Jump to content

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

Just now, kdels62 said:

Nice try, but I didn’t even look at my PM so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Unless we’re teammates in which case I did see my PM and I know exactly what’s happening... you feel me

girlfriend something GIF

I like this guy

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t this is exactly something I would say in a game regardless of alignment.  

You ARE my alter ego!  

I........I may have to shoot him in the face, then.  It might be instinctive...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

This “in” jokes are great and not alienating when you have no idea what’s going on.


However, I’m pretty sure I’m winning.

Well, you're not CTM or Jif, so I'd say you're already winning.

 

Jump in anytime, bud. I know it can be overwhelming and intimidating at first, but the best way to acclimate is just to start insulting people.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Nice try, but I didn’t even look at my PM so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Unless we’re teammates in which case I did see my PM and I know exactly what’s happening... you feel me

girlfriend something GIF

^^Absolutely perfect.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t this is exactly something I would say in a game regardless of alignment.  

You ARE my alter ego!  

That’s exactly the kinda thing I would say in a game.

I am your alter ego!

Well-endowed folks gotta stick together 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That’s exactly the kinda thing I would say in a game.

I am your alter ego!

Well-endowed folks gotta stick together 

 

Wherever she is at the moment (probably at her desk at work), my wife just laughed.  

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In hindsight I should have made @jvill 51 Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles.

 

B0DDjKoIl8MwJkfUvBYAaiCFlr9P2d8YrC7RJ_Ns89MV-HTSzLTRoZHw0SjQeYlpJjsucuwKmHKiuLNNTl65WpJbbI4BCewsnCfwPtR7eIQ78MtU_C9w3L2rF73NxrLPy5WwQDNu7J-bJ_yiWgA-dAU

The name's actually a reference to Jonathan Vilma made way back in the old JI days. I actually have no connection to the city of Jacksonville except for the fact that as a Jet fan I find this picture extremely relatable:

534221.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

 The name's actually a reference to Jonathan Vilma made way back in the old JI days. I actually have no connection to the city of Jacksonville except for the fact that as a Jet fan I find this picture extremely relatable:

534221.jpg

 

@JiF is extremely disappointed to learn this.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

This “in” jokes are great and not alienating when you have no idea what’s going on.


However, I’m pretty sure I’m winning.

We're actually just making fun of each other you can interject and just tell us to Go Phuck ourselves .

Then, you'll be fully "in"

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t this is exactly something I would say in a game regardless of alignment.  

You ARE my alter ego!  

@kdels62 when did you lose your virginity? For research purposes.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...