Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

12 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sort of off topic, but I have an urge to shoot JC just to remove an inactive vet from the game, which shouldn't be the case in a game this large with some many new players.  The more vets posting the better for them to see how the game should NOT be played, lol.

This is not an incorrect thought. 

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

This is null since a. he's not including you in the list 

& b. he's not holstering

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

Insults are funny and we laugh and it's cool, until you go too far and wish death upon someone and then it's not really funny or cool, like at all. 

My apologies if you were personally insulted.  I assumed you knew I'm clearly joking around with you....literally all these years, but point taken.

15 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yes but the odds of a newbie being a PR role or scum I think are minimal.  Or leave him in, its your shot.

Theoretically, the odds are the same as you'd expect a mod to random.org the roster to determine roles.  But yeah, you could be right.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Verbal I spent time doing a shot vote count because you suggested it now you want to do what you want anyway ? Either way let me know so I don't waste my time with this sh*t any longer. Right now the majority is to Holster with 4 left to vote including you it looks like Holster is the play.

I appreciate that you did that - I wanted to see where the majority stood, but you have to understand that outspoken scum might be trying to steer my decision and softspoken townies might be doing the opposite.

And my selection has been inclusive of other top suspects based on my read of the thread, along with a few tidbits from the Ape as the only person I can trust that has the town's best interests in mind.

I know CTM is groaning reading this, but it's true.  Sorry dude.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

We were because we thought he'd go by it but it's ultimately his shot 

The majority is asking to shoot there's just no consensus on who

your poll does not reflect people changing their minds we already have 7 holster votes and Ape not participating so your pull of shoot is not accurate.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

your poll does not reflect people changing their minds we already have 7 holster votes and Ape not participating so your pull of shoot is not accurate.

I vote shoot, so I think that's a majority to shoot.  And nowhere near that for a target.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ppl wanting a shot: brick, me , boozer, kdel, ID, JVOR, jvill, J.E.T.S, verb (9)

holster (7)

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

The Moderator does not approve this message. 

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

My apologies if you were personally insulted.  I assumed you knew I'm clearly joking around with you....literally all these years, but point taken.

You told me to do the world and favor and die.  I think that's a little beyond joking as nobody has ever gone that far with it.  But thanks for the apology. 

46 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Smash, JiF, JVoR, Spoot, GATA, kdels

30 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sort of off topic, but I have an urge to shoot JC just to remove an inactive vet from the game, which shouldn't be the case in a game this large with some many new players.  The more vets posting the better for them to see how the game should NOT be played, lol.

@Smashmouth here's who he's thinking about shooting

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You told me to do the world and favor and die.  I think that's a little beyond joking as nobody has ever gone that far with it.  But thanks for the apology. 

Not true, I'm sure I can find similar stuff said in jest between the bunch of us at times.  Either way, it is actually impossible for you to do what I said, which is why I said that - but I get that you might take it the wrong way.  You know I don't actually mean that, so my bad.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Theoretically, the odds are the same as you'd expect a mod to random.org the roster to determine roles.  But yeah, you could be right.

I appreciate that you did that - I wanted to see where the majority stood, but you have to understand that outspoken scum might be trying to steer my decision and softspoken townies might be doing the opposite.

And my selection has been inclusive of other top suspects based on my read of the thread, along with a few tidbits from the Ape as the only person I can trust that has the town's best interests in mind.

I know CTM is groaning reading this, but it's true.  Sorry dude.

So are you still telling us who you are shooting so we can at least semi vett what the hell you are ? This game is in day one although it has the feel of day 10 . I would like you to explain why you changed your mind from what you stated earlier that it's not a good idea to take a shot on day one with so little info. ? We really can't reliably vett you and that's my main concern that someone we can't vett is going to be taking pot shots. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

So are you still telling us who you are shooting so we can at least semi vett what the hell you are ? This game is in day one although it has the feel of day 10 . I would like you to explain why you changed your mind from what you stated earlier that it's not a good idea to take a shot on day one with so little info. ? We really can't reliably vett you and that's my main concern that someone we can't vett is going to be taking pot shots. 

You can't vet me with a shot tonight, why is this a problem for you?

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You can't vet me with a shot tonight, why is this a problem for you?

Because we can't ever Vett you unless you get lie detected or something like that. Crusher hinted at Lie detector plus Im sure there is a cop in the game that can vett you so my argument is why take a blind shot ? You have to let us know who you are shooting or not shooting at so you don't kill a power role or at least give that possible PR a chance to respond.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If you guys don't submit your NA's and don't stop your emo bickering I'm putting @CTM back in the game. 

Remember, this game is primarily about training the new players, not scaring them off.  lol.  

Give me a cattle prod and an 8 ball and i'll clean this sh*t up good

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ppl wanting a shot: brick, me , boozer, kdel, ID, JVOR, jvill, J.E.T.S, verb (9)

holster (7)

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

The Moderator does not approve this message. 

Why is there 2 polls with conflicting results? 

And which one is the official count? I thought it was the one in this game thread.