Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Dude please don't call me a skimmer when I stated in the posts I was going back to re - read to find out where I assumed Verbal had one shot. if anyone is skimming in this game it's you. 

Gross ?? you are the one who is gross. Why in the **** would a vet player like Verbal reveal as a Vig when he could possibly get a counter claim from a doc or cop by revealing one of those roles instead ?? As scum its pure stupidity to claim Vig in so many ways yet you disagree with this ?

Sorry but you are starting to ping now 

Smash, you clearly came into the game without reading it all and proceed to start talking out your poo hole.  

I'm glad you went and caught up on the game. 

You're clearly rusty because I'm making perfect sense. 

Vote JIF

Here's a guy that just spent the better part of the day attacking verbal making a case by amplifying what verbal said with zero comprehension then turns around and votes Spoot and points fingers at me !! 

Sorry but this is all over the place. 

And he's gone full blockhead.

We playin mafia!!!  (when I say that, I'm singing it to the tune of, "we playing basketball".

Vote JIF

Here's a guy that just spent the better part of the day attacking verbal making a case by amplifying what verbal said with zero comprehension then turns around and votes Spoot and points fingers at me !! 

Sorry but this is all over the place. 

pingy.. why apologizing for a vote?

hrm

57 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I don't see it as an escalation I count for one vote. I don't like the fact JIF pushed hard in one direction basically calling verbal a liar then just peeled off to vote others that may disagree with his opinion. Maybe JIF came to terms he was wrong guess we'll find out soon enough

I'm voting people for not agreeing with me?  What?  I'm voting Spoot for his participation in Doc directing.  My god man.  Read! 

I dont believe Verb.  That doesnt mean he's the lynch today.  You cant win the game on D1 and I'm clearly not going to convince people to lynch a alleged power role that we can direct his shot to vet.  This shouldnt be a foreign concept to you.  

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Drums said:

Or that's what he wants you to think. 

Its a bad move for scum because it has little reward. As a scum player if you get attention (high vote count) you want to out important power roles not false claim Vig . So many things come into play, one being the timing (day1) the other being high reward. If Verbal is scum like JIF is insinuating and he claims Doc he easily halts the train. A smart Doc does not reveal just yet because it's way too early top tip your hand to scum as the Doc but Verbal kept himself alive to influence votes on other townies and took the attention off himself in the process. Same thing if he claims Cop. In this game you simply do not lynch un-countered power roles like Cop or Doc it's just too risky. So you tell me why a Vet player like Verbal would do such a thing and claim Vig ? JIF is attacking a guy that warrants no attack based on an assumption he's lying all while doing something dreadfully stupid if he were scum. In the end you have to make up your mind how you see fit.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF in all fairness verbal never begged for protection (he suggested it) nor did he push the issue when you questioned him ...I think you're getting a little tunnel vision here

I had tunnel vision 2 hours ago, now I'm all over the place.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

That and remember just a few posts ago when he said that I had "tunnel vision"? 

Now I'm all over the place. 

lol 

cant make this sh*t up

Tunnel vision on verbal .... Then changing your vote to another player . Usually if you make a case on someone like you were on verbal you stick to that UNLESS you changed your mind in which case it would be nice to know that if you did. 

I think that's reasonable. 

I'm voting you for that reason..... because what else is there to go on with a day 1 vote ? I'm not positive on anyone but I am getting reaction from you...... so the game moves on

14 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

To all you rookie players verbal is at 8 votes it takes 11 to lynch ..... you DO NOT want to pile on and vote him off before he gets a chance to explain his possible innocence or reveal his role to us if he is in fact a town power role. So please keep that in mind for him and all future trains. Just wanted to make sure you guys know how this plays out. 

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

how funny ...I knew you would say that as I was posting it shame Ape was not here to beat you to it.

The only people worried about or thinking about how certain posters are going to take a post are scum. 

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Tunnel vision on verbal .... Then changing your vote to another player . Usually if you make a case on someone like you were on verbal you stick to that UNLESS you changed your mind in which case it would be nice to know that if you did. 

I think that's reasonable. 

I'm voting you for that reason..... because what else is there to go on with a day 1 vote ? I'm not positive on anyone but I am getting reaction from you...... so the game moves on

I was never voting Verb.  I was voting Spoot when you made the tunnel vision comment. lol

8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Ctm seems scummy. 

i’ll start reading the game now and get caught up. Nice to be back for old time’s sake. 

6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Wow ctm actually had votes on him. I just was making a joke but i guess he’s up here. 

if you are going to case me no taggin in dan, i can't handle that kind of heat

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

great case you go with that

I mean, it's true.  I'm not posting worried about how it's going to be received because I'm town out here hunting scum.  You're out here saying completely illogical inaccurate nonsense and not looking at the big picture and worried about how people are going to react to your posts.