Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Problem?  This gives you guys over 48 hours to come to a decision.  In a Hybrid Hammer game, no less.

I'll address this post game as well or if I go to DT.

TY 

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

What is DT?

Dead Thread (when players are killed we get a link) 

It shows the setup of the game and you get to discuss what's still occurring in the game

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

CTM with his Gata right before her realization:

https://s9.postimg.cc/qrdbb7qzj/s2l71_A3.gif

Funny it kind of looks like CTM.

JK but wouldn't that be funny

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Stark said:

almost always feels that way

😘

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after a quick skim:

JC: I've got him as town right now. Seems like the case against him is solely based on inactivity, which he claims is not out of the ordinary for him, and that claim is backed up by a vet who would know that and happens to be our only confirmed townie. More interesting to me are the other vets who quickly jumped on the lynch JC bandwagon, knowing his alleged MO.

Smash: has been all over the place since right before the Verb reveal. I'd say he's scum, but nothing he's done so far has felt coordinated to me, which I assume mafia would be doing.

Spoot: Leaning towards scum. Need to dive back into the case against him. He's seemingly been a top target for everyone, but honestly after The Long Night I've forgotten why. In terms of more recent events, the fact that JiF was adamant that he was either target 1A or 1B, and then JiF turns up dead in the morning, is a strike against Spoot. But also seems like mafia could be setting him up there.

GATA: Again need to do a deeper dive, but her play hasn't sat right with me recently. The quick vote on Spoot to open up the day just struck me as knowing Spoot was the most likely candidate to take some early heat and she wanted to be on the train early. I'm also not really buying the back and forth between her and Spoot.

I'll do a more thorough reread of the past few pages after I eat some dinner. 

I wanted to shoot spoot and was the only one voting for him you think going to sleep is going to change that? I’m ok with my vote and said why I thought we should shoot him 

honestly, the player that has been surprisingly inactive is Stark IMO. 

I thought I’d see much more during the night phase and even in our current D2 phase

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

having a bad night not feeling well at all, so I did not go into work if you were wondering why I said I would not be here then posted a dissertation

I hope you feel better 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks. I’m at the emergency vet with my pup right now. Fingers crossed.

I hope your pup gets better 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

That was one of the things that seemed off actually, if looking at it from the angle that Spoot is scum. Looked like you could have been parking a vote on Spoot when no one else had voted for him and he wasn’t actually in danger if Verbal followed the poll results. Then getting an early jump on the most likely lynch candidate in Day 2. If there was no way Spoot survived the day, you could have had prime position as one of the first on that train, throwing off suspicion. Probably classic overthinking, but that was my thought process.

Actually, I disagree. JIF aka the self proclaimed batman also called him out on his last min vote for CTM when he got hung. 

He goes straight into the night phase off the cuff saying he was going to vote to shoot but now it's better to Holster.

I think it was opportunistic.

Then, as soon as I vote to shoot him he OMGUS.  

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, after the re-read here is what I got:

Gata: She was the one who started the early Verbal train (a notoriously easy lynch)

^ DAY 1 is a real life parody. You know damn well that the first votes mean nothing this is gross narrative. 

then she chided him for his reveal multiple times, even though he was at L-3 and she should well know how easy it is for Verb to get lynched, and that anything less than a role claim wouldn't have prevented that

Que? 

After unvoting Verb she jumps on the CTM train, which is conveniently the next highest train after Verb's, and stays there for the rest of Day 1.

CTM had his best town play by voting to lynch Ape & also piggy back off of JIF 

He was super lazy apart from that essay on why we should lynch the furry sh!t thrower.

Then, about 15 minutes to deadline, she starts questioning Stark about his read of Crusher, which pinged at the time because it reads like a half-assed attempt at appearing to scumhunt right before deadline.

Stark voted crush and mentioned a ping with nothing but oh his reaction I wanted to see what he was talking about. 

Stop spinning I didn't even further press on this issue. The only thing I got out of it was Stark claiming Crush could be scum because of how catchy feely he was. I didn't change my vote it was a weak vote.

During the Night Phase she was one of the most vocal trying to drive a shot. The entire time she kept harping on about a chance to shoot scum, while stubbornly ignoring the small percent chance of that actually happening, filling the thread with nonsense, and giving a hard time just to get her to answer a simple question. Read to me like she just really wanted someone to get shot.

and you continue to ignore the majority.

I'm sorry but I think it's stupid to holster esp Day 1 with not much info. The more information provided the easier it is to actually put together who's scummy. I'm not budging on this mentality & even asked to get shot if you guys are really complaining about PRs getting hit. 

