Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

That was one of the things that seemed off actually, if looking at it from the angle that Spoot is scum. Looked like you could have been parking a vote on Spoot when no one else had voted for him and he wasn’t actually in danger if Verbal followed the poll results. Then getting an early jump on the most likely lynch candidate in Day 2. If there was no way Spoot survived the day, you could have had prime position as one of the first on that train, throwing off suspicion. Probably classic overthinking, but that was my thought process.

Actually, I disagree. JIF aka the self proclaimed batman also called him out on his last min vote for CTM when he got hung. 

He goes straight into the night phase off the cuff saying he was going to vote to shoot but now it's better to Holster.

I think it was opportunistic.

Then, as soon as I vote to shoot him he OMGUS.  

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, after the re-read here is what I got:

Gata: She was the one who started the early Verbal train (a notoriously easy lynch)

^ DAY 1 is a real life parody. You know damn well that the first votes mean nothing this is gross narrative. 

then she chided him for his reveal multiple times, even though he was at L-3 and she should well know how easy it is for Verb to get lynched, and that anything less than a role claim wouldn't have prevented that

Que? 

After unvoting Verb she jumps on the CTM train, which is conveniently the next highest train after Verb's, and stays there for the rest of Day 1.

CTM had his best town play by voting to lynch Ape & also piggy back off of JIF 

He was super lazy apart from that essay on why we should lynch the furry sh!t thrower.

Then, about 15 minutes to deadline, she starts questioning Stark about his read of Crusher, which pinged at the time because it reads like a half-assed attempt at appearing to scumhunt right before deadline.

Stark voted crush and mentioned a ping with nothing but oh his reaction I wanted to see what he was talking about. 

Stop spinning I didn't even further press on this issue. The only thing I got out of it was Stark claiming Crush could be scum because of how catchy feely he was. I didn't change my vote it was a weak vote.

During the Night Phase she was one of the most vocal trying to drive a shot. The entire time she kept harping on about a chance to shoot scum, while stubbornly ignoring the small percent chance of that actually happening, filling the thread with nonsense, and giving a hard time just to get her to answer a simple question. Read to me like she just really wanted someone to get shot.

and you continue to ignore the majority.

I'm sorry but I think it's stupid to holster esp Day 1 with not much info. The more information provided the easier it is to actually put together who's scummy. I'm not budging on this mentality & even asked to get shot if you guys are really complaining about PRs getting hit. 

It's nonsense. 

^^Apparently the info we'd get from Verb's shot would be worth the price of a Townie getting hit, and yet I've yet to hear what kind of info she's gathered on it.

out of the 4 noobs or so he's not scum. Wish we saw more from him but I don't blame Verb for his shot he was going off of the last min interactions. 

^^Wants people to vote to shoot someone, but refuses to choose for herself.

I chose & lol I waited because like 5 ppl were talking.

CONTINUES TO SPIN 

^^Finally chooses for herself, but basically wants to shoot me just because I disagree with her about the value of vetting Verb's ability outweighing the likely cost of the shot landing on Town. Oh, but "we" (AKA Verb) have a chance to hit Scum.

That was the only reason I voted to Shoot you OK LOL. 

What I find "convenient" is that this is after I already began to gain traction as a lynch/shot target.

^And here she just willingly volunteers her role out of the blue. An incredibly stupid move if Town. There was no reason for her to do this. You're pretty much telling Scum that they should ignore you when planning their NK, and it makes it easier for them to find PRs.

LOL ppl claim VT all the time it's part of the game... 

Again this is the second time you allude to knowing much more than you do. 

Why would this matter if you think I'm scum?

Most of her posts are garbage, and aside from a myriad of posts aimed at helping the noobs, there's not a whole lot that she has contributed to Town. I've seen enough here to put her on my radar.

^^^ GARBAGE is all your spinning. 

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

Stark voted crush and mentioned a ping with nothing but oh his reaction I wanted to see what he was talking about. 

Stop spinning I didn't even further press on this issue. The only thing I got out of it was Stark claiming Crush could be scum because of how catchy feely he was. I didn't change my vote it was a weak vote.

