Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry dude, I screwed the pooch on this one.  Your hunger for the bloodlust seemed a little too forced, and it make me think you were scum trying to hide in plain sight.  

My third assumption was that you wouldn’t shoot a noob because it would be foolish... I was wrong... let my death not be in vain.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

No. He never said tonight in his post.

Stop being obtuse.

The word tonight no, but when I replied using that word, he kept saying he was going to use it on me but was also going to save it.....so that didn't make sense.  A few folks asked about it, I just kept plugging away because I wanted him to clarify.

You'll note that I didn't shoot him...because I think I believe him.

• Haha 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

My third assumption was that you wouldn’t shoot a noob because it would be foolish... I was wrong... let my death not be in vain.

Was hoping for a hero shot......it wasn't in the cards.

This is why I shoot 80, people, it's just so much easier!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

The word tonight no, but when I replied using that word, he kept saying he was going to use it on me but was also going to save it.....so that didn't make sense.  A few folks asked about it, I just kept plugging away because I wanted him to clarify.

You'll note that I didn't shoot him...because I think I believe him.

Thread took off while I was eating pizza. Lol Guess I shouldve waited a bit.

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There were 2 deaths in the night.  A busy night, even for NYC.  The Turtles awoke to the news.

"Bro, who died?"

"No.  NOOOOOO."

JiF, aka Raphael (Vanilla Town) has been killed by the Foot Clan.  

MV5BNjZhNTUyMmEtMzVhMy00Mzc3LThkMzQtZmFl

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick.  

340?cb=20070115151140&key=d05d3f292e99cd

The Ninja Turtles had lost half of their quartet.  It's time to avenge their losses, Ninja Turtles and Allies.  

How did he get killed with a hockey stick? Did I miss a page?

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Verbal So help me out here I remember you saying something on a response by spoot that pinged you could you tell me where that was Im sick or re reading LOL

I'll dig it up.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Verbal is a top rated hockey player in the all girls league. It’s 80s way of telling us that’s the shot he took. 

Mostly true, heh.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm a one time Role Cop and I was going to follow Verbal to confirm if he was a Vig would have loved to save the action for other claim counter claim like a doc or cop argument but I have no choice but to reveal . Good job Verbal

I mean this sounds like a scum power not a town one. Why would town need to verify what roles are in the game... one time. 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:33 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'd prefer to just lynch Verbal to see if he's telling the truth...ugh...most of you won't agree.  Unvote, Vote JiF

On 2/6/2020 at 8:42 PM, Spoot-Face said:

So, you show up after more than 24 hours just to say you'd rather lynch Verb, but then you vote Jif?

Gross.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:46 AM, Verbal said:

I mean, he did say most won't agree, so he went in another direction.  This is a little pingy for you - seems like you're looking for easy ways to throw shade.

@Smashmouth

Here is the post sequence you asked about....

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So as scum I would pick a scum power to reveal ? Got it !! I'm going to go look the damn role up

If you were scared of another role that could call you on lying, then you could still be telling the truth about role, but not alignment.

@Jets Voice of Reason Obviously 80 figured giving this power a 1x use was because he felt it was too powerful for an every night investigation which means there may be other investigative roles in the game. Also why would scum need to learn someones alignment when they already know everyones alignment ? 

Role Cop

Role Description:

The Role Cop may each night investigate a player and learn that player's role (but will not learn their alignment). 

Notes:

Some hosts use Role Cop and Full Cop interchangeably. The Role Cop, as outlined here, is somewhat similar to a Follower, though more powerful. Some sites differentiate between an Alignment Cop and a Role Cop by naming the former a Cop and the latter a Detective.

Role Type:

Informative

Role Type:

Informative

Role Frequency:

Rarely

Use of Action:

Night

Supported by Modbot:

Yes

Alternative Names:

Detective