Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Because one of you is voting to holster and adding momentum to that at a pivotal moment with some Very faulty logic. 

1. If I ask another player a direct question, don't answer for them. It skews their answer (as you should know, because you just went through the same thing with Ape) and it makes it look like you are protecting them.

2. Faulty logic? I don't want to give Scum an extra kill tonight, because that's more than likely what is going to happen, and I don't think verifying that Verb has a kill does all that much for Town right now. IMO, we'll be in the same boat we are now, but minus 1 extra Townie. Let's wait until we can make a more educated guess.

You trying to push a kill looks gross, IMO.

8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

you guys are all over the place with the probability logic. Your potential to out a true power role is 2/18 if there are just two power roles. Oh sh*t 1 in 9 shot at it. Guess i won’t take that chance (cough we literally have the same probability and lynch during the day with the same probability) but that is somehow less dangerous to you? 

Than what was your point about having the player role claim, if not to protect from killing a PR? If the chances favor us hitting a VT anyway, then who the **** cares if they claim VT?

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Educationally speaking you think it’s more likely for scum to keep a townie with a power role alive as opposed to a confirmed townie with 0 killing abilities and who also asked vig to shoot him lol 😂 stop 

You failed to answer my question. Noted.

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? Why do you think scum is going to shoot him tonight? They've also have a mod-confirmed Townie, and possible Doc and Cop to worry about. With the percentages favoring Verb's shot hitting Town, why would they be so eager to kill him tonight? Not to mention that there are maybe 4-5 scum votes helping to direct the shot to make sure it doesn't hit Scum.

But, okay, I'll play your game for a second. Say Verb takes his shot, hits a likely VT, and vetts his ability. What's your play for D2. Where do we go from there?

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Educationally speaking you think it’s more likely for scum to keep a townie with a power role alive as opposed to a confirmed townie with 0 killing abilities and who also asked vig to shoot him lol 😂 stop 

Looks like a non-answer to me.

I don't give a **** about the math.

I don't think the benefits of confirming whether or not Verb CAN shoot, and not his alignment, are worth the price of an extra dead Townie, PR or not.

You're just giving Scum an extra NK.

• Haha 1

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

My thought process is that of verbal shoots he most likely kills a VT. Not a huge hit, but if we hit someone who’s scum then great. I’m willing to take the risk of him shooting a town member or a member of the mob. 

Chances are he's not hitting Scum, and we're only giving them an extra NK.

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Curious, do you think i’m scum or do you think i’m townie with bad logic or neutral? 

@Spoot-Face  and crusher ask the same At this point. 

It's starting to look that way to me, yes.

1. You insist on there being an extra kill tonight, even though you agree that it'll most likely be Town who gets got.

2. You answered a question for Gata (who I'm know looking at as Scum) even though you JUST chided Ape for basically doing the same god damn thing.

3. You glossed over the potential of outing a Town PR, when YOU were the one who suggested that anyone getting the shot from Verb can just role claim.

4. I think you're obfuscating with numbers here, when that's not really the point, and ignoring other arguments.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Thought you were just blabbering...

D2 read death scene(s) 

as I mentioned on my previous reply see interactions. Even reactions from this night phase are giving information 

So, your answer to what we do after we vett Verb's ability is to "read death scene(s)"?

So, really, you have no plan, and you just want to see someone die.

PING

8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Nope, please answer the question about the math disputing the statement : i’m worried about outing a town power role. 

and the conflict of this statement: there is lower probability we out a power role tonight than on day one. 

Again, I'm not talking about the math. I'm talking about what YOU said.

37 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

As a hypothetical here, let’s say verbal is a  scum with a power like rolefinding or roleblocking. There is value for him to prolonging his lynch so he gets to gain info for his team. 

I’m not saying that’s likely but you still have to defend against it as town. Holstering is basically a way of prolonging things for what, Not wanting to shoot a townie when we could just have that townie role claim before verbal submits the shot? 

^^

Having a townie role claim before being shot ONLY serves to out/protect a town PR from being shot. And you just casually suggest it like it's no big deal.

That's what I didn't like.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unless you know right now he is about to hit town we still have a chance at hitting scum why are you so quick to just assume it’s a vt

Have you really not been following?

Have you missed JVOR's probabilities that he's been jizzing all over the thread?

The likelihood is that the shot lands on VT. NOT Scum.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

^ I mean you’re so sure it’s an extra NK are you scum? 

I think your probabilities software needs to be updated.

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Deflection lmaoooooooo

How is that a deflection? I'm pointing out something the he literally did!

You are so bad at this.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Tf ??? Lol 😂 
He’s Sk or Vig he doesn’t get my vote yet he’s asking town where to shoot 

WHY NOT CATCH A PLAYER lying 

WE HAVE MAJORITY 

WE NEED INTEL

^^

image.png.8516dd44bc6b5f4f2786f6dd54b3ec0d.png

I really can't even follow GATA at this point.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I’m not disputing that but you can’t dispute it won’t hit scum either . 
we need to vet verb. 

whats the likelihood he survives more than a couple of days you wasted a shot and don’t know if he’s lying 

1. Yeah, you're totally right, I can't dispute that it's POSSIBLE that it won't hit scum, but I think someone swapped the definitions of "possible" and "likely" in your internal dictionary.

2. If Verb is lying it's either because he's SK (which we CAN'T vett by his shot) or that he's Mafia. And if he's Mafia, we'll figure that out as the game goes on.

I'm not proposing that we just leave Verb to sit there until the end of the game without shooting. We can always deal with him another night. I just don't think figuring his ability out NOW is worth the price of an extra dead Townie.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Cause now you’re looking at me as scum as soon as I called for your shot that’s what was bolded 

that’s the deflection. 

