Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

It's starting to look that way to me, yes.

1. You insist on there being an extra kill tonight, even though you agree that it'll most likely be Town who gets got.

2. You answered a question for Gata (who I'm know looking at as Scum) even though you JUST chided Ape for basically doing the same god damn thing.

3. You glossed over the potential of outing a Town PR, when YOU were the one who suggested that anyone getting the shot from Verb can just role claim.

4. I think you're obfuscating with numbers here, when that's not really the point, and ignoring other arguments.

God Damn it i’m Obfuscating with math again. Forgive me i’m asian, my parents taught me addition before hello and thank you. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Curious, do you think i’m scum or do you think i’m townie with bad logic or neutral? 

@Spoot-Face  and crusher ask the same At this point. 

You are not coming off to me as scum . I see your mathematical logic I just disagree with the chance to vett someone who can't reliably be vetted. I'm not going to push you as scum this early based on a disagreement 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Thought you were just blabbering...

D2 read death scene(s) 

as I mentioned on my previous reply see interactions. Even reactions from this night phase are giving information 

 

So, your answer to what we do after we vett Verb's ability is to "read death scene(s)"?

So, really, you have no plan, and you just want to see someone die.

PING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's starting to look that way to me, yes.

1. You insist on there being an extra kill tonight, even though you agree that it'll most likely be Town who gets got.

2. You answered a question for Gata (who I'm know looking at as Scum) even though you JUST chided Ape for basically doing the same god damn thing.

3. You glossed over the potential of outing a Town PR, when YOU were the one who suggested that anyone getting the shot from Verb can just role claim.

4. I think you're obfuscating with numbers here, when that's not really the point, and ignoring other arguments.

Deflection lmaoooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, your answer to what we do after we vett Verb's ability is to "read death scene(s)"?

So, really, you have no plan, and you just want to see someone die.

PING

Tf ??? Lol 😂 
He’s Sk or Vig he doesn’t get my vote yet he’s asking town where to shoot 

WHY NOT CATCH A PLAYER lying 

WE HAVE MAJORITY 

WE NEED INTEL 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

JVOR (1) Crusher

Spoot (1) GATA

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (4) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My head hurts holy sh*t ... I can’t .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

JVOR (1) Crusher

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (4) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

I said shoot the angry beaver 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Nope, please answer the question about the math disputing the statement : i’m worried about outing a town power role. 

and the conflict of this statement: there is lower probability we out a power role tonight than on day one. 

Again, I'm not talking about the math. I'm talking about what YOU said.

37 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

As a hypothetical here, let’s say verbal is a  scum with a power like rolefinding or roleblocking. There is value for him to prolonging his lynch so he gets to gain info for his team. 

I’m not saying that’s likely but you still have to defend against it as town. Holstering is basically a way of prolonging things for what, Not wanting to shoot a townie when we could just have that townie role claim before verbal submits the shot? 

^^

Having a townie role claim before being shot ONLY serves to out/protect a town PR from being shot. And you just casually suggest it like it's no big deal.

That's what I didn't like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

JVOR (1) Crusher

Spoot (1) GATA

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (4) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unless you know right now he is about to hit town we still have a chance at hitting scum why are you so quick to just assume it’s a vt

Have you really not been following?

Have you missed JVOR's probabilities that he's been jizzing all over the thread?

The likelihood is that the shot lands on VT. NOT Scum.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GATA said:

^ I mean you’re so sure it’s an extra NK are you scum? 

I think your probabilities software needs to be updated.

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Deflection lmaoooooooo

How is that a deflection? I'm pointing out something the he literally did!

You are so bad at this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Have you really not been following?

Have you missed JVOR's probabilities that he's been jizzing all over the thread?

The likelihood is that the shot lands on VT. NOT Scum.

I’m not disputing that but you can’t dispute it won’t hit scum either . 
we need to vet verb. 

whats the likelihood he survives more than a couple of days you wasted a shot and don’t know if he’s lying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Tf ??? Lol 😂 
He’s Sk or Vig he doesn’t get my vote yet he’s asking town where to shoot 

WHY NOT CATCH A PLAYER lying 

WE HAVE MAJORITY 

WE NEED INTEL

^^

image.png.8516dd44bc6b5f4f2786f6dd54b3ec0d.png

 

I really can't even follow GATA at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How is that a deflection? I'm pointing out something the he literally did!

