Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Ffs derpina

Still, smash lied and must be a 1x unlynchable scum. This is not that uncommon AND I bet was a bone thrown to scum when derpina brought that idiot ape in as mod confirmed. I'm thinking he did that to try and rebalance.

@Verbal please make the blockhead sleep with fishes 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ffs derpina

Still, smash lied and must be a 1x unlynchable scum. This is not that uncommon AND I bet was a bone thrown to scum when derpina brought that idiot ape in as mod confirmed. I'm thinking he did that to try and rebalance.

LOL I'm a blockhead this is hilarious that you miss entirely what is going on here .

Edit : how did I lie ? LMFAO

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ffs derpina

4c6dcd53dfa6a2ef9a62eeeac09fd413.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash was going full emo.  

"You f**kers.  How dare you not take my abilities seriously.  I'm really considering just going home right now.  I am super serial."

The remaining Ninja Turtles and allies were baffled.  "The f**k is it with this guy?"  They wondered.  "Dude, you can't just go home.  We have you cornered.  You're not going anywhere."

With that, the Turtles tried to lift Smash up to the platform where they'd secure the noose.

But there was a problem.  What he was wearing made it nearly impossible to lift him. 

"Ha ha ha ha ha.  I TOLD you I have something up my sleeve!"  

"Well f**k," said the Turtles.  "Somebody bring in a forklift or something.  We're going to have to try this again."

Smash's lynch has been unsuccessful.  

download.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:45 AM, CTM said:

Tldr;

Mod says game will be vanilla 

1)Town vig role is out and vetted, a standard role expected to be found in a vanilla game

2) Every dead townie thus far has also been standard role - vanilla , expected to be found in a vanilla game 

3) Smash makes bungled claim of non standard role, in non standard alignment, in non standard use frequency.. none of which fits with vanilla game 

Sing it with me folks one more time!

900.jpg

23 hours ago, Stark said:

Start I borrowed your pic

right now CTM just smells

giphy-1.gif.2c6c464c6b3dddece451cd440e6ff093.gif

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - Brick, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

26 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Get the Cameras ready Idiots

26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash was going full emo.  

"You f**kers.  How dare you not take my abilities seriously.  I'm really considering just going home right now.  I am super serial."

The remaining Ninja Turtles and allies were baffled.  "The f**k is it with this guy?"  They wondered.  "Dude, you can't just go home.  We have you cornered.  You're not going anywhere."

With that, the Turtles tried to lift Smash up to the platform where they'd secure the noose.

But there was a problem.  What he was wearing made it nearly impossible to lift him. 

"Ha ha ha ha ha.  I TOLD you I have something up my sleeve!"  

"Well f**k," said the Turtles.  "Somebody bring in a forklift or something.  We're going to have to try this again."

Smash's lynch has been unsuccessful.  

ok. wtf is this. I have never seen an "unlynchable" player. granted I am not the most experienced player but wow.

also have no idea what that could possibly mean off the top of my head. mafiwiki here i come.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

While CTM frantically searches the interwebs for more bullsh*t stories Im having me some VANILLA Ice Cream

No search, I said what I think happenned. 80 had to give scum something when he inserted ape, a 1x unlynchable seems like it could work. 80 derping his own game is not a shock and I said so before the results.

At the end of the day you cant explain your lying as pro town. Nor can you explain your celebrating as pro town.

Verbal should shoot you, I would if I was him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

No search, I said what I think happenned. 80 had to give sxum something when he inserted ape, a 1x unlynchable seems like it could work. 80 derping his own game is not a shock and I said so before the results.

At the end of the day you cant explain your lying as pro town. Nor can you explain your celebrating as pro town.

Verbal should shoot you, I would if I was him.

No in fact you argued with me relentlessly that 80 claimed this was a vanilla game ....Which he did say.... But I told you that means nothing and a good way for a mod to cover what he actually created. We've even seen mods claim a rolled up game that went vanilla. But you had to be persistent and attack me. I knew with the roles I had this was anything but vanilla and you never considered that at all you just pushed me being a lair.

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL I'm a blockhead this is hilarious that you miss entirely what is going on here .

Edit : how did I lie ? LMFAO

You think its pro town to llie about your role and have us burn a day, and give scum an extra NK?

Do you not know what a lie of ommission is?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

sounds like it would be more common to be a town role, but mafia role is not unheard of it just makes the town VIG that much more important at the beginning of game. 

I'm sure he 1x which is completely different than true unlynchable 

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I am unlynchable and I am town  and yes I still have a 1x Role Cop

What a vanilla game this is huh chan stick that up your SCUM Hippie Ass

Just so I understand this, a Role Cop can’t be killed?  It’s like a doctor, with a gun?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

sounds like it would be more common to be a town role, but mafia role is not unheard of it just makes the town VIG that much more important at the beginning of game. 

Oh how the tables have turned. That's exactly the opposite to what CTM was pushing when he was casing me. Obviously he could not know at the time I was unlynchable but its sweet either way. Now he's pushing yet another narrative that Its only a 1x role LOL once again trying to come up with a way to call me a liar and directing roles like Verbal to shoot me LOL 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

You think its pro town to llie about your role and have us burn a day, and give scum an extra NK?

Do you not know what a lie of ommission is?

So If late in the game yesterday if I claimed unlynchable you would have had yourself a f ing ball. No way in hell you would have believed me so whats the point that I opted for the shock value ? Given the circumstances you as many others would have done the exact same thing. tell me with a straight face you would not have tried to vet the unlunchable dopey

4 minutes ago, ID. said:

Just so I understand this, a Role Cop can’t be killed?  It’s like a doctor, with a gun?

no this is not true.... it just so happened that Smash had a "unlynchable" perk. I posted a link a few posts up about that.

there is still no guarantee smash is Role Cop .. this just makes it more cloudy now.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh how the tables have turned. That's exactly the opposite to what CTM was pushing when he was casing me. Obviously he could not know at the time I was unlynchable but its sweet either way. Now he's pushing yet another narrative that Its only a 1x role LOL once again trying to come up with a way to call me a liar and directing roles like Verbal to shoot me LOL 

im not going to lie. You and CTM both are still on my list.

I am probably running too many scenarios through my head but I am going to say 80 probably gave town that perk unlynchable because of the number of new players and scum probably being a 5 man team bases on the numbers. or 80 really wanted to make Verb the MVP and give him shots at failed lynch scum.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So If late in the game yesterday if I claimed unlynchable you would have had yourself a f ing ball. No way in hell you would have believed me so whats the point that I opted for the shock value ? Given the circumstances you as many others would have done the exact same thing. tell me with a straight face you would not have tried to vet the unlunchable dopey

You should be claimed it first