it. ended with verb giving a slight FOS to gata. 

the context of it... if you read back

I told him 1 shot because I assume he'll probably get shot tonight. NO FOS I'm not trying to ask how many shots. 

TY 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

if the scum team has some vets on it they would know that a free shooting Vig is actually more of a risk to town than scum early simply because there a are more of them. Bottom line is if Verb is the vig he needs to shoot from a board consensus or be lynched.  Vig becomes more dangerous to scum as the number of town dwindles. 

Good point. I don't have a problem with anyone debating the merits of who the doc should protect, but trying to lock the doc into not protecting Verb would take away one of the advantages he/she/machine has here and seems a bit suspect to me.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• Crusher (6) - Stark, CTM, Spoot, Smash, Verbal, kdels62

• CTM (4)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA
  • Verbal (4) - JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, Brick
  • Spoot (2) - JiF, Crusher
  • JVOR (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I disagree with all this but in effort not to beat a dead horse, I personally wouldnt shoot the Vig if I were scum.  I'd let him kill off some of the town first.  Verb aint good enough to go shooting rando and hit scum.  It's a big game, I'd welcome the help. 

Honestly do you read anything ? 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Dont let it get over complicated, a lot of this stuff comes to head as you're going through the game.  Right now, you're trying to guess who's lying.  Keep it that simple.  

Also, watch me because I'm one of the greatest scum hunters of all time, you'll start to pick up on what I'm looking for and maybe one day you can be a fraction of my genius. 

Ok I shall follow your lead through this.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

the context of it... if you read back

I told him 1 shot because I assume he'll probably get shot tonight. NO FOS I'm not trying to ask how many shots. 

TY 

yes, i did. i didn't say anything that was opinion of mine. i said that i had read it and " xyzzy..." 

I didn't FOS you, I know what you were doing when you commented the way you did. that post was for the game, not an attack 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude please don't call me a skimmer when I stated in the posts I was going back to re - read to find out where I assumed Verbal had one shot. if anyone is skimming in this game it's you. 

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

gross

Gross ?? you are the one who is gross. Why in the **** would a vet player like Verbal reveal as a Vig when he could possibly get a counter claim from a doc or cop by revealing one of those roles instead ?? As scum its pure stupidity to claim Vig in so many ways yet you disagree with this ?

Sorry but you are starting to ping now 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote JIF

Here's a guy that just spent the better part of the day attacking verbal making a case by amplifying what verbal said with zero comprehension then turns around and votes Spoot and points fingers at me !! 

Sorry but this is all over the place. 

tenor.gif.f4d052a0ac42c05f39f6e066a785b59b.gif

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

tenor.gif.f4d052a0ac42c05f39f6e066a785b59b.gif

I don't see it as an escalation I count for one vote. I don't like the fact JIF pushed hard in one direction basically calling verbal a liar then just peeled off to vote others that may disagree with his opinion. Maybe JIF came to terms he was wrong guess we'll find out soon enough