Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...this guy...

Oh look it's Mr 2 worthless posts a day JC .

Im off to bed then work have fun

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

This seems like an “if... then” situation... which is lame. Also is Role Cop, scum or town? The internet is inconclusive.

We've seen it here both ways.  No idea if 80 put one in the game but its NAI.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh look it's Mr 2 worthless posts a day JC .

Im off to bed then work have fun

Maybe post another poll to gauge the interest of who you should role Cop.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

He's hiding.

You're the guy killing townies doofus.  I just don't reply to dumb ass polls from suspects trying to control the narrative.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nah, you didn’t have to reveal drama queen. It’s not required, and frankly I think you doazzed because you’re scum ... hence the bad reveal. Either way, you’re a distraction now. 

Plus I’ve never seen Smash play this patiently and tolerable. I’m hoping it’s some sort of epiphany thing and this is the new Smash. I’m impressed. 

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're the guy killing townies doofus.  I just don't reply to dumb ass polls from suspects trying to control the narrative.

You where all going ho on Verb shooting. Like a poster child or some shit. 

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

GFY, too

This was my main point of Fos'ing JC in that post of mine you quoted. JC was has been hiding all game, was absent for 24 hours+, comes in to say he'd normally like to vote you, but then decides to vote JiF with no case at all. It was a lazy, sh*t vote on a player who had only one person voting, while there were TWO players tied at 5 votes.

He did absolutely nothing to help Town with that vote, but somehow I look scummy for pointing it out, but you don't.

GFY

FTR...I'm typically a low-volume poster and I don't respond to  polls and the such that really has zero impact on game.  Until Verbal shot, and notice how he didn't exactly follow the poll, many were all just posting in Smash's fantasy.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You where all going ho on Verb shooting. Like a poster child or some sh*t. 

^^^Lynch all Liars^^^

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nobody here delivers the bitch slap as well as JC

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I can vote Spoot or now maybe Crusher.  

So you voted for Verb to holster? Is that what your saying? 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So you voted for Verb to holster? Is that what your saying? 

You can read?  You're just lazy.  Go back and verify if you want.  Whatever advice I had, Verbal was going to do Verbal.  The poll was silly and you using it now only adds fuel to my thoughts.

VOTE Crusher

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Lynch all Liars^^^

Actually you have Said very little about it. I was incorrect. You ignored it for he most part. Except saying that it was up to the shooter. Didn’t want to tie your wagon to that? Ok. 

49 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not falling into this crap anymore . One response and I'm done with you on the subject. I revealed to preserve my role. Verbal said he was going to shoot me and I had no reason to think he would not. Then he turned around and blind sided a townie who could have very well been rolled and you question me . My reveal is what it is and if I would have investigated verbal at the very least we would have known if he was a SK but I figured I would let such geniuses as yourself weigh in on how I proceeded I see now that I'll use my role how I please and not waste my time with ridiculous questions . 

Dude, you’re a mess.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You can read?  You're just lazy.  Go back and verify if you want.  Whatever advice I had, Verbal was going to do Verbal.  The poll was silly and you using it now only adds fuel to my thoughts.

VOTE Crusher

It’s what I found to be true just said that. Lose that thought , I’m not scum dum dum. 

21 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR...I'm typically a low-volume poster and I don't respond to  polls and the such that really has zero impact on game.  Until Verbal shot, and notice how he didn't exactly follow the poll, many were all just posting in Smash's fantasy.

This.

Town read on JC. 

Scum read on Smash. He’s obstinate as town. Insists his blockhead logic is right, and won’t listen to anyone. He’s playing cooperatively this game, which is weird. Oh, and he fumbled his reveal. Oh, and who shot Jif? I wonder... 

I’m most curious about the ctm train. Did anyone push it without joining? The slap fights between spoot and gata also interesting, but could be that they’re both dumb. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Town read on JC. 

Scum read on Smash. He’s obstinate as town. Insists his blockhead logic is right, and won’t listen to anyone. He’s playing cooperatively this game, which is weird. Oh, and he fumbled his reveal. Oh, and who shot Jif? I wonder... 

I’m most curious about the ctm train. Did anyone push it without joining? The slap fights between spoot and gata also interesting, but could be that they’re both dumb. 

Must be the new JC. When he was town he use to run up and Down town grilling everyone kicking doors in. Least on DM. I agree on Smash, not sold he’s scum, but it’s either that or he’s morphing into Mr. Rodgers in front of our eyes. It’s kind of unsettling. 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

He's not new, but this is his MO as Scum

Eh, not sure I agree. Elaborate.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

almost always feels that way

Nudging.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

or PR

What the ****?

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Must be the new JC. When he was town he use to run up and Down town grilling everyone kicking doors in. Least on DM. I agree on Smash, not sold he’s scum, but it’s either that or he’s morphing into Mr. Rodgers in front of our eyes. It’s kind of unsettling. 

JC played the "shake the trees" role? Nope. Not that I can ever remember.

55 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Most of the game posted so it was not a fantasy and if you can't see how a vote count would help then you've been hallucinating through mafia for the past 10 years. Come to think of it you play like your hallucinating anyhow so not sure why I bothered responding. Next time before you open your mouth to spew some crap try contributing something, anything to the game first.