The term you are looking for is "OMGUS" then, not deflection.

And if you're using stupid logic to support shooting me, or anyone, I'm gonna call you on it.

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Point taken. In the unlikely event we ring up an actual cop or doc, Let’s muzzle that potential doc or cop in the name of silence. Huzzzzzzah. 

^^Not what I was suggesting and you know it.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Usually D1 is lack Luster we have a bunch of memes and jokes no substance 

Fair

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Currently, we’re in a situation where we can get more information by everything happening. 

We get info said person is not Scum; perfect! The only other possibility is SK and with town holding majority the only win condition is being the last man standing out of 20 ppl. 

The best way for Town to get information is to just let the game play out. Conversation, arguments, and forcing people to make stances are really good for that, but with every Townie death is one less day that we have before we lose. Sure, we're shortening the lynch pool to find scum, an extra death tonight is another day closer to that deadline, but without a whole day of conversation. IMO, it's not worth it.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Based on vig /sk ‘s ability I don’t see scum not taking their shot at him tonight because if SK their win condition is still being the last group and they know that . But if they don’t ok we get to direct him one more day with more information after the death scenes 

Those same percentages that work AGAINST us hitting Scum with Verb's shot, also work in Scum's favor. They know, as well as we do, that they are not as likely to get hit tonight  by Verb, so they may decide on other targets of theirs before coming back to him. Now, if the odds were better that we could hit scum with Verb's shot, yeah I'd say take it, but most likely we will just end up hurting Town, and Verb will still be a candidate for SK and someone we have to deal with.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

& IMO We’re already literally delaying the game almost like a full day by not taking a full stance. Hence, us having this conversation and no night actions being submitted based on 80s last response.

I was talking about an in-game Day Phase, not a IRL one.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think you should also be taking into account what if scum is voting holster. No ? 

Sure, they could vote holster. And I'm fine with that, as I think it's better for Town.

What's your point?

3 hours ago, CTM said:

+ curvy, if you and crusher ever procreated it would be amazing 

image.thumb.png.67dae914a70e8e727e905622bcff452e.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Listen y’all. I didn’t read too close while getting caught up, but I noticed Spoot talking about doing a re-read multiple times, only to never seemingly do it - despite being fully engaged. 

I cannot promise he’s scum, but this Is a non-meta, universal charade I’ve caught many scum with over the years. 

Food for thought.

No, I did.

Page 31; post #1058

It wasn't much, but like I said earlier, I struggle with these high roster games.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick. 

So, Verb is clearly a Vig and not SK

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Vote Spoot

GFY

1 hour ago, GATA said:

VOTE Spoot

GFY

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

My third assumption was that you wouldn’t shoot a noob because it would be foolish... I was wrong... let my death not be in vain.

This. Should've been me instead of you. RIP

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

vote spoot 

GFY, too

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

He's hiding.

This was my main point of Fos'ing JC in that post of mine you quoted. JC was has been hiding all game, was absent for 24 hours+, comes in to say he'd normally like to vote you, but then decides to vote JiF with no case at all. It was a lazy, sh*t vote on a player who had only one person voting, while there were TWO players tied at 5 votes.

He did absolutely nothing to help Town with that vote, but somehow I look scummy for pointing it out, but you don't.

GFY

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

[REDACTED]

The way you say that, it kinda sounds like you're surprised that I was the one who pointed it out first, because you wouldn't expect that level of awareness out of a beaver like me.

lol

I'm equally willing to vote either Gata or JC today.

vote JC

Because at least Gata is active. Better for the noobs.

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

boss man asked me not to comment on such matters. 

Yeah, I edited your quote in my post, too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

honorable beaver

I've had many people use many different adjectives before calling me a beaver, but "honorable" is a first!

❤️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  Nothing really informative in the post.  We can discuss it in postgame.  

I thought it was pretty informative. Are you saying I should drop it?

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Like I mentioned before your votes seem opportune.

Even this vote if you're so sure I'm scum vote me.

This just comes off like an excuse. 

^^

More horsesh*t from the Bot.

It has ALWAYS been my position (among others) to prioritize killing inactives over actives, because inactives hurt the game. That's even more true now when we're trying to break in a bunch of noobies.

Really feels like this is Gata's first time playing.

@GATA You do know that we can only vote one player at a time that we think looks scummy, right? I think both you and JC look bad, and I can only vote one of you. I choose to remove the inactive player over the one who sucks, but is at least active.

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

"Fully Flowered Ones"

I have no idea what this means.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I agree.

GATA is helping me at times, JC nadda!

For the love of CPU's please don't mold your game after Gata.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

But..... But.... She's nice to me!

She's only nice because @CTM programmed her to be, so that someone would actually be nice to him. But, in a hilarious twist of irony and a miraculous moment of A.I. self-learning, she learned that he's a giant piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve kindness, so she quickly turned on him and is now sentient.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

She literally said "I'm gonna join your dumb Jets forum"

^^Will actually be Kdels in a dress

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

She'll come back to me. 

If you love something set it free, if it returns it's yours forever 

CTM with his Gata right before her realization:

https://s9.postimg.cc/qrdbb7qzj/s2l71_A3.gif

46 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I actually really doubt JetsCode is scum. Everyone has been saying he's too quiet so wouldn't he want to come out and say something just to show his face? I feel like if he was just lurking as scum he'd want to try and explain himself. He might just be new(I can't remember) like me or he hasn't had time.

He's not new, but this is his MO as Scum

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company