Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Problem?  This gives you guys over 48 hours to come to a decision.  In a Hybrid Hammer game, no less.

I'll address this post game as well or if I go to DT.

TY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'll address this post game as well or if I go to DT.

TY 

What is DT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

What is DT?

Dead Thread (when players are killed we get a link) 

It shows the setup of the game and you get to discuss what's still occurring in the game

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Like I mentioned before your votes seem opportune.

Even this vote if you're so sure I'm scum vote me.

This just comes off like an excuse. 

^^

More horsesh*t from the Bot.

It has ALWAYS been my position (among others) to prioritize killing inactives over actives, because inactives hurt the game. That's even more true now when we're trying to break in a bunch of noobies.

Really feels like this is Gata's first time playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count

  • Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
  • JC (2) - Stark, Spoot
  • Smash (2) - JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering
  • GATA (2) - Smash, jvill 51

 

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Dead Thread (when players are killed we get a link) 

It shows the setup of the game and you get to discuss what's still occurring in the game

Oh cool, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

More horsesh*t from the Bot.

It has ALWAYS been my position (among others) to prioritize killing inactives over actives, because inactives hurt the game. That's even more true now when we're trying to break in a bunch of noobies.

Really feels like this is Gata's first time playing.

"Fully Flowered Ones"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GATA You do know that we can only vote one player at a time that we think looks scummy, right? I think both you and JC look bad, and I can only vote one of you. I choose to remove the inactive player over the one who sucks, but is at least active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

"Fully Flowered Ones"

I have no idea what this means.

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

@GATA You do know that we can only vote one player at a time that we think looks scummy, right? I think both you and JC look bad, and I can only vote one of you. I choose to remove the inactive player over the one who sucks, but is at least active.

I agree.

GATA is helping me at times, JC nadda!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have no idea what this means.

We can't be called virgins (80) and someone said "yet to be unflowered". I think fully flowered sounds more sexy

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I agree.

GATA is helping me at times, JC nadda!

For the love of CPU's please don't mold your game after Gata.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok here is where I stand:


The Crusher - Suspected scum or police.   Has gone very quiet since last week.
BrickTamland - Suspected scum or SK
Stark - Suspected scum or SK
GATA - Suspected doctor or scum.   Also quick to vote/shoot.  suspected scum or SK.  could still be a doctor.  
Spoot - Suspected scum or doctor.  Also somehow ruined the Beaver name.
Jets Voice Of Reason - took over role from SR24 who was new.  What's suspicous here is 80 was quick to replace SR24 for not playing but let others like 32EBoozer go another day and a half before confirming they were playing.  suspected scum or SK.  Also was quick to vote.
Drums -  suspected townie or scum.  Also has a SK vibe.
JustEndTheSuffering - suspected townie or scum.
Verbal - suspected vigilante.  Confirmed he has a shot, and by the posts it looks like he has more.   Could be a SK but since he came out so quickly to state his role and if there was another vigilante he would have gone after Verbal so I seriously doubt SK. Only reason for SK vibe is he shot KDEL whom no one wanted shot.
BUM-KNEE - suspected townie or scum
jvill 51 - suspected townie or scum
pdxgreen - suspected townie or scum
32EBoozer - hasn't posted yet so suspected scum
Beaver - confirmed dumbass.  
Smashmouth -  claims role-base cop.   I don't know what that means.   suspected scum or cop
Jetscode1 - quiet.  TOO QUIET.  suspected scum or SK
ID. -  suspected townie or scum 
Ape - Confirmed townie

DEAD:
CTM  -confirmed Townie
kdels62 -  confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie

How many scum are there usually?

Not ready to vote yet.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

For the love of CPU's please don't mold your game after Gata.

But..... But.... She's nice to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

How many scum are there usually?

Good rule of thumb is about 25 % of the game is scum/anti-town.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

But..... But.... She's nice to me!

She's only nice because @CTM programmed her to be, so that someone would actually be nice to him. But, in a hilarious twist of irony and a miraculous moment of A.I. self-learning, she learned that he's a giant piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve kindness, so she quickly turned on him and is now sentient.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

She's only nice because @CTM programmed her to be, so that someone would actually be nice to him. But, in a hilarious twist of irony and a miraculous moment of A.I. self-learning, she learned that he's a giant piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve kindness, so she quickly turned on him and is now sentient.

I deserve kindness..... I help people too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My girlfriend is pissed at Verbal for offing me. She was really invested. 

Verbal going to be killed IRL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Its bizarre how that's as normal a part of this game as voting people. 

I'm not sure whether to be proud or sad about this.  I'll go with indifference, instead.

 

 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

GFY, too

This was my main point of Fos'ing JC in that post of mine you quoted. JC was has been hiding all game, was absent for 24 hours+, comes in to say he'd normally like to vote you, but then decides to vote JiF with no case at all. It was a lazy, sh*t vote on a player who had only one person voting, while there were TWO players tied at 5 votes.

He did absolutely nothing to help Town with that vote, but somehow I look scummy for pointing it out, but you don't.

GFY

Exactly, glad you're with me on this.

 

 

37 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My girlfriend is pissed at Verbal for offing me. She was really invested. 

I'd have a solid comeback here if I knew you better, but we'll leave it at:  tell her my bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoot, JC, JVoR, and 2 noobs is the scum team

 

If only 4 scum, then drop one of the vets.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'm not sure whether to be proud or sad about this.  I'll go with indifference, instead.

 

 

Exactly, glad you're with me on this.

 

 

I'd have a solid comeback here if I knew you better, but we'll leave it at:  tell her my bad.

Go for it. I feel no offenses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than the obvious (Ape), my only town read on D1 was JiF based on our argument and how he handled it.  It also made me think Smash was scum, but I've been wavering on that since.  I'd add a *super* tentative Smash as an outside shot at scum if I'm wrong......which looking at my vig shot last night, I probably am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Go for it. I feel no offenses.

It's too late, the moment is lost.  Next time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Other than the obvious (Ape), my only town read on D1 was JiF based on our argument and how he handled it.  It also made me think Smash was scum, but I've been wavering on that since.  I'd add a *super* tentative Smash as an outside shot at scum if I'm wrong......which looking at my vig shot last night, I probably am.

Personally, I thought your shot was great.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count

  • Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
  • JC (3) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver
  • Smash (2) - JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering
  • GATA (2) - Smash, jvill 51

 

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

She's only nice because @CTM programmed her to be, so that someone would actually be nice to him. But, in a hilarious twist of irony and a miraculous moment of A.I. self-learning, she learned that he's a giant piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve kindness, so she quickly turned on him and is now sentient.

She'll come back to me. 

If you love something set it free, if it returns it's yours forever 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

We can't be called virgins (80) and someone said "yet to be unflowered". I think fully flowered sounds more sexy

 

I believe what happened was you suggested virgins and then I said how about unseasoned and then someone else said unflowered and so here we are.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count

  • JC (3) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver
  • Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
  • Smash (2) - JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering
  • GATA (2) - Smash, jvill 51
  • Crusher (1) - Drums

 

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...