Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The helpful ones are often dirty.

Explains why you go out of your way to not be helpful.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, not sure I agree. Elaborate.

From what I remember from JC being Town is that he's a lot more engaged in the game while asking a lot of questions and actively scum-hunting. I haven't seen any of that so far, and it's pinging. IMO, he ghosts like this when he's either Scum or Town PR, but none of his posts have read like he's trying to help Town, so that's why I'm leaning Scum.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Makes sense

How would that make sense to you? You've never played with JC before.

Hmmmm.

Gonna try to do a re-read and focus on JC and Gata. Focusing on one or two players is about the only way I can re-read these high-roster games, as any more than that and my little beaver brain gets overwhelmed and starts forgetting sh*t and/or can't focus.

Wish me luck.

8 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Meaning the way you explained his way of playing as Town, and how its actually playing out now with him.

It just made sense to me.

Okay...

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Why does everyone think you are scum? This is a good post but your name is always in the conversation around here.

To be fair, I often look like Scum when I play, even when I'm Town. It's mostly just because of how I play. And, despite 80 labeling me a "vet" I'm still quite new to this. I've only been playing four years now, and that is even with a couple of off-seasons where I either seldom played, or didn't play at all. Most of the other vets here have been playing close to 10+ years.

I guess you could call me a "seasoned noob", as I'm still very much learning the game.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m leaving the game. That said, what kind of townie points out a players town PR tells? I’d lynch you on principle.

Yeah, I didn't want to do that, and originally didn't, but you already saw where Stark let the cat out of the bag. But fair point.

Sorry to see you have to leave the game. I hope it's not anything serious.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks. I’m at the emergency vet with my pup right now. Fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear that. Hope your pup is alright.

Puppies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Playing Guess Who with A**holes on the internet.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

having a bad night not feeling well at all, so I did not go into work if you were wondering why I said I would not be here then posted a dissertation

Feel better, buddy

• Like 1

Okay, after the re-read here is what I got:

Gata: She was the one who started the early Verbal train (a notoriously easy lynch)

On 2/6/2020 at 9:43 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (8) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • CTM (4) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot
  • BUM-KNEE (1) - Stark
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - SR24, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, jvill 51

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

then she chided him for his reveal multiple times, even though he was at L-3 and she should well know how easy it is for Verb to get lynched, and that anything less than a role claim wouldn't have prevented that

On 2/6/2020 at 11:06 AM, GATA said:

OK 

Idk why reveal you're a PR so early on you'll just get targeted 

To me if true this is not a good move by you.

w.e if you're not we'll catch your lie 

UNVOTE

On 2/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, GATA said:

You don't think "hey guys, I'm VT" let's look at someone else would suffice. 

Yes, you have 1 vote and 1 kill but you could have been much more productive not revealing your PR IMO (in my opinion) That way you don't have a mark on your back w/e play how you want I won't vote you today. 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:24 PM, GATA said:

What's the concern? I wouldn't do it even with doc. You are a clear target. Again I said play as you want I would have revealed after a couple of shots. 

After unvoting Verb she jumps on the CTM train, which is conveniently the next highest train after Verb's, and stays there for the rest of Day 1.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:08 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - Smash, JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick, Beaver
  • CTM (5) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF, jvill 51
  • Crusher (2) - Stark, CTM
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot

Not Voting (4) - SR24, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, GATA

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

On 2/6/2020 at 11:21 AM, GATA said:

vote the dirty hippie aka CTM

Then, about 15 minutes to deadline, she starts questioning Stark about his read of Crusher, which pinged at the time because it reads like a half-assed attempt at appearing to scumhunt right before deadline.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, GATA said:

Where did he Ping for you?

On 2/7/2020 at 2:56 PM, GATA said:

^ @Stark this?

