• CTM (6)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver
  • Crusher (6) - Stark, Spoot, Verbal, kdels62, Brick, JVOR
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, Crusher, JC
  • Smash (1) -  JiF
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • Ape (1) - CTM
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

15 hours ago, CTM said:

my take- he was run up for the lulz not because he did anything suspicious, claimed a role at l-3 that can be easily vetted +  we get more dead bodies in a game that's going to be a cluster for a bit. No point in taking him out now and depriving us of dead mofo's. 

If he's still alive and kicking when we don't want dead mofo's well then we can fire him into the sun for all I care.

I can agree with this.

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'd prefer to just lynch Verbal to see if he's telling the truth...ugh...most of you won't agree.  Unvote, Vote JiF

Stop hiding from me

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you show up after more than 24 hours just to say you'd rather lynch Verb, but then you vote Jif?

Gross.

I mean, he did say most won't agree, so he went in another direction.  This is a little pingy for you - seems like you're looking for easy ways to throw shade.

12 hours ago, CTM said:

Folks, Ape is like the id of your local sanitarium that broke free and entered a competitive battle of wits in a testosterone fueled peer group. He's a category 6 hurricane of personality disorders and will reign chaos upon this game.  As much fun as this usually is to troll it presents in a particularly deadly form here.

Many moons ago Max had Google DeepMind (gatabot's ancestor) perform an extensive analysis of 10 years of mafia play on this board with it's advanced neural networks. The results came back clear. Lynching Ape day 1 is the optimal town strategy in any scenario.  He was actually proven to be more dangerous to town as town than as scum due to the whirlwind of stupid and ego he advances into the game. Vote ape, and he'll omgus you. Vote with ape and "you are getting behind the ape" and thus scum.. Ignore the ape and you are hiding from him and also scum.  Look at him funny, scum. Don't look at him, scum. This all serves to give scum ample room to hide in plain sight as ape leads one townie lynch after another.  They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, the scene below from Mafia! gives a good visual example of how this plays out

It doesn't matter if he's the doc, or the cop or the vig or whatever. The longer ape is alive the lower town's win % goes. Town has a remarkable 0% win% if he lasts past day 3, it's 36% if he's alive on day 2. He craters our odds just by entertaing the game.

And here we have the most deadly incarnation of Ape, the mod confirmed town ape. It's like the common flu has mated with the corona virus and been crossbred with a strain of smallpox. It's bad bad news. Existential threat level.  This is what we are faced with here. In a normal game town will be tempted to ignore ape or not trust him, because they do not know his role. In this game, you will be inclined to trust him as a mod confirmed good guy. (particularly the noobs) and this is where he will be unstoppable.

I can't say this strongly enough. Townies if you want any hope of winning, lynch ape now, lynch him fast, lynch him hard. Do not let him pass go. Do not let him collect $200. He needs to die now, not in 10 minutes, not wait and see, not oh lets all make fun of the stupid arrogant furball. die die die murder murder murder

fu 80!

vote ape

Possibly the best mafia-related post of all time.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This also popped up on my search.  Oh look at me, getting lynched yet again....

18F2AA54-08B3-4541-9CE1-C5CB1E2DB275.png

And look at the mother****er that lead that lynch!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

There's no rush on kicking out newbies. It's your first time. Try to get a feel for what's going on & make your own assessments. 

If anything sticks out to you quote it. 

If you have questions just ask. 

Can we be called virgins instead of noobs?

Has a better ring to it IMO.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still want you back and playing though!  Miss you.

You have an open invitation to the Dead Thread for this game if you want it.  

Send it!  

For me I just find it hard to concentrate and catch up on things once I'm behind like 20 plus pages.  I don't have the patience to read through that much content.  

I'm enjoying the spirit of this game though.  We'll see how it goes over the next few games.  

• Upvote 2

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (6)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver
  • Crusher (5) - Stark, Spoot, kdels62, Brick, JVOR
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, Crusher, JC
  • Smash (3) -  JiF, JVOR, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • Ape (1) - CTM
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I can agree with this.

Stop hiding from me

I mean, he did say most won't agree, so he went in another direction.  This is a little pingy for you - seems like you're looking for easy ways to throw shade.

Possibly the best mafia-related post of all time.

And look at the mother****er that lead that lynch!

Are you even in this game? 

20 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Send it!  

For me I just find it hard to concentrate and catch up on things once I'm behind like 20 plus pages.  I don't have the patience to read through that much content.  

I'm enjoying the spirit of this game though.  We'll see how it goes over the next few games.  

That was a very nice way to say a smoking pile of sh*t.

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Are you even in this game? 

Just got here, what'd I miss?