Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

I actually really doubt JetsCode is scum. Everyone has been saying he's too quiet so wouldn't he want to come out and say something just to show his face? I feel like if he was just lurking as scum he'd want to try and explain himself. He might just be new(I can't remember) like me or he hasn't had time.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You know what for someone who's supposed to be a vet. in this game you played this Like an Idiot and all you accomplished is to out a power role. Seems the only stupid play here is what you want to do . Tell me why did you contradict yourself when you said around the time you revealed you would not use the power stupidly and shoot blindly on day one ? 

What ya gonna do now if you dont shoot me ? Pick another random player to claim to shoot ? Stupid sh*t

You volunteered you role. You shepherded the night vote. How are you blaming verb for this?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

See underlined - this is why you get flak, you contradict yourself all the time.

WTF are you talking about ? I know it does not give alignment it gives me the role so if I gate back DOC or COP or SK you think the alignment cant be figured out ? I Didn't write that Role Cop Description. How does a damn description of a freaking role cause me to contradict myself ?? Man are you nuts ? 

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Ok here is where I stand:

The Crusher - Suspected scum or police.   Has gone very quiet since last week.
BrickTamland - Suspected scum or SK
Stark - Suspected scum or SK
GATA - Suspected doctor or scum.   Also quick to vote/shoot.  suspected scum or SK.  could still be a doctor.  
Spoot - Suspected scum or doctor.  Also somehow ruined the Beaver name.
Jets Voice Of Reason - took over role from SR24 who was new.  What's suspicous here is 80 was quick to replace SR24 for not playing but let others like 32EBoozer go another day and a half before confirming they were playing.  suspected scum or SK.  Also was quick to vote.
Drums -  suspected townie or scum.  Also has a SK vibe.
JustEndTheSuffering - suspected townie or scum.
Verbal - suspected vigilante.  Confirmed he has a shot, and by the posts it looks like he has more.   Could be a SK but since he came out so quickly to state his role and if there was another vigilante he would have gone after Verbal so I seriously doubt SK. Only reason for SK vibe is he shot KDEL whom no one wanted shot.
BUM-KNEE - suspected townie or scum
jvill 51 - suspected townie or scum
pdxgreen - suspected townie or scum
32EBoozer - hasn't posted yet so suspected scum
Beaver - confirmed dumbass.  
Smashmouth -  claims role-base cop.   I don't know what that means.   suspected scum or cop
Jetscode1 - quiet.  TOO QUIET.  suspected scum or SK
ID. -  suspected townie or scum 
Ape - Confirmed townie

DEAD:
CTM  -confirmed Townie
kdels62 -  confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie

How many scum are there usually?

Not ready to vote yet.

Lmfao

14 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I actually really doubt JetsCode is scum. Everyone has been saying he's too quiet so wouldn't he want to come out and say something just to show his face? I feel like if he was just lurking as scum he'd want to try and explain himself. He might just be new(I can't remember) like me or he hasn't had time.

I had to go back and look at Crushers post on who is a vet and who is new.  Jetscode1 is an old vet.  He and Brick are vets who are laying low.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You volunteered you role. You shepherded the night vote. How are you blaming verb for this?

I volunteered my role ? I had no choice but to claim so what in the hell are you talking about ? If knuckle head does not threaten to shoot me I don't have to claim anything. The only reason I shepherded the vote was so that verbal would not just randomly shoot whomever he wanted which he wound up doing anyway. His first shot was going to be me , a power role,  his second shot killed a VT which could have been a PR with no chance of explanation and guess what just like both you and I were explaining earlier we still don't have him Veted.

20 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Just so you know JC is a seasoned vet he knows exactly what hes doing. That however does not make him scum. I will say I expected more from him when he did post but he has done this before sometimes its just the way he plays early on in games

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’m sorry, is no one else underwhelmed with the One time ability to verify someone’s role for a townie? 

and the dude claimed he would try to use it to verify verbal instead of you know finding potential scum presumably with it? Like wtf. 

I don't look at my role as a way to find scum I look at it as a way to confirm town which in turn will out scum maybe that's where we  are not on the same page. If scum claims a power role like Doc or Cop and gets countered either way I can use my role to confirm that call.

For instance if player A claims COP and Player B Counters that claim I can investigate to make sure we kill the right guy. I don't really see another way to use the role. 

If you read my posts you would also see my explanation as to why I thought of investigating Verbal but I guess most of you just skimmed through that part. 

Also just so you know Verbal is not confirmed anything he could be an SK and if he is you think that if I did happen to investigate him it would have been worthless >

God WTF did you guys forget how the **** to play this game .

FWIW I'm not answering any more stupid questions about my role this sh*ts getting annoying. If a situation presents itself for me to use the role I will use it ...Focus on getting scum lynched and play the damn game 

Now if you want to discuss intelligent ways to use my role, that's fine, I'm down with that.

46 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

He's not new, but this is his MO as Scum

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

More horsesh*t from the Bot.

It has ALWAYS been my position (among others) to prioritize killing inactives over actives, because inactives hurt the game. That's even more true now when we're trying to break in a bunch of noobies.

Really feels like this is Gata's first time playing.

almost always feels that way

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I volunteered my role ? I had no choice but to claim so what in the hell are you talking about ? If knuckle head does not threaten to shoot me I don't have to claim anything. The only reason I shepherded the vote was so that verbal would not just randomly shoot whomever he wanted which he wound up doing anyway. His first shot was going to be me , a power role,  his second shot killed a VT which could have been a PR with no chance of explanation and guess what just like both you and I were explaining earlier we still don't have him Veted.

Nah, you didn’t have to reveal drama queen. It’s not required, and frankly I think you doazzed because you’re scum ... hence the bad reveal. Either way, you’re a distraction now. 

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm a one time Role Cop and I was going to follow Verbal to confirm if he was a Vig would have loved to save the action for other claim counter claim like a doc or cop argument but I have no choice but to reveal . Good job Verbal

lol...this guy...

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nah, you didn’t have to reveal drama queen. It’s not required, and frankly I think you doazzed because you’re scum ... hence the bad reveal. Either way, you’re a distraction now. 

I'm not falling into this crap anymore . One response and I'm done with you on the subject. I revealed to preserve my role. Verbal said he was going to shoot me and I had no reason to think he would not. Then he turned around and blind sided a townie who could have very well been rolled and you question me . My reveal is what it is and if I would have investigated verbal at the very least we would have known if he was a SK but I figured I would let such geniuses as yourself weigh in on how I proceeded I see now that I'll use my role how I please and not waste my time with ridiculous questions .