Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You have to be kidding me.  On Friday night I was reading and not posting.  Are you suggesting I'm scared of posting?

lololololololololololol

No JIF we were in a rather Important debate about what to do in the game and you were in the thread which I saw you enter and then leave after about 40 minutes with no input from you at all. I found that to be rather odd. Why in the **** would I think you were scared of posting ?? You are Nuts

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I see jif and spoot as scummy. Calling foul at each other, but not voting each other in favor of garbage cases. Also jif doing the ‘I don’t see it’ comment is gross.

Totally, especially when I called CTM's role and everything.

You havent played in a while, I've entered next level sh*t in this game.  I'm my favorite role, look out!

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Fwiw i was voting and suspicious of crusher and smash for more than this holstering talk. Hence my votes on day one. They both are playing suspiciously, smash is just most obviously for me right now. 

yes I'm scummy for disagreeing with you go make that case. Take JIF with you Im sure his brilliance will help you

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

?I made the poll,  & gave my Reasons why. Currently, there’s only a handful of us talking id like to see more from everyone else before casting my vote. 

Idc what you want to call out do it.

Which is possible. But i wanted to see what you did first without anyone saying anything about it. Thanks ape. 

8 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

The value of your role is that you’re not getting lynched and that your alignment is a guarantee town vote.

You are suggesting, if verbal is town, he does the dirty work for mafia by shooting you. You realize mafia has to eat it and shoot you at some point if Verbal is telling the truth as town. That’s one night THEY would have to spend in this scenario letting a potential cop or doc get to live a night. 

If Verbal is scum faking vig, let’s say tomorrow rolls around and you are the only dead body. What does that tell us exactly? Scumverbal in this scenario can claim oops guess the result was inconclusive help me pick a target tomorrow guys. 

Also, for the math: if verbal is town vig, let’s assume 4 or 5 scum as the standard is typically around 25 percent scum roughly speaking. Since he doesn’t have himself or ape in a sane world as scum targets, he actually has a 5/18 or 4/18 blind probability of shooting scum tonight.

Let’s say there is Two power roles other than Vig in this game. That is 2/18 random probability he shoots power role. that would leave in general 11/18 chance in a five scum setup he shoots vanilla townie. 

this is mafia guys. First of all there is no blind random possibility because this is a game about information. You are educated guessing with information at hand to help guide your decision. As town there will never be a decision where vig could shoot into a majority of scum since  they’d have already achieved their win condition. 

^^^^ town

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You havent played in a while, I've entered next level sh*t in this game.  I'm my favorite role, look out!

It was pretty obvious CTM was VT he didn't seem like he wanted to play in that role probably the reason he kept pushing to lynch the Ape and crack jokes through the entire thread. Man I wish I had the foresight you do its mind boggling

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

No JIF we were in a rather Important debate about what to do in the game and you were in the thread which I saw you enter and then leave after about 40 minutes with no input from you at all. I found that to be rather odd. Why in the **** would I think you were scared of posting ?? You are Nuts

omg

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Now Smash, Mr. sensitive dont make fun of me, can only hurl insults as a defense.

This is what we call deer in headlights.

Shoot Smash tonight and celebrate tomorrow. 

yeah I know JIF that entire post was me hurling Insults ... Here's the post for you to try and comprehend since you asked the question and I answered.

FWIW it is nuts for you to think I would claim you were afraid to post.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah I know JIF that entire post was me hurling Insults ... Here's the post for you to try and comprehend since you asked the question and I answered.

FWIW it is nuts for you to think I would claim you were afraid to post.

Definitely means I’m scum.  Great case, Smash.  High level sh*t right there 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ID. said:

Sorry, another ‘noob’ question:  

So, anyone ‘claim’ a role, like vigilante.  Are there any repercussions if they’re lying about it?  Are they automatically lynched?

Thanks

No. Basically, it’s up to us the player using these threads of only worthwhile and not at all annoying information to vet the claim and decide if we believe or not. We lynch and they murder accordingly.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ID. said:

So, anyone ‘claim’ a role, like vigilante.  Are there any repercussions if they’re lying about it?  Are they automatically lynched?

Thanks

You can claim whatever you want, up to the town to decide if you’re telling the truth. That said, lying as Town isn’t a good strategy, very few situations where there is a good reason to lie as Town.  

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ID. said:

Thanks

Yes, anyone can claim a role.  The repercussions are political (depends on each player's biases) and often leads to comments like "lynch all liars".  Not saying it always leads to an auto lynch it really depends on the claim.  Obviously lying about a cop or doc role will get you lynched sooner than later.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

You can claim whatever you want, up to the town to decide if you’re telling the truth. That said, lying as Town isn’t a good strategy, very few situations where there is a good reason to lie as Town.  

Unless you get put in CTMs position.   Then by all mean lie

All caught up--damn if you step away for an hour you could come back to 0 posts or 500 haha. First vote I knew it could go either way so I apologize CTM but we'll get the scum next time for sure. There were a few interesting posts like ten pages ago pertaining to Verbal and it gave me some ideas about some different players. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’d like to see it play out first. The echoing Itself in a vacuum isn’t suspicious.

Her not picking a candidate while making the statements she is was making me want to observe It further. But thanks for jumping in and calling her out on it before there’s a whole lot of evidence to go off of. 

Evidence. You’re funny.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Knowing that CTM was signaling vanilla doesn’t mean anything. Scum deliberate on what role a guy could be as he gets run up all the time. You selling it as something that makes you town is gross.

Your play is also idiotic. Even if Sash is scum I’d never listen to a thing you say, because you 2 basically crater each other every game for 10 years.

I dare you to say something relevant withOut gargling your own jizz.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Knowing that CTM was signaling vanilla doesn’t mean anything. Scum deliberate on what role a guy could be as he gets run up all the time. You selling it as something that makes you town is gross.

Your play is also idiotic. Even if Sash is scum I’d never listen to a thing you say, because you 2 basically crater each other every game for 10 years.

I dare you to say something relevant withOut gargling your own jizz.

Solid post 100% true. Except for the gargling his own jizz. Typically its a friends. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1