Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Meh you don't forget how this works and we know each other way to well to chalk anything up to inactivity I think we both just needed a break.Maybe the filthy Hippie not being here has calmed the savage Ape beast.

Ok you have to listen to this then think of Ape

You’re a retard.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, we don’t know.

3 hours ago,  Beaver said: 

I’m knew so I’m not sure on this.   Do we know if Verbal has more than one shot?

oh **** me.   I misused “new”.   Gata may have been right.   Shoot the beaver.....but the other beaver

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If Verbal doesn’t do it why would we trust him in D2. He’s fair game to be lynched and with no one here trusting him he’ll probably be a goner before night.

Don’t waste your breath explaining anymore it’s a vicious cycle 

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

If Verbal doesn’t do it why would we trust him in D2. He’s fair game to be lynched and with no one here trusting him he’ll probably be a goner before night.

Nobody should be arguing that we trust him. Only that we play with caution and consideration. Reveals do not need be resolved with immediacy. At least not a vig reveal.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Hey the no cursing rule is related to us having lost advertisers in the past. So that still does apply in this forum.

Sorry dude, I know the deal and was just stupid about it. My bad.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody should be arguing that we trust him. Only that we play with caution and consideration. Reveals do not need be resolved with immediacy. At least not a vig reveal.

To which my response is simply this. Why reveal vigilante if it’s worthless. He did it to save himself in D1 and it worked. Not shooting gives him D2 at the expense of at least 1 other townie who may be a more valuable role than vig. With a bunch of noobs he chose to throw us into a loop by using a role that required technical understanding. Further, targeting a vet with the shot would force a move where someone can claim a role and maybe force another role out of hiding. Either way information. The alternative is that he does nothing and survives the night then the day and then the possibility that he shoots in N2 or he’s just scum. I’d rather go into D2 with a better idea of who to lynch. 

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

To which my response is simply this. Why reveal vigilante if it’s worthless. He did it to save himself in D1 and it worked. Not shooting gives him D2 at the expense of at least 1 other townie who may be a more valuable role than vig. With a bunch of noobs he chose to throw us into a loop by using a role that required technical understanding. Further, targeting a vet with the shot would force a move where someone can claim a role and maybe force another role out of hiding. Either way information. The alternative is that he does nothing and survives the night then the day and then the possibility that he shoots in N2 or he’s just scum. I’d rather go into D2 with a better idea of who to lynch. 

Who said it’s worthless? The idea of forcing additional reveals is not the point. Certainty over who to lynch is rare. I suggest you reset your expectations and the allow that to shape your logic. I’m not defending verbal here, simply pointing out that people (noobs) are looking at this like simple math, when it’s really far more complex.

• Upvote 2
18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (1) GATA

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (5) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

^ updated shoot count sup hoes vote

@kdels62 @ID. @Stark @Integrity28 @Jetscode1