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, you’re a mess.

actually you're a mess, whats your FOS count up too ? Better hurry and get everyone in we all know you'll be tooting your horn of stupidity claiming you nailed every scum in the game .I'm not sure who is worse you or JIF . CTM was right we should have offed you when we had the chance before you actually became the scum MVP

On 2/4/2020 at 9:25 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

NOTE:  This game will be based on the live action Ninja Turtles movie from 1990. 

129307.png

New York City.  1990.  A crime wave rips through the Big Apple.  While investigative reporter April O’Neil slowly uncovers the source of the increase in crime, the underground, mysterious, ninja Foot Clan, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fight crime from the shadows, led by mutant rat leader, Splinter.

As April gets closer to the truth, the head of the Foot Clan, Shredder, orders April to be silenced.  She is attacked by the Foot Clan, but is saved by the Ninja Turtles and brought to their home in the sewers.  She meets Splinter and the 4 Ninja Turtles for the first time.

Now this group forms an alliance and hopes to save the city from Shredder and the Foot Clan.   But can they uncover the villains quickly enough before they finish off the heroes? 

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-645x370.jpg

The players:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)

2.  @The Crusher

3.  @BrickTamland

4.  @Stark

5.  @GATA

6.  @Spoot-Face

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering

10.  @Verbal

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  @jvill 51

13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonard (Vanilla Town)

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. @Smashmouth

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  @Integrity28:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

Actual veteran players:

CTM, JIF, Smash, Crusher, Verbal, JVOR, Jetscode and myself. 

Actual game play:

- JIF all over Smash, JIF NK'ed
- CTM lynched with a bunch of noobs on his train, plus Crusher I want to say
- Smash is smash'ing and made a terrible reveal, during night no less (and he didn't get killed)
- Smash and Crusher are chirping at Jetscode now

Almost feels like some combination of JVOR, Crusher and Smash could be the veteran anchors to a scum team that is otherwise just noobs, and they're picking off all the established players first. If Verbal is claiming to shoot kdels, then JIF was the scum NK.

Crusher offering up false meta on JC just now makes me shiver. 

What if scum is: Smash, Crusher, Spoot, Gata and Justend/Jville? I'd buy that for a $1.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not falling into this crap anymore . One response and I'm done with you 

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, you’re a mess.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

actually you're a mess, whats your FOS count up too ? Better hurry and get everyone in we all know you'll be tooting your horn of stupidity claiming you nailed every scum in the game .I'm not sure who is worse you or JIF . CTM was right we should have offed you when we had the chance before you actually became the scum MVP

Same ol' Smash.

Smash, spoot, and crusher in that order for me. Wish verbal actually shot someone somewhat suspicious instead of a new player actually making decent observations. Tough to get read on most players though since about 5-7 of them aren’t that active. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Ok so after a quick skim:

JC: I've got him as town right now. Seems like the case against him is solely based on inactivity, which he claims is not out of the ordinary for him, and that claim is backed up by a vet who would know that and happens to be our only confirmed townie. More interesting to me are the other vets who quickly jumped on the lynch JC bandwagon, knowing his alleged MO.

Smash: has been all over the place since right before the Verb reveal. I'd say he's scum, but nothing he's done so far has felt coordinated to me, which I assume mafia would be doing.

Spoot: Leaning towards scum. Need to dive back into the case against him. He's seemingly been a top target for everyone, but honestly after The Long Night I've forgotten why. In terms of more recent events, the fact that JiF was adamant that he was either target 1A or 1B, and then JiF turns up dead in the morning, is a strike against Spoot. But also seems like mafia could be setting him up there.

GATA: Again need to do a deeper dive, but her play hasn't sat right with me recently. The quick vote on Spoot to open up the day just struck me as knowing Spoot was the most likely candidate to take some early heat and she wanted to be on the train early. I'm also not really buying the back and forth between her and Spoot.

I'll do a more thorough reread of the past few pages after I eat some dinner. 

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Most of the game posted so it was not a fantasy and if you can't see how a vote count would help then you've been hallucinating through mafia for the past 10 years. Come to think of it you play like your hallucinating anyhow so not sure why I bothered responding. Next time before you open your mouth to spew some crap try contributing something, anything to the game first.

You created a narrative (spewed some crap to use your words) that was a complete waste of town's time.  Verbal paid little heed to your tally and now you're trying to justify it.  Reeks of scum self-justification.  

53 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Smash, spoot, and crusher in that order for me. Wish verbal actually shot someone somewhat suspicious instead of a new player actually making decent observations. Tough to get read on most players though since about 5-7 of them aren’t that active. 

Possibly 2/3 ain’t bad 

5 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I believe what happened was you suggested virgins and then I said how about unseasoned and then someone else said unflowered and so here we are.

Yeppers

Day 2 Vote Count

• JC (3) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver
  • Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
  • Smash (3)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, Ape
  • GATA (2) - Smash, jvill 51
  • Crusher (3) - Drums, pdxgreen, JC

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, 3 PM EST

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

It's a long story, but I used to threaten putting a #2 pencil into people's left eyesocket.

Why the left?   Did it have anything to do with TLC’s Lisa “left eye” Lopez (God rest her soul)?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, not sure I agree. Elaborate.

From what I remember from JC being Town is that he's a lot more engaged in the game while asking a lot of questions and actively scum-hunting. I haven't seen any of that so far, and it's pinging. IMO, he ghosts like this when he's either Scum or Town PR, but none of his posts have read like he's trying to help Town, so that's why I'm leaning Scum.

• Upvote 2