Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Then on reread 80 said something about the death scene being meaningful 

So I googled ninja turtle hockey stick and found the wiki

He also said something about a quartet..... Mason team maybe ? 4 town players with their own QT ? Just throwing that out there

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

Tldr;

Mod says game will be vanilla 

1)Town vig role is out and vetted, a standard role expected to be found in a vanilla game

2) Every dead townie thus far has also been standard role - vanilla , expected to be found in a vanilla game 

3) Smash makes bungled claim of non standard role, in non standard alignment, in non standard use frequency.. none of which fits with vanilla game 

Sing it with me folks one more time!

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He also said something about a quartet..... Mason team maybe ? 4 town players with their own QT ? Just throwing that out there

Uh, isnt thier 4 ninja turtles? 

Breadcrumbing a mason + role cop super power ? :D

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I have now seen 2x roles. Both were vanilla

2 other dead townies = vanilla

Gatabot claimed vanilla and offered to get dead.  Shes likely vanilla or scum, as a town pr would be stupid to gambit a self sacrifice,.both are standard roles found in vanilla games

Verbal is a vig standard role in a standard game 

From where I stand I have a mod who said vanilla game. 

I have 3 dead vanilla townies + my role is vanilla (20% of game) 

I have 1 person who logic dictates is scum or vanilla townie. both standard roles which makes 5 (25% of game) 

I have 1 standard town pr vig that is now vetted making in my mind 30% of the game standard roles and 100% of the known roles standard mafia roles

Then we have your Frankenstein role which would be an unusual role to begin with, with an unusual alignment, with an unusual frquency..

Well... 

25 % of the game means you know nothing about the other 15 people playing yet you are using this flawed math to say well I don't think any of those 15 have any role. Its a bad argument.  you are way smarter than this

@Jetscode1 if you are not going to read my posts then why bother playing the game ?  if you are joking then fine but if you are not going to hunt for information go play Hello Kitty it.s more your speed

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Tldr;

1)Town vig role is out and vetted, a standard role expected to be found in a vanilla game

2) Every dead townie thus far has also been standard role - vanilla , expected to be found in a vanilla game 

3) Smash makes bungled claim of non standard role, in non standard alignment, in non standard use frequency.. none of which fits with vanilla game 

See now I know you're scum . peeling off the debate cause you're basically getting the beat down and resorting to comedy that a typical scum move 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

25 % of the game means you know nothing about the other 15 people playing yet you are using this flawed math to say well I don't think any of those 15 have any role. Its a bad argument.  you are way smarter than this

@Jetscode1 if you are not going to read my posts then why bother playing the game ?  if you are joking then fine but if you are not going to hunt for information go play Hello Kitty it.s more your speed

I like to lynch scum.  You and CTM are scum.  I'm gonna vote either of you till one of you swing.  Thanks.

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Tldr;

I know you do you furry little ****, i know it

3oyldl.jpg

On 2/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

There were 2 deaths in the night.  A busy night, even for NYC.  The Turtles awoke to the news.

"Bro, who died?"

"No.  NOOOOOO."

JiF, aka Raphael (Vanilla Town) has been killed by the Foot Clan.  

MV5BNjZhNTUyMmEtMzVhMy00Mzc3LThkMzQtZmFl

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick.  

340?cb=20070115151140&key=d05d3f292e99cd

The Ninja Turtles had lost half of their quartet.  It's time to avenge their losses, Ninja Turtles and Allies.  

^ @Smashmouth Chu talking bout?

Day 2 Vote Count

• JC (4) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Smash (4)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder
  • CTM (3) - Smash, JC, jvill 51
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (6) - GATA, Brick, Drums, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: THURSDAY, 10 AM EST

3 hours ago, CTM said:

As a veteran mod in telling you I would not allow a role cop to know the difference between a vig, serial killer and scum with an extra nk. All three would return the same as to only give away ability, not alignment 

Its just not the way the role works 

@Jetsfan80 when you are done with your morning fap can you please weigh in on the above? Would a role cop get an alignment indicative result like serial killer ??

PAFO

45 minutes ago, GATA said:

Am in the only one that wants to see him “use” his so called 1x investigation? 

I hope you are the only one

What are you expecting?

Here's how his role, if setup correctly could be useful.