During the Night Phase she was one of the most vocal trying to drive a shot. The entire time she kept harping on about a chance to shoot scum, while stubbornly ignoring the small percent chance of that actually happening, filling the thread with nonsense, and giving a hard time just to get her to answer a simple question. Read to me like she just really wanted someone to get shot.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:43 PM, Verbal said:

And if I hit a townie?  Where's the "townie gain" in that?

On 2/7/2020 at 4:45 PM, GATA said:

Info !!!!!!  

^^Apparently the info we'd get from Verb's shot would be worth the price of a Townie getting hit, and yet I've yet to hear what kind of info she's gathered on it.

On 2/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, GATA said:

😂I made the poll,  & gave my Reasons why. Currently, there’s only a handful of us talking id like to see more from everyone else before casting my vote. 

Idc what you want to call out do it.

^^Wants people to vote to shoot someone, but refuses to choose for herself.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, GATA said:

He’s out as vig or Sk already; scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

^^Finally chooses for herself, but basically wants to shoot me just because I disagree with her about the value of vetting Verb's ability outweighing the likely cost of the shot landing on Town. Oh, but "we" (AKA Verb) have a chance to hit Scum.

What I find "convenient" is that this is after I already began to gain traction as a lynch/shot target.

14 hours ago, GATA said:

I'm VT I gave my reasons why I think you should shoot. If you hit me you won't hit PR either.

Do as you please 

^And here she just willingly volunteers her role out of the blue. An incredibly stupid move if Town. There was no reason for her to do this. You're pretty much telling Scum that they should ignore you when planning their NK, and it makes it easier for them to find PRs.

Most of her posts are garbage, and aside from a myriad of posts aimed at helping the noobs, there's not a whole lot that she has contributed to Town. I've seen enough here to put her on my radar.

JC now.

There's a lot less content to go through, but here's what else I found:

On 2/5/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Are you suggesting Brick is scum?  Me no like you chasing low-hanging fruit.  

^His first post that pinged. He's quoting a post of Verb that is asking whether Brick has read his QT yet. That was a legitimate question since 80 publicly stated that Brick had not yet read it at some point. JC throwing shade at Verb for this reeks of someone not reading and just throwing weak FoS's i.e. Scum.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:33 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'd prefer to just lynch Verbal to see if he's telling the truth...ugh...most of you won't agree.  Unvote, Vote JiF

On 2/6/2020 at 10:50 PM, The Crusher said:

I will. Unvote vote verb 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:16 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Verb

^Won't vote Verb because "most won't agree" *COUGH* pussy *COUGH*  but only takes 1 person to vote Verb for him to change his mind. Odd.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:08 PM, Jetscode1 said:

You ping douchebag.

^OMGUS response to me for casing him about being absent, and showing up to put random, caseless vote down on JiF.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, anyone can claim a role.  The repercussions are political (depends on each player's biases) and often leads to comments like "lynch all liars".  Not saying it always leads to an auto lynch it really depends on the claim.  Obviously lying about a cop or doc role will get you lynched sooner than later. 

^Basically the only useful post he has had all game, and it obviously says nothing about the game.

There was also a post where he OMGUS'd Crusher for something, but I seemed to have lost it just now, and I don't have it in my to go back and find it.

So, to summarize JC's game thus far, it's been: show up, do the "magic 8 ball" bit, disappear for 24 hours, show up to place random vote with no case, OMGUs someone, disappear again, show up, OMGUS someone else, rinse, repeat. He's rarely here, and when he is, he isn't doing anything to help Town. I want to lynch him on policy just for that sh*t, and that's the reason I'm voting him over Gata right now.

• Upvote 1

Re: @GATA's case on me.

She says my last minute vote on CTM was "opportunistic" just to lynch the highest train. I clearly outlined my thinking for my vote at the time, but I'll state it simply again.

