• CTM (6)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, jvill 51, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver
  • Crusher (5) - Stark, Spoot, kdels62, Brick, JVOR
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, Crusher, JC
  • Smash (3) -  JiF, JVOR, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • Ape (1) - CTM
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

Funny to me how Verbal isn’t getting more votes. Ok, “if “he is the Vig, he’s a townie who can shoot one or multiple times. Sounds great but he has no more insight than anyone else in the game. With that he also has the potential to kill a townie each time he shoots, 77% more likely to hit townie than scum. Upside he will count as a townie for endgame. Pro tip- scums not letting that happen. 

Smash had an ok point about about Verb not using the claim as scum, a power role to expose  Cop or Doc is always better . 

So... chances are he’s either a townie big with a 77% chance to hit Town  each time he shoots or possibly a serial killer. Serial killer is basically a vig but does  not win with town. Has his own win requirement. Kills town or scum not really caring. 

Now, the play the mod 80 factor. He and Verbal  have a history of shooting eAch other on the reg. . I believe he gabe  Verbal a gun, but not a vig, doubt he made him a good guy. Verbal is a serial killer most likely. He needs to be lynched. 

Now, I’m town and you may Lynch me today and that’s fine. I will flip town and you should look at those first three in my train. Nobody had a case on me, except Crusher must be scum because he’s mad or salty. For.  you new guys, that’s not a case. Plus Brick and JVOR jumped in for no reason at all. Very little to no explanation.  

So,  that’s all I got. Choose wisely. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Funny to me how Verbal isn’t getting more votes. Ok, “if “he is the Vig, he’s a townie who can shoot one or multiple times. Sounds great but he has no more insight than anyone else in the game. With that he also has the potential to kill a townie each time he shoots, 77% more likely to hit townie than scum. Upside he will count as a townie for endgame. Pro tip- scums not letting that happen. 

Smash had an ok point about about Verb not using the claim as scum, a power role to expose  Cop or Doc is always better . 

So... chances are he’s either a townie big with a 77% chance to hit Town  each time he shoots or possibly a serial killer. Serial killer is basically a vig but does  not win with town. Has his own win requirement. Kills town or scum not really caring. 

Now, the play the mod 80 factor. He and Verbal  have a history of shooting eAch other on the reg. . I believe he gabe  Verbal a gun, but not a vig, doubt he made him a good guy. Verbal is a serial killer most likely. He needs to be lynched. 

Now, I’m town and you may Lynch me today and that’s fine. I will flip town and you should look at those first three in my train. Nobody had a case on me, except Crusher must be scum because he’s mad or salty. For.  you new guys, that’s not a case. Plus Brick and JVOR jumped in for no reason at all. Very little to no explanation.  

I will not be voting you today, mt.

I would kill Verb but there really isnt a point to do it today.

Spoot or Smash 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Talking about Nolder. You missed me calling for a lynch because your likely the serial killer. Other than that not much. 

Yeah let's talk about that.  If I'm the SK, me revealing vig ensures I can't win the game.  And as a SK, I would have no teammates as that is a solo role.  So that sort of draws it's own conclusion - I'm not a SK.

So let's just assume for a moment that I'm a townie.  You're proposing to lynch a townie because I could shoot another townie?  You yourself suggested that I would only shoot where the consensus agreed and if I diverted from that it would mean my lynch.

So why the reversal on your thought process?  The most obvious explanation is that I am actually what I say I am, and I'm easily vetted (your words earlier).

Now, turn it around.  Say I'm a SK.  Everybody knows it, including mafia.  You think they're going to let a player with a night kill NOT on their team stay alive?  Hell no.  Why would you propose doing mafia's work for them?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Yeah let's talk about that.  If I'm the SK, me revealing vig ensures I can't win the game.  And as a SK, I would have no teammates as that is a solo role.  So that sort of draws it's own conclusion - I'm not a SK.

So let's just assume for a moment that I'm a townie.  You're proposing to lynch a townie because I could shoot another townie?  You yourself suggested that I would only shoot where the consensus agreed and if I diverted from that it would mean my lynch.

So why the reversal on your thought process?  The most obvious explanation is that I am actually what I say I am, and I'm easily vetted (your words earlier).

Now, turn it around.  Say I'm a SK.  Everybody knows it, including mafia.  You think they're going to let a player with a night kill NOT on their team stay alive?  Hell no.  Why would you propose doing mafia's work for them?

crush pinged hard yesterday., today he is buddying up and mentoring. 

