Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was under the impression this wasn't an option. If there's a scum role that can shoot that changes everything and we probably should have lynched him Day 1.

Its a slim possibility but when a Mod wants a blood bath they will role up both sides. 80 likes blood baths he encourages them lol . So there is that chance and that's all I was trying to put out there its something you have to keep in mind.

The way i suggest we do this is either

option a: public vote where we see where everyone stands with a shot target. We see where people stand with votes and mafia has to take sides somehow so it gives us info versus an anonymous poll

option b: let the mod confirmed townie pick since we unanimously know that a townie made the decision without question of motive. (Barf) but ok as a general principle. 

option c : just let batman pick so he finally shuts up about it. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its a slim possibility but when a Mod wants a blood bath they will role up both sides. 80 likes blood baths he encourages them lol . So there is that chance and that's all I was trying to put out there its something you have to keep in mind.

Another solid post from Smash 

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

option a: public vote where we see where everyone stands with a shot target. We see where people stand with votes and mafia has to take sides somehow so it gives us info versus an anonymous poll

option b: let the mod confirmed townie pick since we unanimously know that a townie made the decision without question of motive. (Barf) but ok as a general principle. 

Option c lol

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

It’s not even a question, verbal HAS to shoot a town-directed target. Having not shoot is the worst case scenario, we learn nothing tomorrow and he gets to skate by with the same scenario tomorrow if he’s scum. It’s highly suspicious that he’s even floating this as an option as it is highly anti-town. 

So you have no problem Verbal shooting with town direction and possibly shooting a town power role ? Obviously there is a much larger percentage of town that can be shot but it's better to just shoot than holster because you need to know what verbal is ? 

So tell me if verbal shoots and kills a townie, because the odds say he will, you going to be the one to say whether he's an SK or a Vig  or the slight possibility he may be scum as well ?? is taking a shot that has a bad percentage a good idea to still have doubts the next day phase ?

If you feel Im scum for asking these questions then fine that's your prerogative. I never agree with bad percentage play

Just now, Smashmouth said:

So you have no problem Verbal shooting with town direction and possibly shooting a town power role ? Obviously there is a much larger percentage of town that can be shot but it's better to just shoot than holster because you need to know what verbal is ? 

So tell me if verbal shoots and kills a townie, because the odds say he will, you going to be the one to say whether he's an SK or a Vig  or the slight possibility he may be scum as well ?? is taking a shot that has a bad percentage a good idea to still have doubts the next day phase ?

If you feel Im scum for asking these questions then fine that's your prerogative. I never agree with bad percentage play

We’re openly discussing the shot said person would have to defend themselves

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

3CDAB9DE-9D06-412A-A73F-A9CABB30B83F.gif

1 minute ago, GATA said:

We’re openly discussing the shot said person would have to defend themselves

Yeah if we do it that way not much different than having another lynching. Sure we'd run the risk of forcing another reveal but we'd be facing that risk anyway with the next lynch.

• Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

It’s not even a question, verbal HAS to shoot a town-directed target. Having not shoot is the worst case scenario, we learn nothing tomorrow and he gets to skate by with the same scenario tomorrow if he’s scum. It’s highly suspicious that he’s even floating this as an option as it is highly anti-town. 

I think you just made my point for me?  For Christ's sake, there's a poll out there to identify if I should shoot at all or not.  And then I'd happily go with the consensus, so what's your point if not just reinforcing mine?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Sk has no game admitting to being vig dodo bird. You think he is surviving to end game with 21 players with a win condition of being a lone survivor with one other when everyone knows he has a killing ability? 

What are the options you are even worried about with him shooting into a crowd of people. Hello, this is mafia, our voting percentage is low to at the start. If he’s town, if we direct him as a whole that is essentially equivalent to us voting as a town for a lynch target just during night phase. 

what you are suggesting is he holster and derp derp we face the same challenge tomorrow with no information gained. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

If Verbal isn’t scum and doesn’t take his shot then scum will kill him. He shouldn’t survive the night. Take the damn shot. 

From every death you get more information as gory as it sounds 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Sk has no game admitting to being vig dodo bird. You think he is surviving to end game with 21 players with a win condition of being a lone survivor with one other when everyone knows he has a killing ability? 

What are the options you are even worried about with him shooting into a crowd of people. Hello, this is mafia, our voting percentage is low to at the start. If he’s town, if we direct him as a whole that is essentially equivalent to us voting as a town for a lynch target just during night phase. 

what you are suggesting is he holster and derp derp we face the same challenge tomorrow with no information gained. 

I like you 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I think you just made my point for me?  For Christ's sake, there's a poll out there to identify if I should shoot at all or not.  And then I'd happily go with the consensus, so what's your point if not just reinforcing mine?

Distract distract that’s all your day one was. I don’t even know if that means you are scum, but that was what your play was  For me for day one either alignment. You spent more posts defending a reveal than actually trying to scum hunt imo. But it’s whatever. 

Not to kick the dead, but CTM also rolling over and trying to meme lynch ape and starting a t-minus 30 minute lynch on smash wasn’t his best game as a townie either. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Distract distract that’s all your day one was. I don’t even know if that means you are scum, but that was what your play was  For me for day one either alignment. You spent more posts defending a reveal than actually trying to scum hunt imo. But it’s whatever. 

Not to kick the dead, but CTM also rolling over and trying to meme lynch ape and starting a t-minus 30 minute lynch on smash wasn’t his best game as a townie either. 

Yeah those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

So JVoR says I'm being highly suspicious, but then explains to Smash that it doesn't make sense for me to be a SK.

Is everybody planning on contradicting themselves in this game?

What i’m saying is regardless of alignment your play on day one was anti-town. You are highly unlikely to be a sk since i think you’re more intelligent than that. So that for me leaves either one.

I don’t frankly care looking too hard at you for lynch since if you’re town you’ll eventually die or be an asset. If you’re scum, You holstering is a way to delay the town’s decision on you. 

• Upvote 1