You are so bad at this.

Cause now you’re looking at me as scum as soon as I called for your shot that’s what was bolded 

that’s the deflection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@The Crusher by taking your vote off holster you are putting me at risk since now the vote is 4-3

Unvote JVOR vote holster 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Again, I'm not talking about the math. I'm talking about what YOU said.

^^

Having a townie role claim before being shot ONLY serves to out/protect a town PR from being shot. And you just casually suggest it like it's no big deal.

That's what I didn't like.

Point taken. In the unlikely event we ring up an actual cop or doc, Let’s muzzle that potential doc or cop in the name of silence. Huzzzzzzah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

I’m not disputing that but you can’t dispute it won’t hit scum either . 
we need to vet verb. 

whats the likelihood he survives more than a couple of days you wasted a shot and don’t know if he’s lying 

1. Yeah, you're totally right, I can't dispute that it's POSSIBLE that it won't hit scum, but I think someone swapped the definitions of "possible" and "likely" in your internal dictionary.

2. If Verb is lying it's either because he's SK (which we CAN'T vett by his shot) or that he's Mafia. And if he's Mafia, we'll figure that out as the game goes on.

I'm not proposing that we just leave Verb to sit there until the end of the game without shooting. We can always deal with him another night. I just don't think figuring his ability out NOW is worth the price of an extra dead Townie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Cause now you’re looking at me as scum as soon as I called for your shot that’s what was bolded 

that’s the deflection. 

The term you are looking for is "OMGUS" then, not deflection.

And if you're using stupid logic to support shooting me, or anyone, I'm gonna call you on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Point taken. In the unlikely event we ring up an actual cop or doc, Let’s muzzle that potential doc or cop in the name of silence. Huzzzzzzah. 

^^Not what I was suggesting and you know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

1. Yeah, you're totally right, I can't dispute that it's POSSIBLE that it won't hit scum, but I think someone swapped the definitions of "possible" and "likely" in your internal dictionary.

2. If Verb is lying it's either because he's SK (which we CAN'T vett by his shot) or that he's Mafia. And if he's Mafia, we'll figure that out as the game goes on.

I'm not proposing that we just leave Verb to sit there until the end of the game without shooting. We can always deal with him another night. I just don't think figuring his ability out NOW is worth the price of an extra dead Townie.

Usually D1 is lack Luster we have a bunch of memes and jokes no substance 

Currently, we’re in a situation where we can get more information by everything happening. 

We get info said person is not Scum; perfect! The only other possibility is SK and with town holding majority the only win condition is being the last man standing out of 20 ppl. 

Based on vig /sk ‘s ability I don’t see scum not taking their shot at him tonight because if he is SK their win condition is still being the last group and they know that .
But if they don’t, ok we get to direct him one more day with more information after the death scenes 

I have faith in the numbers because we hold a high majority 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Usually D1 is lack Luster we have a bunch of memes and jokes no substance 

Fair

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Currently, we’re in a situation where we can get more information by everything happening. 

We get info said person is not Scum; perfect! The only other possibility is SK and with town holding majority the only win condition is being the last man standing out of 20 ppl. 

The best way for Town to get information is to just let the game play out. Conversation, arguments, and forcing people to make stances are really good for that, but with every Townie death is one less day that we have before we lose. Sure, we're shortening the lynch pool to find scum, an extra death tonight is another day closer to that deadline, but without a whole day of conversation. IMO, it's not worth it.