Scum forced fake claim doc to avoid lynch, real doc counter claims. As a stall Smash offers to role find a player and if returns vanilla or protector, we know whose lying 

Great right? However what if smash is lying scum and just says scum is doc? We lynch our doc 

It useless. Smash is useless because he cannot be trusted, he is far more likely to hurt us than help us if you dont trust him

You either trust him or you dont, there is no point in keeping him alive if you dont..None. Nada. Zero. Zilch

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

so is CTM/Smashmouth the new GATA/Spoot lovers quarrel? 

Ok, after reading last nights stuff and this mornings stuff, you are all scum.

No, smash is scum and should be voted. Even Elmo knows it

16 hours ago, Nolder said:

Beating around the bush, not a good look. You know what I meant.

Why did you think he's scum a$$hole.

He stuck out as very eager for me to shoot, and he kept repeating it - it felt like scum playing out in front to avoid the shot.  I knew the newbies on scum would be hard to identify, so I was hoping for a hero shot there.  Didn't work out, oh well.  RIP kdels.

9 hours ago, CTM said:

reading back looking to see what smash ended up claiming he did.

verbal and jif see the same things i did. Ape too.

Why isn't verbal voting smash tho? Or is he.. lol

I listed Smash as a potential for scum...

9 hours ago, CTM said:

i mean.. why aren't you voting him lol. Much of what I'm doing here is repeating what you apparently already said but aren't voting him for.

You are repeating what I said yesterday, yes.....but Smash is Smash - need I say more?

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Verbal is a vig and fully vetted. Just looked it up. This is why you let him shoot folks. What a dumb freaken waste of time all of that nightime voting nonsense was. And holster? OMFG 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Jones_(Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles)

At least somebody decided to just do what I asked and look it up.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

thats a good trade for scum. It basically gives them the ability to claim what they want and I can't go after them . It also gives them the chance of easily outing a power role like Doc or Cop/ 

Keep in mind if someone Claims a role with me in the game the real doc or cop do not have to counter claim because they know I will investigate and either vet or call out the scum. Wonder if the Mathematician thought of that scenario.

That is a sh*t trade for scum, especially if CTM is the scum member you're "sacrificing".

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^lazy voter^^^

Irony, thy name is JC.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, CTM said:

How about this, @Verbal

I'll self vote right now if you promise to shoot smash tonight 

Sound good?

gross. want to be the martyr. no way that you can be sure Verb wouldn't go rogue and shoot someone else.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I like to lynch scum.  You and CTM are scum.  I'm gonna vote either of you till one of you swing.  Thanks.

glad you have started posting, we are seeing things similarly. 

I thought crusher was scum early, and CTM - while seeming helpful on his return said, so crushers town and then went hard at smash. the comment to verb is IMO stupid and offering to die is not town (watch how CTM tries to spin it back) oh it benefits town if i die, removes an option that has obviously confused you townies etc

I wouldn't put it past either to be trying to bus each other.

UNVOTE

VOTE CTM aka little crusher

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think that's the case. I'm familiar enough with the source material to recognize a subtle hint in the death scene, unless 80 took his own liberties. I mentioned this as soon as I saw it, but I'm not sure it was 80's intention, though, which is why I haven't said much about it since.

Smash is a player I need to focus more on. The only thing I remember about his game is his bull-headed stubborn nature (not exactly a unique quality around here) and his penchant for going emo (also not unique around here).

Either way, he's put himself right into the middle of Town's sights with his dubious Role Cop claim. It's a very convenient claim for him for several reasons:

1. It's strong enough, that Town will at least give him a chance before lynching him, at the risk of loosing the power.

2. The fact that it can be both alignments could introduce enough WIFOM that people could question whether Scum would claim a potentially scummy role.

3. If he's actually a Scum Role Cop, then it's much easier to claim a role that you can mimic.

4. It's a role that we don't often see, so it's a safer claim, coming from a counter-claim standpoint.

5. He said he only has 1x use, so after he "uses" it once and fails to find anything, he'll essentially become  a "VT" and no longer be a threat to Scum, which could be a built-in excuse to why he never gets NK'd.

looking back at the scene I do think that I know what you are referring to and I could see that helping Verbs case

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Stark said:

gross. want to be the martyr. no way that you can be sure Verb wouldn't go rogue and shoot someone else.

glad you have started posting, we are seeing things similarly. 