I started reading back about 1hr 30mins before deadline, and at the time the leading trains were Verb, Crusher, and CTM. I obviously wasn't going to try to start or vote on a new/lesser train, because that would've been useless. The funny thing is, she justified her own vote on CTM for doing precisely that with the Ape train. I also had previously stated my unwillingness to vote Verb over the potential of killing a PR, so the choice for me was narrowed to two. For Crusher, there were a few posts of his that I liked and rang Townie to me, because he appeared to echo some similar thoughts that I had, and for CTM there really wasn't much to like; just a lot of loose/lazy play. I basically voted CTM for the same reasons that Gata claimed as reason to have her vote on him for much of Day 1.

I'm exhausted and need to sleep. I'll answer any more questions/inquiries tomorrow.

15 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

My main question regarding Smash is how the hell do we vet him? I looked up the role cop online and it seems like it’s just as likely to be a scum role as it is a town role. And if he is scum, who’s to say he isn’t limited to one investigation?

So, experienced players, is there a way to vet him on this?

The only real way to vet him would be for a Cop to investigate him, which will (and should) happen at some point down the road if he doesn't end up dead. If he's Town, he's telling the truth, if he's Scum, then it doesn't matter either way.

14 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Jesus, and I thought I was crazy for re-reading 15ish pages in the dead of night. How the hell did you sort through all the memes and GFYs?

Pure dedication, son. Pure dedication.

10 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You obviously have more flair for Day 1 than most.  I used to policy lynch this one dude for a couple of years.  It was fun.

Solid defense. Really opens my eyes. Might change my vote now.

The only real way to vett him is how he votes.  Does his voting pattern lynch town or scum?  

^^Awful. This vetts nothing. Town can very easily only vote to lynch Town due to bad play, and Scum could very easily vote to lynch their own. Voting patterns are not that indicative.

If you quote of few of these "townie Crusher" posts I might listen.  Other than that, you're just talking out your ass again.

8 hours ago, Stark said:

I actually agree with JC here. @Spoot-Face what are the "town" crusher posts. 

Fair enough. I'll find them.

8 hours ago, Stark said:

in the games I have played with JC he lays low whenever isn't vanilla. Didn't think it was that big of a deal to state the obvious

In a small game where everyone knows his tendencies, it's probably not as big of a deal, but this is a large game with about half the roster being people unfamiliar with JC's meta. Even with a slight chance of the scum team being filled with people who don't know that sort of thing, it's probably best to stay mum on that, lest you make it easier for them.

8 hours ago, Stark said:

Verbal - I think verb is SK. His "shot" wasn't a shot it was impaling Kdels. not sure if it's flavor or not, but the way 80 reposted made me thing that there was a hint in that scene, that may or not be it. 

I don't think that's the case. I'm familiar enough with the source material to recognize a subtle hint in the death scene, unless 80 took his own liberties. I mentioned this as soon as I saw it, but I'm not sure it was 80's intention, though, which is why I haven't said much about it since.

8 hours ago, Stark said:

Smash - holy hell. this guy. Swearengen is probably overly helpful and explanatory town but coming off as scummy. I actually lean scum, but I can understand why he is throwing out all the scenarios with such a large game of 1st times to appear as helpful townie

Smash is a player I need to focus more on. The only thing I remember about his game is his bull-headed stubborn nature (not exactly a unique quality around here) and his penchant for going emo (also not unique around here).

Either way, he's put himself right into the middle of Town's sights with his dubious Role Cop claim. It's a very convenient claim for him for several reasons:

1. It's strong enough, that Town will at least give him a chance before lynching him, at the risk of loosing the power.

2. The fact that it can be both alignments could introduce enough WIFOM that people could question whether Scum would claim a potentially scummy role.

3. If he's actually a Scum Role Cop, then it's much easier to claim a role that you can mimic.

4. It's a role that we don't often see, so it's a safer claim, coming from a counter-claim standpoint.

5. He said he only has 1x use, so after he "uses" it once and fails to find anything, he'll essentially become  a "VT" and no longer be a threat to Scum, which could be a built-in excuse to why he never gets NK'd.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

Actually, I disagree. JIF aka the self proclaimed batman also called him out on his last min vote for CTM when he got hung. 

