Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The significance though depends wildly on how far you make it. If you're town, odds are scum only lets you live long enough to sow significant chaos and paranoia. If you're scum you can then point to that fact that they're letting you live for that reason, all the while potentially digging up valuable info for them until the town eventually lynches you.

Or ya know, he's lying scum and can use his fake role to screw town.

That side of the equation needs to be argued.

At the end of the day, his role should be a null factor. It's not hugely beneficial and also has a downside to town if he's lying.

'Lynch his ass if you find him scummy. Its that easy

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, it was a hail mary attempt at trying to justify your claimed role's existence, that showed you weren't really paying attention.

It was lazy and awful.

I already outlined in a post somewhere in here all the ways this claim for you would be convenient as Scum, and that's what it's looking like now.

Hail Mary attempt ? Dude I just put something out there realized it was stupid and didn't give it another though nor did I defend it. Get real will ya.

33 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So you spent all that time casing JC and you come in now with some nonsense as to why Im scum ? 

Join the buffoon brigade ..... Either way I'm sure town will be fine you still have 15 to 17 idiots following CTM how can this not end well.

My only regret is spending so much time trying to prove my innocence only to have it fall on deaf ears .

CTM acted so cummy with so many scum tells in his case yet the possible power role gets lynched . And CTM is telling you how insignificant my role is when it's anything but insignificant . 

Your post pinged big time. Felt like scum flailing and reaching for any dumb argument to stay alive. If I could vote both you and JC simultaneously, I would.

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM acted so cummy

cc: @JiF

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I gotta give @Smashmouth credit for fighting so hard. 

I shall not let the froth mouthed deviant Verbal defile your body post mortem, we shall give you a proper and honorable burial.

Pretty slick ...Good job making terrible arguments to bury me . At least you did a good thing for your team by getting me the hell out of the game. 

34 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

good points but keep in mind with a lot of people in the game its easy for the Doc to protect me without him being outed . Keeping our power roles protected from having to counter claim keeps scum in the dark. Also keep in mind I may have something up my sleeve in relation to scum and how they play this.

Are you trying to fear-monger another power/ability?

Gross.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

good points but keep in mind with a lot of people in the game its easy for the Doc to protect me without him being outed . Keeping our power roles protected from having to counter claim keeps scum in the dark. Also keep in mind I may have something up my sleeve in relation to scum and how they play this.

I don't like this at all. The doc should not be protecting you while you're not vetted, especially considering your claimed ability which, if scum, could help you find the doc twice as fast. Also, you're bit at the end could be hinting at another excuse you could make during the day for why you didn't turn up dead the previous night.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Gross post omfg 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Gross post omfg 

honestly I dont give a crap anymore I feel like I once again wasted my time ..we all know what the Doc could be thinking here and I knew when I suggested a doc might make that call you would be all over it. Trying to deflect scum and put ideas in there head is also a scummy move by me. You guys are like in the past of mafia while I'm thinking 10 pages ahead. 

Lynch me please I've had enough of this ridiculous crap

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I don't like this at all. The doc should not be protecting you while you're not vetted, especially considering your claimed ability which, if scum, could help you find the doc twice as fast. Also, you're bit at the end could be hinting at another excuse you could make during the day for why you didn't turn up dead the previous night.

Remind yourself of this when my death scene pops up.

Day 2 Vote Count

• Smash (7)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot
  • CTM (3) - Smash, JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (5) - GATA, Brick, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: THURSDAY, 10 AM EST

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

honestly I dont give a crap anymore I feel like I once again wasted my time ..we all know what the Doc could be thinking here and I knew when I suggested a doc might make that call you would be all over it. Trying to deflect scum and put ideas in there head is also a scummy move by me. You guys are like in the past of mafia while I'm thinking 10 pages ahead. 

Lynch me please I've had enough of this ridiculous crap

FTR...I'm not voting you Smash.  Please continue with your passion to avoid the lynch mob.  You can do this.  BTW...who are your scum mates?  CTM?  Do either of you get some kind of an award for bussing the other?  You can tell me.  Just between us.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR...I'm not voting you Smash.  Please continue with your passion to avoid the lynch mob.  You can do this.  BTW...who are your scum mates?  CTM?  Do either of you get some kind of an award for bussing the other?  You can tell me.  Just between us.

Well they both were putting on quite a show

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

I'm sorry if every day I can't scrolling through 10-12 pages of incomprehensible jibberish.  When I get some more time to decide if you're the bad guy I will do so accordingly (possible townie or scum.)

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Another angle on the Smash situation that I touched upon briefly a couple of nights ago but hasn't gotten much discussion:

What if he is a scum role cop, but his supposed one-time limit is BS? He hangs around until we summon him to resolve a dispute, but in the meantime he's been hunting for the doc/cop. The scum would have all the intel he gathered, meaning even a couple extra days of him surviving is invaluable to them while potentially devastating for the town.

I’m really interested in the fact we have 2 very different newbies. We have one talking like a pro and a couple out in the woods. I do like your insight and if you’ve picked up the game this fast it’s super commendable. But for now FOS 

anyway I’m reading back on the CTM Vs Stark stuff I saw CTM goes rogue again on Smash will be back 

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

I’m really interested in the fact we have 2 very different newbies. We have one talking like a pro and a couple out in the woods. I do like your insight and if you’ve picked up the game this fast it’s super commendable. But for now FOS 

anyway I’m reading back on the CTM Vs Stark stuff I saw CTM goes rogue again on Smash will be back 

I’m making so much sense that it doesn’t make sense?

GFY

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

What’s the analysis here exactly? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, GATA said:

"A newbie can't possibly be better at this game than me. Must be scum."

GATA-BOT logic

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You are missing one detail .

If scum claims doc or cop .... OUR Doc or Cop do not even have to counter claim therefore keeping them hidden.

I can investigate the original claim confirm or deny and scum does not know who the real doc or cop is. If I'm dead then your on your own. How CTM is down playing the possible scenarios with which I can use my Role is so scummy and he's doing it right in your faces. 

I just had to get that out there for the second time while CTM downplays my roles importance . 

I actually think your role is important now what I have a problem w/ is the 1x Claim . I don’t understand why or how 80 would balance that . I’m not trying to play the mod but if your claim is true I think we should touch base on it post game 

Unfortunately, given all the scenarios we aren’t currently going to benefit from your role. With such a heavy player game it’s not computing to have it be 1x only. 

vote smash

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m making so much sense that it doesn’t make sense?

GFY

Not at all you could be getting spoon fed from vet scum. 

It’s not an outlandish suggestion, the first time I played I was questioned too.

There’s no reason to downplay it 

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

I actually think your role is important now what I have a problem w/ is the 1x Claim . I don’t understand why or how 80 would balance that . I’m not trying to play the mod but if your claim is true I think we should touch base on it post game 

Unfortunately, given all the scenarios we aren’t currently going to benefit from your role. With such a heavy player game it’s not computing to have it be 1x only. 

vote smash

My botch!

16 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What’s the analysis here exactly? 

He’s giving different scenarios that are of someone that might be more seasoned of a player.

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"A newbie can't possibly be better at this game than me. Must be scum."

GATA-BOT logic

GFY  dirty rotten