Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

23 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just to add onto this for newer players: do not screenshot, quote, or otherwise communicate your Role PM from 80 to prove you are what you say you are. Even if you think you've found a clever way of doing it that isn't strictly against the rules, don't. The spirit of the game is that no one is supposed to be able to confirm what you're telling them about yourself is true until you die and 80 confirms it.

Also if you're going to say or do something but you're not sure if it is or isn't against the rules just shoot 80 a PM and ask him. I have done this many times in games and sometimes the moderator says whatever I was thinking is ok and other times they asked me not to. It's as simple as just checking in. So don't ruin the game for everyone else when you could have just asked! Ok that's all I have to say for now have fun everyone!

Okie dokie

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

From what crusher says you must of been a child as recently as 2 weeks ago

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

I had those too but there was something about the TNMT underoo's that made me want to show off my body. 

Yeah.  I don't know of too many kids that are concerned about their body image.

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

How many weeks does a game usually run? Or do they even last that long?

Not that it matters to me, just wondering how long it takes. Could be 5 months for all I know....

It depends.  Some games last just a few days.  Others last a few weeks.  A bigger game like this should be on the longer side, especially since I will be very patient when it comes to setting deadlines.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

How many weeks does a game usually run? Or do they even last that long?

Not that it matters to me, just wondering how long it takes. Could be 5 months for all I know....

1 -2 weeks at the most

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Vote: Verbal

because this whole time I thought people were saying “Vote: spoken out loud” and I was looking up the rules like a loon to figure out how that worked

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Are we feuding? I think we’re feuding.

I mean, someone had to take up 80's slack in the never-ending 80/verbal feud.

Another unwritten rule I'll mention regards subbing out. If you ever feel like you might need to sub out, don't say it in the game thread. Just PM Jetsfan80 and he'll take care of it.

In the past, we've had people openly ask for a replacement and complain about it in thread, and that kinda has an impact on the game.

• Upvote 1

Oh, another note for the newbies: we have an unwritten rule around here that we don't lynch a newbie on Day 1, so you're safe in that regards. I believe the same goes for Scum's night kills, too, but that would depend on the Scum team's own discretion.

So, basically, for the first day/night phase of the game, you should be pretty safe. After that, you're fair game.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, another note for the newbies: we have an unwritten rule around here that we don't lynch a newbie on Day 1, so you're safe in that regards. I believe the same goes for Scum's night kills, too, but that would depend on the Scum team's own discretion.

So, basically, for the first day/night phase of the game, you should be pretty safe. After that, you're fair game.

Given that new players (10) equal veteran players (10), that might be harder to guarantee in this game.  But I'd certainly say its far more likely that a veteran player gets lynched over a new player on D1.  Especially since so many of the veteran players are completely unlikable in every way.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1