I'm pretty sure JiF called you Scummy at one point, too.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

He goes straight into the night phase off the cuff saying he was going to vote to shoot but now it's better to Holster.

I know you have to follow your prime directive until the end, but most intelligent and living organisms have the capacity to change their mind.

Novel idea, that.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

^ DAY 1 is a real life parody. You know damn well that the first votes mean nothing this is gross narrative. 

That, in and of itself, is not enough to build a case, no, but when you immediately jump from Verb's train to CTM's (the next highest) and never move your vote, it looks like you are just putting your vote on the easiest train.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

CTM had his best town play by voting to lynch Ape & also piggy back off of JIF 

He was super lazy apart from that essay on why we should lynch the furry sh!t thrower.

Yeah, that was BEFORE he did the Ape train. Nice re-writing of history.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

Stark voted crush and mentioned a ping with nothing but oh his reaction I wanted to see what he was talking about. 

Stop spinning I didn't even further press on this issue. The only thing I got out of it was Stark claiming Crush could be scum because of how catchy feely he was. I didn't change my vote it was a weak vote.

Yeah, you not further pressing on it was kinda the point. Seemed like fake effort

8 hours ago, GATA said:

and you continue to ignore the majority.

I'm sorry but I think it's stupid to holster esp Day 1 with not much info. The more information provided the easier it is to actually put together who's scummy. I'm not budging on this mentality & even asked to get shot if you guys are really complaining about PRs getting hit. 

It's nonsense. 

Agree to disagree. I'll relent that you weren't the only one who wanted a shot, but I still think it was the wrong call.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

out of the 4 noobs or so he's not scum. Wish we saw more from him but I don't blame Verb for his shot he was going off of the last min interactions. 

Great information. Really worth the death of a player who was doing quite well.

You did say you could go back and look at all the posts relating to the dead player to see if there's anything to glean from that, and I'm still waiting.

8 hours ago, GATA said:

LOL ppl claim VT all the time it's part of the game... 

Again this is the second time you allude to knowing much more than you do. 

Why would this matter if you think I'm scum?

And here, you're completely missing the point.

A good Townie shouldn't unnecessarily reveal they are VT. Ever. I did the once and Nolder tried to suffocate me with a jizz-crusted Pikachu body pillow for it. That's my point. Nothing about what I said indicated that I have any extra knowledge. Now you're spinning.

It wouldn't matter if you're Scum, but it certainly matters if you're Town, and that's the question here.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

MOD NOTE:  @CTM will be replacing Crusher.  Updating the VC accordingly, as all votes on him will be removed.  

If you wish to put your vote back on that player slot, you'll need to re-vote, entering (bolded) Vote CTM instead of Crusher.

Never thought I would see a game get ruined twice.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Hard to trust you when you say he was town. Why so fast to admit that? 

I think Spoot is town but maybe with some kind of PR. 

1. CTM is replacing Crusher, so he takes over his character/role. Meaning, if Crusher was Town, then CTM is Town, too.

2. You should never ever ever ever EVER publicly state if you think someone has a Town PR. This is the last time I'm nice about this. Next time you get the filthy beaver treatment.

5 hours ago, GATA said:

This is not a tell for any allegiance just like Ape said the most helpful can be scum 

Even I can be scum 

robot what GIF

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I probably wont post tonight. 

Suffered a slight head and neck injury in a snowmobile crash tonight. Head is pounding and neck is stiff with severe pain. Talk to you all tomorrow.

sh*t, take care of yourself, dude. Head injuries are no joke. Feel better soon.

@Stark @Jetscode1

These are the posts from Crusher that I liked. Keep in mind this only goes up to page 31, because that's when I did my re-read to make a decision before Day 1 deadline. I don't have the time right now to read any more, but I saw enough during my re-read to give him a Town lean, at the time.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:27 AM, The Crusher said:

Probably should say I don’t like the speed of the Verbal train. But hey, what’s not to like? 