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Just figured out SK meant serial killer and there is another possible role in this game.

Head Explode GIF by memecandy

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Stark said:

crush pinged hard yesterday., today he is buddying up and mentoring. 

Agreed.  But I'm voting Smash today because he pinged harder for me.

Now that the back and forth between JiF and I is done, and I can't speak for JiF - I was playing it up from my side.  While I do think he's a goof, I was laying it on thick with the insults and trying to see who would play mediator.  A few did a little, but nothing stood out as much as Smash.  It's already weird for him to be this invested this early, but he pinged more than anybody else to be yesterday, hence my vote switch.

That said, I could vote Crusher as well, and probably JC again (he's hiding).  That's my lynch list for D1.

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Just figured out SK meant serial killer and there is another possible role in this game.

Head Explode GIF by memecandy

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty likely, actually.

I'm considering calling a "hero shot*" tonight as I'd expect a savy SK to shoot somebody and blame it on me "going rogue".

*her shot essentially meaning getting super lucky and actually hitting scum - most people call it skill when they do this, but we all know it's mostly luck this early in a game

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If he is the Serial Killer, don't we effectively have him dead to rights? If he shoots before we tell him to shoot, or someone other than who we tell him to shoot, he's obviously getting lynched the next day. Only way that's really dangerous to us is later on when the numbers are dwindling.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If he is the Serial Killer, don't we effectively have him dead to rights? If he shoots before we tell him to shoot, or someone other than who we tell him to shoot, he's obviously getting lynched the next day. Only way that's really dangerous to us is later on when the numbers are dwindling.

we don't control shots only the person with said role does

1 minute ago, GATA said:

we don't control shots only the person with said role does

I get that, what I'm saying is as soon as he strays from our directives he's as good as dead the next day anyway.

But the idea that there could be a vigilante AND a serial killer definitely changes my thought process on the situation. Need to mull it over.

32 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Your choices were being lynched today or staying in the game awhile. Winning was off the table once you revealed. I’m ok with giving you a chance, unvote vote Spoot. 

Day 1 Vote Count

• Crusher (5) - Stark, Spoot, kdels62, Brick, JVOR
  • Verbal (3) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • Spoot (1) - Crusher
  • Ape (1) - CTM
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I get that, what I'm saying is as soon as he strays from our directives he's as good as dead the next day anyway.

But the idea that there could be a vigilante AND a serial killer definitely changes my thought process on the situation. Need to mull it over.

Yes & no, basically at this point trust no one . Based on that notion a vigilante will also be cautious of who he shoots. Some so much that they may hold their fire one night.

What town does is try to read into what the players say to get an idea of who "KNOWS TOO MUCH".  Scum/Mafia knows who is in their team. But at least Town holds majority.

And if perhaps the crazy virgin (80) is that blood thirsty their might be a 3rd party (Serial Killer) he wins being the last man standing.

42 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes & no, basically at this point trust no one . Based on that notion a vigilante will also be cautious of who he shoots. Some so much that they may hold their fire one night.

What town does is try to read into what the players say to get an idea of who "KNOWS TOO MUCH".  Scum/Mafia knows who is in their team. But at least Town holds majority.

And if perhaps the crazy virgin (80) is that blood thirsty their might be a 3rd party (Serial Killer) he wins being the last man standing.

Is it possible that there would be a scum with vigilante-like abilities? I.e. the scum could take out two people with night kills?

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

I mean, he did say most won't agree, so he went in another direction.  This is a little pingy for you - seems like you're looking for easy ways to throw shade.

I can't ignore him lurking for most of the game, apart from his lazy "magic 8 ball" spiel, being missing for 24 hours, then come in say he wants to vote one guy, then votes someone else without even making a case.

I know I wanted to lynch him last game for lurking (his Scum MO) and was wrong, which is the only reason I'm not going harder after him.

23 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Is it possible that there would be a scum with vigilante-like abilities? I.e. the scum could take out two people with night kills?

That I know of no. They as a team get 1 kill.

Day 1 Vote Count

• Crusher (4) - Stark, kdels62, Brick, JVOR
  • Verbal (3) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • Spoot (1) - Crusher
  • Ape (1) - CTM
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (2) - 32EBoozer, Spoot