Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

From what I remember from JC being Town is that he's a lot more engaged in the game while asking a lot of questions and actively scum-hunting. I haven't seen any of that so far, and it's pinging. IMO, he ghosts like this when he's either Scum or Town PR, but none of his posts have read like he's trying to help Town, so that's why I'm leaning Scum.

Makes sense

• WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

From what I remember from JC being Town is that he's a lot more engaged in the game while asking a lot of questions and actively scum-hunting. I haven't seen any of that so far, and it's pinging. IMO, he ghosts like this when he's either Scum or Town PR, but none of his posts have read like he's trying to help Town, so that's why I'm leaning Scum.

Good post from Spoot. 

• Upvote 1

Gonna try to do a re-read and focus on JC and Gata. Focusing on one or two players is about the only way I can re-read these high-roster games, as any more than that and my little beaver brain gets overwhelmed and starts forgetting sh*t and/or can't focus.

Wish me luck.

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why does everyone think you are scum? This is a good post but your name is always in the conversation around here.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I’m leaving the game. That said, what kind of townie points out a players town PR tells? I’d lynch you on principle.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gonna try to do a re-read and focus on JC and Gata. Focusing on one or two players is about the only way I can re-read these high-roster games, as any more than that and my little beaver brain gets overwhelmed and starts forgetting sh*t and/or can't focus.

Wish me luck.

Again with this? Super helper townie guy.

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Why does everyone think you are scum? This is a good post but your name is always in the conversation around here.

To be fair, I often look like Scum when I play, even when I'm Town. It's mostly just because of how I play. And, despite 80 labeling me a "vet" I'm still quite new to this. I've only been playing four years now, and that is even with a couple of off-seasons where I either seldom played, or didn't play at all. Most of the other vets here have been playing close to 10+ years.

I guess you could call me a "seasoned noob", as I'm still very much learning the game.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m leaving the game. That said, what kind of townie points out a players town PR tells? I’d lynch you on principle.

Yeah, I didn't want to do that, and originally didn't, but you already saw where Stark let the cat out of the bag. But fair point.

Sorry to see you have to leave the game. I hope it's not anything serious.

25 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Meaning the way you explained his way of playing as Town, and how its actually playing out now with him.

It just made sense to me.

This reminded me of the scene in Goodfellas...

”What do you mean I’m funny?  Funny how?  Like a clown, I’m here to amuse you”

• Haha 2

For the new guys ..... JIF, APE, JC have voted me as scum in just about every single game I play so this is nothing new and it's the real meta here not the bullsh*t they spewed . You can actually go review this in past games I stand by this statement 100 %

I have made it clear 

1. Verbal would not claim Vig as scum its a stupid play.

2. Verbal would certainly claim Vig as an SK because the actions of both roles are very much alike but I'm still not convinced he's a Serial Killer

3. I made it clear there is no real reliable way to Vet Verbal

4. I also made it clear verbal is taking a chance shooting on day 1 with no reliable intel who might or might not be scum.

5. I started a running vote to at least direct the shot which would give us another vote count to analyse

6. Verbal ignored the vote and outed a Power role (me) and then shot a VT. (but according to JC My vote count was stupid)

7. I revealed my role and people didn't like the way I worded it so now I'm scum. (verbal did not like the fact I used the word "follow" Instead of "investigate" )

8. I made mention I might investigate verbal, you know the guy that has a gun we can not reliably vet and that to many was a terrible call. I admittedly  had tunnel vision on verbal and while being unsure I thought my investigation would at least clear up what verbal actually was a Vig or an SK.

9. I pulled back on my investigation and asked for feedback of which I got ZERO and now "I'm all over the place"  trying to defend my innocence answering stupid questions I already answered to players that are just skimming the game that is obvious as well if you re-read .

10 whats next for people like APE JC ?? Well now they will call me names (Im sure you can go back and find plenty) claim they know my Meta, make jokes about my play, and make statements about me being all over the place that I have already seen some newbies Parrot. Ape will begin to drown out the thread with his way of doing things and take over the game destroying any chance town has for victory...he's done this in the past and he's going to do it again now you know why CTM wanted to take him down along with the fact he just didn't want to play as VT :)

That being said Ill move on.

I voted GATA for reaction and I think she reacted well not scummy so I'm going to move off her for now

Unvote GATA

My current Scum candidates - Jvill -Seems like he's being directed.

-JC not contributing much at all having issue with those that are at least trying.

-JVOR not understanding Verbals effect on the game and using math rather than roles to push his point home. As I stated to him we now have 3 dead townies because we Had to shoot cause you know MATH

Right now the only player that seems 100% town to me is Crusher the rest I have no idea as of yet it's too early

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after a quick skim:

JC: I've got him as town right now. Seems like the case against him is solely based on inactivity, which he claims is not out of the ordinary for him, and that claim is backed up by a vet who would know that and happens to be our only confirmed townie. More interesting to me are the other vets who quickly jumped on the lynch JC bandwagon, knowing his alleged MO.

Smash: has been all over the place since right before the Verb reveal. I'd say he's scum, but nothing he's done so far has felt coordinated to me, which I assume mafia would be doing.

Spoot: Leaning towards scum. Need to dive back into the case against him. He's seemingly been a top target for everyone, but honestly after The Long Night I've forgotten why. In terms of more recent events, the fact that JiF was adamant that he was either target 1A or 1B, and then JiF turns up dead in the morning, is a strike against Spoot. But also seems like mafia could be setting him up there.

GATA: Again need to do a deeper dive, but her play hasn't sat right with me recently. The quick vote on Spoot to open up the day just struck me as knowing Spoot was the most likely candidate to take some early heat and she wanted to be on the train early. I'm also not really buying the back and forth between her and Spoot.

I'll do a more thorough reread of the past few pages after I eat some dinner. 

I wanted to shoot spoot and was the only one voting for him you think going to sleep is going to change that? I’m ok with my vote and said why I thought we should shoot him