^I had the exact same thought. Very Townie, IMO.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, The Crusher said:

As a big fan of Beaver I'm going to help you here.  What your seeing is a false narrative. I'm not being voted because I've done anything vote worthy but because I'm supposedly angry. One person says it then everyone mimics it. Chances are one of the early votes on me will be scum.  If you want to vote me it's cool because you are learning and I'm here for you. Following people when you are new is perfectly fine way to learn what to do and not to do. Even though you will learn from my flip it was the wrong play this game but ultimately it's about you new guys learning the game. 

^Good defense, explanation on why was being voted.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:30 PM, The Crusher said:

Protecting him is not the right play. Town vig can be vetted. They can also be as dangerous to town as they can scum. 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:36 PM, The Crusher said:

Are we talking about a one shot vig or a multi-shot vig?

On 2/6/2020 at 4:41 PM, The Crusher said:

He won't. Doesn't matter. He either agrees to a consensus shot or he gets lynched. Easy peasy. 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:56 PM, The Crusher said:

if the scum team has some vets on it they would know that a free shooting Vig is actually more of a risk to town than scum early simply because there a are more of them. Bottom line is if Verb is the vig he needs to shoot from a board consensus or be lynched.  Vig becomes more dangerous to scum as the number of town dwindles. 

^Very good Town logic, figuring sh*t out, IMO.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:16 AM, The Crusher said:

Funny to me how Verbal isn’t getting more votes. Ok, “if “he is the Vig, he’s a townie who can shoot one or multiple times. Sounds great but he has no more insight than anyone else in the game. With that he also has the potential to kill a townie each time he shoots, 77% more likely to hit townie than scum. Upside he will count as a townie for endgame. Pro tip- scums not letting that happen. 

Smash had an ok point about about Verb not using the claim as scum, a power role to expose  Cop or Doc is always better . 

So... chances are he’s either a townie big with a 77% chance to hit Town  each time he shoots or possibly a serial killer. Serial killer is basically a vig but does  not win with town. Has his own win requirement. Kills town or scum not really caring. 

Now, the play the mod 80 factor. He and Verbal  have a history of shooting eAch other on the reg. . I believe he gabe  Verbal a gun, but not a vig, doubt he made him a good guy. Verbal is a serial killer most likely. He needs to be lynched. 

Now, I’m town and you may Lynch me today and that’s fine. I will flip town and you should look at those first three in my train. Nobody had a case on me, except Crusher must be scum because he’s mad or salty. For.  you new guys, that’s not a case. Plus Brick and JVOR jumped in for no reason at all. Very little to no explanation.  

So,  that’s all I got. Choose wisely. 

^Another good Townie post.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Have you ever played with Darthe?

Nope

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

If you get him to L-1, I'll hammer.

tl:dr

^^^lazy voter^^^

You are the ******* worst

7 hours ago, GATA said:

Am in the only one that wants to see him “use” his so called 1x investigation? 

Using it now would be a waste, imo, if, in fact, he has it at all. It's a clever ploy, if scum, because it protects him from being lynched until a Town PR is outed and he can "verify".

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CTM said:

You didnt reread squat.

Which of smashs teammates want to show their ass next? I know there are more in that scum clown car, whose up?

@Spoot-Face ??

Are you a Ukranian hottie? No?

Won't be presenting you with my ass, then.

GFY

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

and Im saying the 4 main charaters from the movie are a 4 man mason team 

On 2/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF, aka Raphael (Vanilla Town) has been killed by the Foot Clan. 

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick. 

"Vanilla Town"

You're just pulling sh*t out of your ass.

unvote vote Smash

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok wtf is a mason team?

Great, more stuff to look up. LOL

5 hours ago, Stark said:

its a group of players in the game that can communicate outside of this board. it is kind of like a town version of scum/mafia in that sense.