I didn't quote, because there were only a few minutes before deadline, when asked. I gave you the initial post # and told you it spanned a few pages or that there were many posts. I also said it would not matter because the votes had shifted way to CTM. 

23 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm a one time Role Cop and I was going to follow Verbal to confirm if he was a Vig would have loved to save the action for other claim counter claim like a doc or cop argument but I have no choice but to reveal . Good job Verbal

^ @Nolder PG48  Post #1648

29 minutes ago, Stark said:

smash, my man. who did you investigate? 

I don't like that bold statement in the first quote from you either. you didn't take a poll on who you should investigate. 

Stark you are spending all this time doing a lot of nothing. I posted exactly what I did numerous times I also posted how I felt about verbals Reveal. You not knowing why I did not investigate anyone, when I made it very clear, is pinging... you were also saying positive things about me earlier now you have reversed course. I'm not polling anyone on who I should Investigate, if a situation presents itself I will do what I have to do. I'm not running anymore polls because quite frankly people do not appreciate the effort. Try to help noobs people FOS you, try to run a poll, its stupid so yeah I'm not doing it again. 

39 minutes ago, GATA said:

Alrighty noobies what's your insight 

@pdxgreen

@ID.

@32EBoozer

@jvill 51

@Beaver

@BrickTamland wya?

Ok here is where I stand:

The Crusher - has been helpful and hard to read.  Was vocal early on but has gone more quiet recently.
BrickTamland - VERY QUIET.  
Stark - VERY QUIET until called out.  
GATA -Quick to vote/shoot, but has been helpful.  Seems to be in love with Spoot.
Spoot - Suspected scum or doctor, but has been helpful.   Seems to be in love with GATA
Jets Voice Of Reason - took over role from SR24 who was new.  What's suspicious here is 80 was quick to replace SR24 for not playing but let others like 32EBoozer go another day and a half before confirming they were playing.  Suspected scum or SK.  Also was quick to vote.
Drums - has a SK vibe.
JustEndTheSuffering - no read
Verbal - suspected vigilante or SK.  Confirmed he has a shot, and by the posts it looks like he has more.   Could be a SK but since he came out so early to state his role, I would think a real vigilante would have gone after Verbal so I seriously doubt SK. Only reason for SK vibe is he shot KDEL whom no one wanted shot.
BUM-KNEE -no read
jvill 51 - no read
pdxgreen - VERY QUIET. 
32EBoozer - VERY QUIET. 
Beaver - confirmed dumbass.  
Smashmouth -  claims role-base cop.   I don't know what that means.   suspected scum or cop.   
Jetscode1 - VERY QUIET until called out.  
ID. -  no read 
Nolder - Confirmed Townie

DEAD:
CTM  -confirmed Townie
kdels62 -  confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie

I'm staying on JC for now, but Stark has raised a flag due to two vets now calling him out for being quiet and then he starts to respond.  Thats really all I have.  I'm also waiting to get some insight from Nolder.

• Haha 2

yeah no kidding that's why I asked you earlier.  Fun Fact: I didn't investigate you 

Well Im a town Role Cop so not sure how that can be a scum role it would be too powerful IMHO

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW I'm not answering any more stupid questions about my role this sh*ts getting annoying. If a situation presents itself for me to use the role I will use it ...Focus on getting scum lynched and play the damn game 

Now if you want to discuss intelligent ways to use my role, that's fine, I'm down with that.

40 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Stark you are spending all this time doing a lot of nothing. I posted exactly what I did numerous times I also posted how I felt about verbals Reveal. You not knowing why I did not investigate anyone, when I made it very clear, is pinging... you were also saying positive things about me earlier now you have reversed course. I'm not polling anyone on who I should Investigate, if a situation presents itself I will do what I have to do. I'm not running anymore polls because quite frankly people do not appreciate the effort. Try to help noobs people FOS you, try to run a poll, its stupid so yeah I'm not doing it again. 

Its mafia as the game progresses players will change their minds based on different posts. I was not on the "smash is scum" wagon before the weekend, true. I said I am leaning scum because of how the read back from the weekend.

You didn't investigate Verb, fine. you are a Role Cop, okay. 