It's nonsense. 

^^Apparently the info we'd get from Verb's shot would be worth the price of a Townie getting hit, and yet I've yet to hear what kind of info she's gathered on it.

out of the 4 noobs or so he's not scum. Wish we saw more from him but I don't blame Verb for his shot he was going off of the last min interactions. 

^^Wants people to vote to shoot someone, but refuses to choose for herself.

I chose & lol I waited because like 5 ppl were talking.

CONTINUES TO SPIN 

^^Finally chooses for herself, but basically wants to shoot me just because I disagree with her about the value of vetting Verb's ability outweighing the likely cost of the shot landing on Town. Oh, but "we" (AKA Verb) have a chance to hit Scum.

That was the only reason I voted to Shoot you OK LOL. 

What I find "convenient" is that this is after I already began to gain traction as a lynch/shot target.

^And here she just willingly volunteers her role out of the blue. An incredibly stupid move if Town. There was no reason for her to do this. You're pretty much telling Scum that they should ignore you when planning their NK, and it makes it easier for them to find PRs.

LOL ppl claim VT all the time it's part of the game... 

Again this is the second time you allude to knowing much more than you do. 

Why would this matter if you think I'm scum?

Most of her posts are garbage, and aside from a myriad of posts aimed at helping the noobs, there's not a whole lot that she has contributed to Town. I've seen enough here to put her on my radar.

^^^ GARBAGE is all your spinning. 

23 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm a one time Role Cop and I was going to follow Verbal to confirm if he was a Vig would have loved to save the action for other claim counter claim like a doc or cop argument but I have no choice but to reveal . Good job Verbal

^ @Nolder PG48  Post #1648

Just now, Nolder said:

Tyvm

I edited it to 48 sorry I thought it was 49

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Booo-Yaaaah!

I'm a newbie no more!

Sorry sugar you are too... Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I do, little missy.

I think Spoot is definitely Town. He is putting in the work and looking under rocks for clues. He seems slightly insane but that's for another time...

This is not a tell for any allegiance just like Ape said the most helpful can be scum 

Even I can be scum 

JC is pinging Scum to me. Not for lack of playing time, but the seemingly uncaring attitude he has when posting. Like why should he try kind of thing. Just go through the motions and put up a good act. I may be mistaken, but it's the vibe I'm getting.

@Jetscode1 threw his 8 ball out and hid his hand. He's a possibility from the Vets because of inactivity sometimes it's scum hiding

I also think you, GATA are hiding something. BUT I don't know what that is yet. No real read on your affiliation as of right now. Time will tell I guess.

That's the name of the game bb

Now the only reason I'm helping newbs so much is because I'd like you guys to understand the dynamics and play again in the future since we often have players rage quit. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok what is the 8ball thing? Just his thing, or part of the game somehow?

It's his shtick not part of the game

On 2/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, Jetscode1 said:

4 realz!

Image result for 8 ball responses"

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Im not basing this off his helpfulness to us, more to his willingness to put the work in as a Townie. Scouring 20 pages back to dig for clues to make progress on the game. Scum doesn't care to do that I'm learning.

Not true both can do so.

Stark for example: he was great last game as scum doing exactly that. 

But Stark always changes his style so even this game he can be scum.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

^ Ape'd

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Am in the only one that wants to see him “use” his so called 1x investigation? 

On 2/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

There were 2 deaths in the night.  A busy night, even for NYC.  The Turtles awoke to the news.

"Bro, who died?"

"No.  NOOOOOO."

JiF, aka Raphael (Vanilla Town) has been killed by the Foot Clan.  

MV5BNjZhNTUyMmEtMzVhMy00Mzc3LThkMzQtZmFl

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick.  

340?cb=20070115151140&key=d05d3f292e99cd

The Ninja Turtles had lost half of their quartet.  It's time to avenge their losses, Ninja Turtles and Allies.  

^ @Smashmouth Chu talking bout?

Unvote 

I'm busy today too I'll read the stuff between stark  & CTM

CTM I understood the breakdown of that scenario you gave me but what if he gets scum?

Is it just to Buss ?

7 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

I'm sorry if every day I can't scrolling through 10-12 pages of incomprehensible jibberish.  When I get some more time to decide if you're the bad guy I will do so accordingly (possible townie or scum.)

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Another angle on the Smash situation that I touched upon briefly a couple of nights ago but hasn't gotten much discussion:

What if he is a scum role cop, but his supposed one-time limit is BS? He hangs around until we summon him to resolve a dispute, but in the meantime he's been hunting for the doc/cop. The scum would have all the intel he gathered, meaning even a couple extra days of him surviving is invaluable to them while potentially devastating for the town.

