Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

sh*t. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Who wants a bullet in the left eye socket?  Right through the back of your head!

Then I can skull**** your corpse!

Ok.  That may have been a bit excessive.

Spoot or Smash.  Take your pick

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

So my understanding of this game is that it is important to act wholly like an idiot and get eliminated.

Yes well that is second behind lynching ape

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

Confirmed SK

Confirmed to enjoy empty eye sockets, totally different.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Spoot or Smash.  Take your pick

Serious?  I was actually thinking that holstering would be the best choice tonight, but if people want me to take a shot and call it, I'm happy to do that as well.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Serious?  I was actually thinking that holstering would be the best choice tonight, but if people want me to take a shot and call it, I'm happy to do that as well.

coward

Just now, Verbal said:

That's not going to work.  Logically I should holster, but I'm down for more dead bodies as well.  If the consensus is to shoot, I'll shoot.

Ok, someone make a list/take a poll.

Not it! 

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The whole point of you staying alive was that so your shot can be directed and we can vett you.

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You are the worst at this game. No instincts and zero finesse. Literally your case is I was hostile. Hostile Crusher is scum. That’s just sad, you should get replaced. 

right.. i don't believe i ever used the word hostile. 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

No sh*t?  haha Smash and I are like oil and water as teammates...oh wait, I do remember that now.  We argued the entire time in the qt while you guys picked each other apart.  lol

yeah that qt was hilarious to read back...

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you ever played with Smash?  Totally out of his meta.  Plus, he was blatantly ignoring simple concepts ie; me not believe Verb while voting Spoot.  Verb wasnt asking for doc protection.  Verb could be lying and or a determinant to the town.   The nail in the coffin for me was when in less than 2 hours said I had tunnel vision but then voted me for being all over the place.  These are inconsistencies that are not in line with town or Smash.

Dude you are the absolute worst you are overly dramatic make subtle changes in what people say to fit your narrative and thats whats totally disgusting.  I'm sure people can go back and read that I NEVER said Verbal was NOT asking for Doc protection HE DID ask for it but he was not pushing it to the level you were trying to sell.

I also made it clear I was posting scenarios to help some of the new players yet you chose to ignore that and once again lie to fit your narrative.

You do this with me every single game we play and it becomes infuriating. Other players have acknowledged exactly what I was doing yet you keep on. 

So I didn't like the fact you were all over verbal and once again being overly dramatic then decided to vote spoot because of one post. maybe if you tone it down a bit and stop acting like a damn town crier I would not have went in the direction I did. Just sayin. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Verbal should shoot. Get it done. Prove to us your claim.

Also shoot Crusher

didn't you jump off crusher vote right at deadline switching to CTM when his death was all but sealed?

10 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Why do you think you should holster?

Most of the players alive are town, as the mafia are the "informed minority", while the town is the "uninformed majority".

As a result, my target would most likely be a townie unless there was clear evidence of scum.  I don't think we have super clear evidence of scum; therefore, my initial inclination is to holster.

All that said, like I mentioned previously, we need dead bodies - I'm happy to shoot if that's what people want.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The whole point of you staying alive was that so your shot can be directed and we can vett you.

Did you miss the part where I asked people to let me know what the want me to do?  That will come with targets, and I will pick the majority.

Or just shoot whoever the **** I want (but I'll tell you who!)

;-)