Who did you investigate? you're saying if a situation reveals itself you will use your role - so its limited in use or else you would use it every night? or your lying about your role and are scum, which is the way i am leaning. 

if I would have investigated verbal at the very least we would have known if he was a SK but I figured I would let such geniuses as yourself weigh in on how I proceeded I see now that I'll use my role how I please and not waste my time with ridiculous questions . 

that was your post about the role talking to ape. this is a comment that seems like anti town. investigate someone.

11 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm staying on JC for now, but Stark has raised a flag due to two vets now calling him out for being quiet and then he starts to respond.  Thats really all I have.  I'm also waiting to get some insight from Nolder.

well then you're going to get more flags raised in about an hour because I will be gone until tomorrow morning. 

• Haha 1

Day 2 Vote Count

• JC (3) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver
  • Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
  • Crusher (3) - Drums, pdxgreen, JC
  • Smash (2)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering
  • GATA (1) -  jvill 51

Not Voting (6) - Smash, Brick, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID., Nolder

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: THURSDAY, 10 AM EST

37 minutes ago, Stark said:

if I would have investigated verbal at the very least we would have known if he was a SK but I figured I would let such geniuses as yourself weigh in on how I proceeded I see now that I'll use my role how I please and not waste my time with ridiculous questions . 

that was your post about the role talking to ape. this is a comment that seems like anti town. investigate someone.

Stark before you go accusing someone of being anti town have some kind of grasp as to what you are saying first. I can't investigate someone on a whim, I have a one time power and I'm not going to waste it on a shot in the dark that would be stupid. When the time comes that the role will give us solid info I will use it. 

Example: If someone claims doc or cop I can investigate them to see what comes up. So for instance if you are scum and claim COP after getting run up I will either get COP on my investigation or a Scum role if it's not COP then I know you are not telling the truth about your role and I will let the others in the game know.

Its only a one time power some I'm not going to waste it. Got it  ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Stark before you go accusing someone of being anti town have some kind of grasp as to what you are saying first. I can't investigate someone on a whim, I have a one time power and I'm not going to waste it on a shot in the dark that would be stupid. When the time comes that the role will give us solid info I will use it. 

Example: If someone claims doc or cop I can investigate them to see what comes up. So for instance if you are scum and claim COP after getting run up I will either get COP on my investigation or a Scum role if it's not COP then I know you are not telling the truth about your role and I will let the others in the game know.

Its only a one time power some I'm not going to waste it. Got it  ?

fine. that explains your non action. I had just been going back to page 20 to see if you had said it was limited. 

I got it. thanks for stating that.

Day 2 Vote Count

• JC (3) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver
  • Spoot (3) - Verbal, GATA, Crusher
  • Crusher (3) - Drums, pdxgreen, JC
  • Smash (2)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering

Not Voting (7) - Smash, Brick, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID., Nolder, jvill 51

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: THURSDAY, 10 AM EST

Updated Player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by @CTM

3.  @BrickTamland

4.  @Stark

5.  @GATA

6.  @Spoot-Face

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering

10.  @Verbal

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  @jvill 51

13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonard (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. @Smashmouth

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Sorry sugar you are too... Any thoughts?

I do, little missy.

I think Spoot is definitely Town. He is putting in the work and looking under rocks for clues. He seems slightly insane but that's for another time...

JC is pinging Scum to me. Not for lack of playing time, but the seemingly uncaring attitude he has when posting. Like why should he try kind of thing. Just go through the motions and put up a good act. I may be mistaken, but it's the vibe I'm getting.

I also think you, GATA are hiding something. BUT I don't know what that is yet. No real read on your affiliation as of right now. Time will tell I guess.

I get the feeling Crush is Town, possibly with something up his sleeve too. He's too laid back and carefree in this  it seems. Maybe he's just busy, or eating.

I get the feeling Beever is Town. He's basicly in the same rut I'm in trying to figure this game out. We need more info as neewbs and are cluttering up the thread with misc annoying questions.

More to come....

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Still smash for me, turns out crusher was town, cant win them all. Gata being pro vig shot at night is good enough for me to put her neutral for now.

Agree with others on spoot too

Vote smash

Hard to trust you when you say he was town. Why so fast to admit that? 

I think Spoot is town but maybe with some kind of PR.