I thought crusher was scum early, and CTM - while seeming helpful on his return said, so crushers town and then went hard at smash. the comment to verb is IMO stupid and offering to die is not town (watch how CTM tries to spin it back) oh it benefits town if i die, removes an option that has obviously confused you townies etc

I wouldn't put it past either to be trying to bus each other.

UNVOTE

VOTE CTM aka little crusher

Thanks for taking a position, a lazy, half hearted, illogical and limp wristed position but a position nonetheless

Will comment on your post later. More people need to weigh in on smash first imo 

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Not true both can do so.

Stark for example: he was great last game as scum doing exactly that. 

But Stark always changes his style so even this game he can be scum.

did you just compliment me? oh thanks Gata... 

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Stark @Jetscode1

These are the posts from Crusher that I liked. Keep in mind this only goes up to page 31, because that's when I did my re-read to make a decision before Day 1 deadline. I don't have the time right now to read any more, but I saw enough during my re-read to give him a Town lean, at the time.

^I had the exact same thought. Very Townie, IMO.

^Good defense, explanation on why was being voted.

^Very good Town logic, figuring sh*t out, IMO.

^Another good Townie post.

some of those posts you are interpreting as crusher not being intelligent enough to know how to use his mafia experience to seem town. It all just depends on how you read them I suppose

9 hours ago, CTM said:

@Stark

read and comment on my posts above. kthxbai

I did. I was leaning scum on smash yesterday, and up until your "shoot me" comment I was leaning voting smash.

My vote stands 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Stark said:

did. I was leaning scum on smash yesterday, and up until your "shoot me" comment I was leaning voting smash.

My vote stands 

Oh ok, good.

Somehow in your reading you missed me linking the wiki for verbals role, explaining to smash why I looked it up, posted a link to a let me google that for you of verbals role and verbal quoted my post linking verbals role and confirming 

And instead quoted and early post from spoot where he vaguely mentions knowing the source material and you say you "think" you know what hes talking about  

Very thorough stuff mister spreadsheets

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

looking back at the scene I do think that I know what you are referring to and I could see that helping Verbs case

He thinks he knows what spoot is vaguely referring to. Meanwhile my post linking his exact role was quoted numerous times and I even went into detail as to how I found it with a let me google.that for you link 

This from a guy that supposedly reread and is now confident I am scum 

To easy 

20 hours ago, CTM said:

Still smash for me, turns out crusher was town, cant win them all. Gata being pro vig shot at night is good enough for me to put her neutral for now.

Agree with others on spoot too

Vote smash

20 hours ago, CTM said:

Considering I left the game with crusher as my #2 and now I was just sent his role and see I was wrong  I figured it was appropriate for me to explain the 180

this is exactly what you would say. try to remove any sus

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Also verbs nk choice was so inexplicable I no longer trust him at all. Dumbfounded or scummy 

yet you would trust verb to vote you and shoot smash.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

He thinks he knows what spoot is vaguely referring to. Meanwhile my post linking his exact role was quoted numerous times and I even went into detail as to how I found it with a let me google.that for you link 

This from a guy that supposedly reread and is now confident I am scum 

Too easy 

yeah, i am fairly certain that I am aware of what spoot is referring to also Verb made a comment. 

I didn't just sus you since a re-read. I sus'd crusher and was voting him until the end of day 1. You with your  last few posts and certain posts has not changed my mind. 

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

yeah, i am fairly certain that I am aware of what spoot is referring to also Verb made a comment. 

I didn't just sus you since a re-read. I sus'd crusher and was voting him until the end of day 1. You with your  last few posts and certain posts has not changed my mind. 

You didnt reread squat.

Which of smashs teammates want to show their ass next? I know there are more in that scum clown car, whose up?

@Spoot-Face ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CTM said:

You didnt reread squat.

Which of smashs teammates want to show their ass next? I know there are more in that scum clown car, whose up?

i can respect you trying to get out and play aggressive as scum. 

I am not scum, nor teammates with smash you both stink... right now you just smell worse

giphy-1.gif.2c6c464c6b3dddece451cd440e6ff093.gif