Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I didn’t realize my girlfriend was on the site. Sorry I lied babe

If your gf is attractive and very clearly out of your league, then you definitely have a lot in common with 80.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Is the point of this game to feed each other rep so that it looks like we are respected for our hot football takes?

^ I like you

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah where the hell is Hess .. Maybe he's working on a survival horror game or working on a way to fix JIF's epic capture the flag

Dear god, I hope those pesky black eyed children didn't finally get him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

If your gf is attractive and very clearly out of your league, then you definitely have a lot in common with 80.

80 has to have something going for him to outkick his coverage.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@JiF is extremely disappointed to learn this.  

Nothing wrong with Jacksonville except that when I just searched for interesting Jacksonville facts to use to insult @JiF they were all too boring to even bother with except this one390784383_ScreenShot2020-02-04at4_37_08PM.png.a63679098acc2ca997c752e1e678d39a.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Does this forum have an HR department?

Yes, but it's not like you think. Ours stands for "Human Roach" and its only member is @CTM

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is the point of this game to feed each other rep so that it looks like we are respected for our hot football takes?

Holy sh*t, you just figurted out 80's secret.

• Haha 1

Professor who worked at the Hague: The legal responsibility of the international community in preventing genocide is "blah blah blah morality"

Me: How can I make the people of JN like me more?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nothing wrong with Jacksonville except that when I just searched for interesting Jacksonville facts to use to insult @JiF they were all too boring to even bother with except this one390784383_ScreenShot2020-02-04at4_37_08PM.png.a63679098acc2ca997c752e1e678d39a.png

cc: @Integrity28

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Does the Ape know this?  @Integrity28

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Anyone know how long that ‘Duval’ chant has been around?  Has no idea what they were saying the first few times I heard it, thought it was a players name...

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes its a 1-man department led by @The Crusher, whose recent posts in this forum include:

He might not be able to help you out.  lol.

omfg that might be the best post you've ever made.....I'd just quit now, if I were you

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

80 has to have something going for him to outkick his coverage.

Well its not my d*ck!  And if she married me for my money, the joke's on her.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Well its not my d*ck!  And if she married me for my money, the joke's on her.  

So you're saying you have no money, a regular wang and a terrible personality

• Haha 2

Just now, kdels62 said:

So you're saying you have no money, a regular wang and a terrible personality

No my personality is amazing.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its ust riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

Crusher  = fat and has been e-dating jif for a decade 

Jif  = stoner twink, crushers bottom 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site 

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

CtM = noodle dancing hippy, ruins everything 

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

If I'm forgetting anyone rule #14*

* means gfy

EAD

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its just riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site 

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

* means gfy

I like you. You have a self awareness I find refreshing

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its ust riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

* means gfy

This is everything JetNation Mafia

• Upvote 1

Not self-aware enough.  He neglected to mention the part where he's a monster who preys on children while they sleep, and also went on a several year kick where he dated Community College chicks almost exclusively.  

Now you've met Glenn.  Welcome to JN Mafia. 

He's only like that when he's on peyote...

which is pretty much all the time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

He's only like that when he's on peyote...

which is pretty much all the time.

I'm gonna ride @CTM

... to victory

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

* means gfy

BRICK @BrickTamland

also #14

Just now, kdels62 said:

I'm gonna ride @CTM

... to victory

You catch on mighty quick.

Just now, GATA said:

BRICK @BrickTamland

also #14

Brick is just a bloodthirsty sociopath who's only goal in this game is to kill people, and we love him for it. He won't post much, but you better believe he will be there to hammer anyone and everyone, with absolutely no hesitation or regards to consequences.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Brick is just a bloodthirsty sociopath who's only goal in this game is to kill people, and we love him for it. He won't post much, but you better believe he will be there to hammer anyone and everyone, with absolutely no hesitation or regards to consequences.

Sounds like the entire board when I'm L-1

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Careful, i’m pretty sure that’s how he gets the hookers to let their guards down before he goes silence of the lambs on them. 

• Haha 4