 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Based on vig /sk ‘s ability I don’t see scum not taking their shot at him tonight because if SK their win condition is still being the last group and they know that . But if they don’t ok we get to direct him one more day with more information after the death scenes 

Those same percentages that work AGAINST us hitting Scum with Verb's shot, also work in Scum's favor. They know, as well as we do, that they are not as likely to get hit tonight  by Verb, so they may decide on other targets of theirs before coming back to him. Now, if the odds were better that we could hit scum with Verb's shot, yeah I'd say take it, but most likely we will just end up hurting Town, and Verb will still be a candidate for SK and someone we have to deal with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair

The best way for Town to get information is to just let the game play out. Conversation, arguments, and forcing people to make stances are really good for that, but with every Townie death is one less day that we have before we lose. Sure, we're shortening the lynch pool to find scum, an extra death tonight is another day closer to that deadline, but without a whole day of conversation. IMO, it's not worth it.

 

Those same percentages that work AGAINST us hitting Scum with Verb's shot, also work in Scum's favor. They know, as well as we do, that they are not as likely to get hit tonight  by Verb, so they may decide on other targets of theirs before coming back to him. Now, if the odds were better that we could hit scum with Verb's shot, yeah I'd say take it, but most likely we will just end up hurting Town, and Verb will still be a candidate for SK and someone we have to deal with.

& IMO We’re already literally delaying the game almost like a full day by not taking a full stance. Hence, us having this conversation and no night actions being submitted based on 80s last response.

I’m not going to continue going back and forth about this. I’m ok with my vote on both if to shoot and who to shoot. 

I think you should also be taking into account what if scum is voting holster. No ? 
 

SK can’t make it far now by revealing so early he will have to claim every shot & why. There’s no loss in him being sk right now imo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

& IMO We’re already literally delaying the game almost like a full day by not taking a full stance. Hence, us having this conversation and no night actions being submitted based on 80s last response.

I was talking about an in-game Day Phase, not a IRL one.

 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think you should also be taking into account what if scum is voting holster. No ? 

Sure, they could vote holster. And I'm fine with that, as I think it's better for Town.

What's your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was talking about an in-game Day Phase, not a IRL one.

 

Sure, they could vote holster. And I'm fine with that, as I think it's better for Town.

What's your point?

We don’t vet vig he’s still a scum possibility giving us more to run after D2.  We dont get the possibility of hitting scum even if small. 
🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m just going to continue running through the same points . I’m done

I’m going to go drink now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 3:27 PM, GATA said:

zombeavers-31-gif-leave-it-to-beaver-wtf

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (1) GATA

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (5) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, GATA said:

& IMO We’re already literally delaying the game almost like a full day by not taking a full stance. Hence, us having this conversation and no night actions being submitted based on 80s last response.

I’m not going to continue going back and forth about this. I’m ok with my vote on both if to shoot and who to shoot. 

I think you should also be taking into account what if scum is voting holster. No ? 
 

SK can’t make it far now by revealing so early he will have to claim every shot & why. There’s no loss in him being sk right now imo

 

GATA explain to me how you would know if Verbal is an SK or a Vig Or Scum or any of the other numerous ways he can have a shot. When you reliably do that (which you can't) I'll change my vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

This is starting to Drag we have like 6 people voting and 13 not contributing we should figure this out so we can get this game moving

Night phase has no voting, dick hole. Town organizing on N1 is futile. Just play the game. Verbal shoot who you want and tell us about it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry, just caught up now. I came in today thinking Verb should shoot, but after reading some of the arguments, I've been swayed.

vote Holster

As others have already said, Verb shooting someone only confirms that he can shoot, not his alignment, so we'll STILL be wondering whether he's Town Vig or SK, which, IMO, is the main question today. The only difference will be we'll likely be down an extra Townie. Whether he's a Vig or SK, Scum isn't going to let him live for long. They'll kill him at some point down the road.

The #1 thing that concerns me right now is that Scum wants Verb to shoot someone tonight, as he'll likely be doing their work for them.

We can always direct Verb to shoot later, when he have a better picture of the game.

t;dr Having Verb shoot tonight more likely than not puts Town in a worse position than if he doesn't. I say we wait.

Scum ho hum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GATA said:

He’s out as vig or Sk already; scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 
 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

Stupid logic. Scum won’t do sh*t with him, it’s better for scum that town continue to reconcile verbal in D2. It shields them from lynch.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...