Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You remind me of the suits who include dozens of useless charts in a PowerPoint just to dress up their unconscious bias to look like more than just an opinion.

Idc stats are stats more town folk want this man to shoot and whether it’s shoot me or anyone else that’s what town is requesting 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Idc stats are stats more town folk want this man to shoot and whether it’s shoot me or anyone else that’s what town is requesting 

So, either you’re stupid and are assuming only town is voting. 

Or you’re scum, and slipped

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, either you’re stupid and are assuming only town is voting. 

Or you’re scum, and slipped

So you think all of scum is voting shoot ?

even if there’s a possibility we could shoot them 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town wants to shoot but some town (or scum) don't have the balls to put their name to the shot.

Everyone talks about getting more information and this specific vote count I started is designed to do just that. We have about 6 people yet to vote including the god damn shooter.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Town wants to shoot but some town (or scum) don't have the balls to put their name to the shot.

Everyone talks about getting more information and this specific vote count I started is designed to do just that. We have about 6 people yet to vote including the god damn shooter.

Preach 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Listen y’all. I didn’t read too close while getting caught up, but I noticed Spoot talking about doing a re-read multiple times, only to never seemingly do it - despite being fully engaged. 

I cannot promise he’s scum, but this Is a non-meta, universal charade I’ve caught many scum with over the years. 

Food for thought.

No, I did.

Page 31; post #1058

It wasn't much, but like I said earlier, I struggle with these high roster games.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (1) GATA

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (6) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Pretty sure 32Boozer voted Spoot in post 1535, just accidentally wrote it in his quote of JustEndTheSuffering instead of below. @32EBoozer can correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Seriously 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

As mod-confirmed, I feel it’s best that I abstain from taking any position at all. 

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (6) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

3 hours ago, Beaver said:

i Feel like this is the eternal night.   At first I thought is was an actual one night.  

During the week they should go quicker, especially with the 24-hour deadline.  Just had the misfortune of Night falling on the weekend; pretty much the worst time for it to occur.

bored over it GIF

11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

lol...the only one who matters.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

During the week they should go quicker, especially with the 24-hour deadline.  Just had the misfortune of Night falling on the weekend; pretty much the worst time for it to occur.

bored over it GIF

I’m not worried about.  This is actually a lot of fun.   Wish I had tried to play earlier.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...the only one who matters.

JC earlier in the game verbal asked about a town deciding on the shot so Gata made a shoot/no shoot poll and I made a more specific poll Im guessing verbal is the one holding up this night phase since he has not been in the thread at all since Thursday I think. Either way the Poll was made because it gives us another vote to analyse. You can vote however you like but I think it will help the game move along if the last 5 or so players vote

54 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JC earlier in the game verbal asked about a town deciding on the shot so Gata made a shoot/no shoot poll and I made a more specific poll Im guessing verbal is the one holding up this night phase since he has not been in the thread at all since Thursday I think. Either way the Poll was made because it gives us another vote to analyse. You can vote however you like but I think it will help the game move along if the last 5 or so players vote

Your being very helpful this game. When you retire from the currency game you should consider working the help desk at a local library. Just a gem of an individual. 

• Haha 3

As we're sitting a waiting for Verbal, I just remembered, he's not even supposed to be playing.  He's supposed to be suspended from JN Mafia for pulling this same exact sh*t last time.  Completely ghosting the game.

If he doesnt show today, he should never be allowed to play here again.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

As we're sitting a waiting for Verbal, I just remembered, he's not even supposed to be playing.  He's supposed to be suspended from JN Mafia for pulling this same exact sh*t last time.  Completely ghosting the game.

If he doesnt show today, he should never be allowed to play here again.  

Woah, salty. Be careful sweet one, according to Couple of these chuckleheads saltiness equates to scumminess.