I’m really interested in the fact we have 2 very different newbies. We have one talking like a pro and a couple out in the woods. I do like your insight and if you’ve picked up the game this fast it’s super commendable. But for now FOS 

anyway I’m reading back on the CTM Vs Stark stuff I saw CTM goes rogue again on Smash will be back 

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You are missing one detail .

If scum claims doc or cop .... OUR Doc or Cop do not even have to counter claim therefore keeping them hidden.

I can investigate the original claim confirm or deny and scum does not know who the real doc or cop is. If I'm dead then your on your own. How CTM is down playing the possible scenarios with which I can use my Role is so scummy and he's doing it right in your faces. 

I just had to get that out there for the second time while CTM downplays my roles importance . 

I actually think your role is important now what I have a problem w/ is the 1x Claim . I don’t understand why or how 80 would balance that . I’m not trying to play the mod but if your claim is true I think we should touch base on it post game 

Unfortunately, given all the scenarios we aren’t currently going to benefit from your role. With such a heavy player game it’s not computing to have it be 1x only. 

vote smash

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m making so much sense that it doesn’t make sense?

GFY

Not at all you could be getting spoon fed from vet scum. 

It’s not an outlandish suggestion, the first time I played I was questioned too.

There’s no reason to downplay it 

16 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What’s the analysis here exactly? 

He’s giving different scenarios that are of someone that might be more seasoned of a player.

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"A newbie can't possibly be better at this game than me. Must be scum."

GATA-BOT logic

GFY  dirty rotten 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:44 PM, The Crusher said:

1.  @CTM-old vet

2.  @The Crusher-old vet

3.  @BrickTamland-newer vet

4.  @Stark-has played but hardly a vet

5.  @GATA-newer vet

6.  @Spoot-Face-vet

7.  @SR24-newb

8.  @Drums-noob

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering-noob

10.  @Verbal-old vet

11.  @BUM-KNEE-noob

12.  @jvill 51-noob

13.  @pdxgreennoob

14.  @kdels62-newb

15.  @JiF-old vet

16.  @32EBoozer-newb

17.  @Beaver-newb

18. @Smashmouth-old vet

19. @Jetscode1-old vet

20. @ID.-noob

Forgot who JVOR replaced but JVOR is an Old Vet. 

^ I was lied to 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM has polluted your mind and I actually find it amusing . Explain to me how my role can;t help .... 

I've had to give out numerous scenarios how my role would work then how it would help none of you bothered to think why would I use such a role to claim as scum ? Oh yeah when verbal claimed people thought he was claiming Vig as scum LOL  and you now are voting me not on a real case but due to the fact my role might not help ? You guys deserve to lose.

This is gonna be good

Unvote CTM 

Vote Smash

Please hammer me and get this over with Im at L-1

Woahhhhh woahhhhhh don’t go emo  

I see how your role helps if real but

a. we have to trust you with a 1x ability it’s not like vig he hasn’t told us it’s one time only.

b. given the fact you might die, we don’t get any info 

c. you could be fake claiming and piggy backing off of the 1x use would be very easy for that 

again if 80 did do this it should be addressed 

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Am i the only one that understood what she was saying?

If so, maybe I'm spending too much time online lately 

Probably 😫

Vanilla game = unlynchable incredible lol

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I am unlynchable and I am town  and yes I still have a 1x Role Cop

What a vanilla game this is huh chan stick that up your SCUM Hippie Ass

^ this makes sense now to me. 

Still don't get why we'd put so many roles in a starting game for newbs but it is what it is.

I don't see how the mod would create an unlynchable role if not to protect town's cop.

I'm not voting you next round 

There's no way scum team has an unlynchable player if we'd only have to rely on @Verbal shooting him. 

Doesn't make sense 

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

What about a Doc? Didn't you say one voted on your poll earlier?

We have a doc that's not as far fetched 

I think we have a doc based on whoever voted and commented "the doc"

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Scum team unlynchable would be a really bad choice if the Vig was dead or lynched day one how would you kill him ?

There would be no odds for town to win if then the vig dies.

The only other scenario would be for a SK to win if we had a SK playing. 

That doesn't seem like a possibility based on only 2 death scenes. 

Just now, CTM said:

He likely is a 1x unlynchable 

And it is likely a perk for adding ape

Why are you believing someone who has already lied about his role ? Ffs

Am I wrong or @Smashmouth did you claim x1 Cop & unlynchable (since you didn't die)? 

@Verbal chu doing?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company