Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

17 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote Smash

This is twice you did this with no case made at all on either post or anywhere in the game thread. Its lazy play so could you elaborate why you would be voting me ? Keep in mind Im only questioning you because you made no case or stated any reason for voting ..

43 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Jets Voice of Reason Obviously 80 figured giving this power a 1x use was because he felt it was too powerful for an every night investigation which means there may be other investigative roles in the game. Also why would scum need to learn someones alignment when they already know everyones alignment ? 

Role Cop

Role Description:

The Role Cop may each night investigate a player and learn that player's role (but will not learn their alignment). 

See underlined - this is why you get flak, you contradict yourself all the time.

38 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Not your first time suggesting shooting into people's eyes. Think we found Robby Anderson.

It's a long story, but I used to threaten putting a #2 pencil into people's left eyesocket.

Slightly disturbing?  Yes.

The skull****ing came later - I think it was 80's corpse.

Still disturbing?  Good.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It's a long story, but I used to threaten putting a #2 pencil into people's left eyesocket.

Slightly disturbing?  Yes.

The skull****ing came later - I think it was 80's corpse.

Still disturbing?  Good.

Its bizarre how that's as normal a part of this game as voting people. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

MOD NOTE:  We're not doing another lengthy day after a back-to-back lengthy D1/N1.  Plus my availability on Friday will likely be a bit limited.  

*** Day 2 Deadline:  WEDNESDAY, 3 PM EST ***

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

This is twice you did this with no case made at all on either post or anywhere in the game thread. Its lazy play so could you elaborate why you would be voting me ? Keep in mind Im only questioning you because you made no case or stated any reason for voting ..

I voted you this time because I saw you said you were a role cop. I looked up the role and found it’s usually part of the mafia. I’m not trying to be an a hole by voting for you twice it kind of just happened. I see now that you’ve clarified your role and it makes more sense. I’ll continue reading and my vote could very well change by Wednesday. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick. 

So, Verb is clearly a Vig and not SK

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Vote Spoot

GFY

1 hour ago, GATA said:

VOTE Spoot

GFY

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

My third assumption was that you wouldn’t shoot a noob because it would be foolish... I was wrong... let my death not be in vain.

This. Should've been me instead of you. RIP

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

vote spoot 

GFY, too

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

He's hiding.

This was my main point of Fos'ing JC in that post of mine you quoted. JC was has been hiding all game, was absent for 24 hours+, comes in to say he'd normally like to vote you, but then decides to vote JiF with no case at all. It was a lazy, sh*t vote on a player who had only one person voting, while there were TWO players tied at 5 votes.

He did absolutely nothing to help Town with that vote, but somehow I look scummy for pointing it out, but you don't.

GFY

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I thought it was pretty informative. Are you saying I should drop it?

Here's how we'll handle it. 

Everyone read the scene again carefully, as there is important info in the death scene. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There were 2 deaths in the night.  A busy night, even for NYC.  The Turtles awoke to the news.

"Bro, who died?"

"No.  NOOOOOO."

JiF, aka Raphael (Vanilla Town) has been killed by the Foot Clan.  

MV5BNjZhNTUyMmEtMzVhMy00Mzc3LThkMzQtZmFl

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick.  

340?cb=20070115151140&key=d05d3f292e99cd

The Ninja Turtles had lost half of their quartet.  It's time to avenge their losses, Ninja Turtles and Allies.  

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm equally willing to vote either Gata or JC today.

vote JC

Because at least Gata is active. Better for the noobs.

Like I mentioned before your votes seem opportune.

Even this vote if you're so sure I'm scum vote me.

This just comes off like an excuse. 

• Upvote 1