Plus, they are CONFIRMED Town, as they can all vett each other. Very powerful, actually.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you know what man everything I do is scum so screw it I'm finished with this crap if I get lynched I get lynched you win. Not Emo Im just worn out I'm off to bed enjoy.

Smash going full Smash now.

Mafia is complete.

2 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

I'm sorry if every day I can't scrolling through 10-12 pages of incomprehensible jibberish.  When I get some more time to decide if you're the bad guy I will do so accordingly (possible townie or scum.)

^^Doesn't get pissy and OMGUS the person calling him out.

Already a better player than JC.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Just breaking it down from a pure cost/benefit perspective on us making the wrong decision on Smash (we could do this breakdown from the other perspectives of us making the right decision on Smash, but its basically just a reversal of the cost/benefit) :

Smash is telling the truth, town lynches him today:

Cost: We'd lose ourselves another member of the town, obviously, as well as making the list scum have to deal with at night smaller (though not sure how scum would wanna play that given that he's been a lightning rod so far and there's a strong possibility they can get him lynched during the day, plus letting him live makes us question why he's still alive and keeps us chasing our tail). We'd lose out on potentially lynching scum. We'd also lose his ability to resolve a competing claims scenario, but that's assuming he's not already killed by then and if it comes to that we'd have to wait until after night to hear what he's learned, meaning both he could very well be killed during the night before we'd even get to hear from him.

Benefit: Gain more info on those pushing for his lynch

Smash is lying, town lets him live:

Cost: We potentially wind up lynching another townie instead. He won't get night killed, making us question why he's still alive and keeps us chasing our tail. Gives scum further opportunity to distance themselves if they deem it necessary. Gives scum the opportunity to have us fall for a fake role cop investigation and lynch the wrong guy, which might be fatal if it's late in the game. Gives scum the opportunity to have us trust Smash by successfully resolving a role claim, and giving other scum cover if they want to follow his lead after that. If he's lying about how many times he can use his claimed ability, but not the ability itself, every day we let him live means scum actually get two chances to find the cop/doc (I don't know how likely this is because it seems like it would make mafia too powerful, but I'm out of my depth in that area). The only way to truly vet him would be a cop investigation, meaning the cop might be forced to reveal early on.

Benefit: Gain more info based on the other person we lynch.

For the love of everything beautiful, Verb, DON'T SHOOT THIS GUY!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Spoot gets some heat and goes into hiding with JC.

Not weird at all.

Wasn't hiding. Sleeping. GFY.

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm a polish nerd. Close enough?

Hmmmm.

Send nudes and I'll decide.

30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah I was just going by the Quartet comment and over looked a simple scene ... It was however just an assumption  

No, it was a hail mary attempt at trying to justify your claimed role's existence, that showed you weren't really paying attention.

It was lazy and awful.

I already outlined in a post somewhere in here all the ways this claim for you would be convenient as Scum, and that's what it's looking like now.

33 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So you spent all that time casing JC and you come in now with some nonsense as to why Im scum ? 

Join the buffoon brigade ..... Either way I'm sure town will be fine you still have 15 to 17 idiots following CTM how can this not end well.

My only regret is spending so much time trying to prove my innocence only to have it fall on deaf ears .

CTM acted so cummy with so many scum tells in his case yet the possible power role gets lynched . And CTM is telling you how insignificant my role is when it's anything but insignificant . 

Your post pinged big time. Felt like scum flailing and reaching for any dumb argument to stay alive. If I could vote both you and JC simultaneously, I would.

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM acted so cummy

cc: @JiF

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

good points but keep in mind with a lot of people in the game its easy for the Doc to protect me without him being outed . Keeping our power roles protected from having to counter claim keeps scum in the dark. Also keep in mind I may have something up my sleeve in relation to scum and how they play this.

Are you trying to fear-monger another power/ability?

Gross.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company