Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Fwiw i was voting and suspicious of crusher and smash for more than this holstering talk. Hence my votes on day one. They both are playing suspiciously, smash is just most obviously for me right now. 

I get it. I just know Smash is notorious for inside out logic as town. Not sure if this is that. Not lost on me that it could be manipulation, but right now I think it’s just noise. I look for something different from him as scum. To kids point though, it’s been a long time since I’ve played.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Knowing that CTM was signaling vanilla doesn’t mean anything. Scum deliberate on what role a guy could be as he gets run up all the time. You selling it as something that makes you town is gross.

Your play is also idiotic. Even if Sash is scum I’d never listen to a thing you say, because you 2 basically crater each other every game for 10 years.

I dare you to say something relevant withOut gargling your own jizz.

^ good town post 

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You idiot. I’m mod confirmed town. What’s the point of even doing this song and dance?

wow I didn’t know you were town confirmed... How Could I Miss That! Stfu 
I liked your post I thought it was good for town to know both Jif and smash do that . 

go try to find reaction posts from someone else 

I still say shoot if we can get a consensus on a target, but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon. Shooting Ape would be idiotic. Smash's logic does seem inconsistent, and the scare tactics when he only had a couple of votes on him jumped out at me immediately, especially considering his previous warning to the newbies not to lynch before Verbal had a chance to reveal. That first post I chalked up as genuine advice, but given it generated so much discussion why feel the need to warn everyone AGAIN, in a situation where we surely wouldn't have Verbal fire without giving Smash a chance to speak, and he was so many votes away from getting shot anyway?

I'm going to say Shoot Smash, but I think we should self-impose an earlier deadline to try and drive us towards a consensus either way and get Day 2 started up.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, just caught up now. I came in today thinking Verb should shoot, but after reading some of the arguments, I've been swayed.

vote Holster

As others have already said, Verb shooting someone only confirms that he can shoot, not his alignment, so we'll STILL be wondering whether he's Town Vig or SK, which, IMO, is the main question today. The only difference will be we'll likely be down an extra Townie. Whether he's a Vig or SK, Scum isn't going to let him live for long. They'll kill him at some point down the road.

The #1 thing that concerns me right now is that Scum wants Verb to shoot someone tonight, as he'll likely be doing their work for them.

We can always direct Verb to shoot later, when he have a better picture of the game.

t;dr Having Verb shoot tonight more likely than not puts Town in a worse position than if he doesn't. I say we wait.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry, just caught up now. I came in today thinking Verb should shoot, but after reading some of the arguments, I've been swayed.

vote Holster

As others have already said, Verb shooting someone only confirms that he can shoot, not his alignment, so we'll STILL be wondering whether he's Town Vig or SK, which, IMO, is the main question today. The only difference will be we'll likely be down an extra Townie. Whether he's a Vig or SK, Scum isn't going to let him live for long. They'll kill him at some point down the road.

The #1 thing that concerns me right now is that Scum wants Verb to shoot someone tonight, as he'll likely be doing their work for them.

We can always direct Verb to shoot later, when he have a better picture of the game.

t;dr Having Verb shoot tonight more likely than not puts Town in a worse position than if he doesn't. I say we wait.

He’s out as vig or Sk already; scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

^^^^^^

Gata your poll says shoot or don't shoot it does not name who should get shot which is where we are at now.

I think JIF wants to shoot and I think Ape wants to Holster but I'm going to assume they need to speak up. 

If one of the vote trains mathematically  holds the majority I think we should go with that vote and end this madness

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

He’s out as vig or Sk already; scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

Ninja

Just now, GATA said:

He’s out as vig already they’re scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote it this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

What? Why do you think scum is going to shoot him tonight? They've also have a mod-confirmed Townie, and possible Doc and Cop to worry about. With the percentages favoring Verb's shot hitting Town, why would they be so eager to kill him tonight? Not to mention that there are maybe 4-5 scum votes helping to direct the shot to make sure it doesn't hit Scum.

But, okay, I'll play your game for a second. Say Verb takes his shot, hits a likely VT, and vetts his ability. What's your play for D2. Where do we go from there?

18 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Shoot smash

I remember you saying you would go back and read to make up your mind . Care to elaborate why you voted the way you did ? Without having posted much about your opinion it gives the Impression you are being directed by a scum team . That's not a FOS on you possibly being scum just some advice . 

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? Why do you think scum is going to shoot him tonight? They've also have a mod-confirmed Townie, and possible Doc and Cop to worry about. With the percentages favoring Verb's shot hitting Town, why would they be so eager to kill him tonight? Not to mention that there are maybe 4-5 scum votes helping to direct the shot to make sure it doesn't hit Scum.

But, okay, I'll play your game for a second. Say Verb takes his shot, hits a likely VT, and vetts his ability. What's your play for D2. Where do we go from there?

Well now that we have chose to have this vote it gives us another tool in evaluating who might be scum. It's like having 2 vote reports in one day phase which in and of itself will be beneficial.

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The vetting doesn’t indicate alignment, it just indicates that he indeed does possibly have a shot separate than a mafia shot. It verifies ability. 

day 2 you leave him alone, scum hunt, then at night direct his shot again. This forces scum to have to kill verbal at night if he’s a vig since they have to face the risk of a night shooter killing them. 

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I remember you saying you would go back and read to make up your mind . Care to elaborate why you voted the way you did ? Without having posted much about your opinion it gives the Impression you are being directed by a scum team . That's not a FOS on you possibly being scum just some advice . 

I read a little bit I’m inexperienced and I liked what some of the pro shoot people were saying so that’s how I voted. 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I get it. I just know Smash is notorious for inside out logic as town. Not sure if this is that. Not lost on me that it could be manipulation, but right now I think it’s just noise. I look for something different from him as scum. To kids point though, it’s been a long time since I’ve played.

Meh you don't forget how this works and we know each other way to well to chalk anything up to inactivity I think we both just needed a break.Maybe the filthy Hippie not being here has calmed the savage Ape beast.

Ok you have to listen to this then think of Ape

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

The vetting doesn’t indicate alignment, it just indicates that he indeed does possibly have a shot separate than a mafia shot. It verifies ability. 

day 2 you leave him alone, scum hunt, then at night direct his shot again. This forces scum to have to kill verbal at night if he’s a vig since they have to face the risk of a night shooter killing them. 

Why the **** are you answering for her, especially after you got annoyed with Ape for almost doing the same thing with Gata?

As a hypothetical here, let’s say verbal is a  scum with a power like rolefinding or roleblocking. There is value for him to prolonging his lynch so he gets to gain info for his team. 

I’m not saying that’s likely but you still have to defend against it as town. Holstering is basically a way of prolonging things for what, Not wanting to shoot a townie when we could just have that townie role claim before verbal submits the shot? 

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’m knew so I’m not sure on this.   Do we know if Verbal has more than one shot?