Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nothing wrong with Jacksonville except that when I just searched for interesting Jacksonville facts to use to insult @JiF they were all too boring to even bother with except this one390784383_ScreenShot2020-02-04at4_37_08PM.png.a63679098acc2ca997c752e1e678d39a.png

Anyone know how long that ‘Duval’ chant has been around?  Has no idea what they were saying the first few times I heard it, thought it was a players name...

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its ust riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

Crusher  = fat and has been e-dating jif for a decade 

Jif  = stoner twink, crushers bottom 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site 

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

CtM = noodle dancing hippy, ruins everything 

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

If I'm forgetting anyone rule #14*

* means gfy

EAD

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its just riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site 

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

* means gfy

I like you. You have a self awareness I find refreshing

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its ust riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

* means gfy

This is everything JetNation Mafia

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I like you. You have a self awareness I find refreshing

Not self-aware enough.  He neglected to mention the part where he's a monster who preys on children while they sleep, and also went on a several year kick where he dated Community College chicks almost exclusively.  

Now you've met Glenn.  Welcome to JN Mafia. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

* means gfy

BRICK @BrickTamland

also #14

Just now, GATA said:

BRICK @BrickTamland

also #14

Brick is just a bloodthirsty sociopath who's only goal in this game is to kill people, and we love him for it. He won't post much, but you better believe he will be there to hammer anyone and everyone, with absolutely no hesitation or regards to consequences.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Brick is just a bloodthirsty sociopath who's only goal in this game is to kill people, and we love him for it. He won't post much, but you better believe he will be there to hammer anyone and everyone, with absolutely no hesitation or regards to consequences.

Sounds like the entire board when I'm L-1

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1