Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Stark I am NOT 1x unlynchable I am Unlynchable. 

hell smash, there's no way to really know. i was just reading the wiki. you wouldn't give any other information other than unlychable freely.

this just made the scenarios i have been contemplating more murky.

Just now, Stark said:

hell smash, there's no way to really know. i was just reading the wiki. you wouldn't give any other information other than unlychable freely.

this just made the scenarios i have been contemplating more murky.

Just now, Beaver said:

Me still reacting to what has happened.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

giphy.gif.aeaffa096fab868641e438d8634b67cd.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am going to say 80 probably gave town that perk unlynchable because of the number of new players and scum probably being a 5 man team bases on the numbers.

Not a surprise as I suspect you are on smash team.

The side in need of a perk was scum

- after balancing the game 80 inserted ape as mod confirmed 

That is not something he can just do without giving scum some powers or another player 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

no this is not true.... it just so happened that Smash had a "unlynchable" perk. I posted a link a few posts up about that.

there is still no guarantee smash is Role Cop .. this just makes it more cloudy now.

Thanks, just read it.  So it could be Lunchproof, Deathproof or Bulletproof, but we don’t know if it’s 1x or infinite?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I am unlynchable and I am town  and yes I still have a 1x Role Cop

What a vanilla game this is huh chan stick that up your SCUM Hippie Ass

^ this makes sense now to me. 

Still don't get why we'd put so many roles in a starting game for newbs but it is what it is.

I don't see how the mod would create an unlynchable role if not to protect town's cop.

I'm not voting you next round 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Vanilla game = unlynchable incredible lol

I was trying to say that over and over without giving up my role. Like I said earlier CTM would have laughed my role off as an attempt to not get lynched and many of you would have screamed to Vet it so I chose to do it this way. Sorry but what can I say. CTM is scum

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

im not going to lie. You and CTM both are still on my list.

I am probably running too many scenarios through my head but I am going to say 80 probably gave town that perk unlynchable because of the number of new players and scum probably being a 5 man team bases on the numbers. or 80 really wanted to make Verb the MVP and give him shots at failed lynch scum.

Well it seems Smash is leaning Town quite a bit now, so that strengthens my thought that CTM was Scum all along.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Still don't get why we'd put so many roles in a starting game for newbs but it is what it is.

I don't see how the mod would create an unlynchable role if not to protect town's cop.

I can't say this for sure but what if I'm the only investigative role ? Trust me I'm not fishing for the cop to reveal I'm just saying what if ? It would make sense 80 would give this role to a advanced player and not a newbie

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

What about a Doc? Didn't you say one voted on your poll earlier?

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Honestly Nolder I'm not emo I just know what the final outcome is going to be so why bother to fight further.

Nolder  people simply don't believe my claim I did everything I could to stay alive and have the chance to use the role but at this stage its not happening.

Well, I have a few thoughts about that actually.

First of all if that really is your role and you really are town I would shift just a little bit of the blame to 80. The role can be Town but it's usually a lot more useful for scum. Kind of like Roleblocker. How often do you see that as a Town role?

Secondly, and I have said this before, stop claiming. You claimed on D1 without any investigations to report. Better you had just died than claimed because no one isn't going to trust you anyway even if they left you alive and here we are only a few days later lynching you anyway right? 

Thirdly you misused your role. You said you were going to investigate Verbal and you didn't. You lied. This is my number one reason for wanting to lynch you above everything else. Next time don't lock yourself into investigating someone if you aren't going to do it.

My main problem is I post so much content some of it gets lost in translation so to say.... like my mistake saying follow rather than investigate i used the wrong word and got attacked for it. CTM posted a load of nonsense claims its a vanilla game but then says I cant find scum with my role ....I find that hilarious ...then others say my role is worthless. People with these thoughts are not going to change their minds.Remember that when and if someone claims Doc or Cop

It's worthless because they don't trust you.

They aren't going to believe any result you bring them at this point.

This is why i took a break since every game I play I'm scum to the same people and I cant compete against 4 or 5 people on constant attack nor do I want too. If they always see me as scum it is what it is. Now its like a joke they try to piss me off (which they will deny) rather than just playing the game.

We have talked about this before and while I see what you're saying I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. I always think you're scum too and I know that's not what I'm doing so it makes me doubtful. Anyway this is a discussion for outside the game.

This game I was too helpful, last year I was too inactive day 1, then when i became active I was too active day 1 .... to that I say **** it whats the point. Either way just hammer me already 

Changing your meta is hard and you will have a lot of bullsh*t lynches.

For what it's worth I like active smash better.

You didn't see me say you were too active did you?

I understand you've worked to change that meta and I don't hold it against you anymore.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

There's no way scum team has an unlynchable player if we'd only have to rely on @Verbal shooting him. 

Doesn't make sense 

He likely is a 1x unlynchable 

And it is likely a perk for adding ape

Why are you believing someone who has already lied about his role ? Ffs

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Scum team unlynchable would be a really bad choice if the Vig was dead or lynched day one how would you kill him ?

There would be no odds for town to win if then the vig dies.

The only other scenario would be for a SK to win if we had a SK playing. 

That doesn't seem like a possibility based on only 2 death scenes. 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well, I have a few thoughts about that actually.

First of all if that really is your role and you really are town I would shift just a little bit of the blame to 80. The role can be Town but it's usually a lot more useful for scum. Kind of like Roleblocker. How often do you see that as a Town role?

Secondly, and I have said this before, stop claiming. You claimed on D1 without any investigations to report. Better you had just died than claimed because no one isn't going to trust you anyway even if they left you alive and here we are only a few days later lynching you anyway right? 

Thirdly you misused your role. You said you were going to investigate Verbal and you didn't. You lied. This is my number one reason for wanting to lynch you above everything else. Next time don't lock yourself into investigating someone if you aren't going to do it.

It's worthless because they don't trust you.

They aren't going to believe any result you bring them at this point.

We have talked about this before and while I see what you're saying I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. I always think you're scum too and I know that's not what I'm doing so it makes me doubtful. Anyway this is a discussion for outside the game.

Changing your meta is hard and you will have a lot of bullsh*t lynches.

For what it's worth I like active smash better.

You didn't see me say you were too active did you?

I understand you've worked to change that meta and I don't hold it against you anymore.

Hey Nol you will enjoy the catch up

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Scum team unlynchable would be a really bad choice if the Vig was dead or lynched day one how would you kill him ?

You arent unlynchable, you are 1x

Not that a game of noobs will ever buy that 

When you already lied about your role for days .

Luckily the vig is not a noob

1 minute ago, CTM said:

He likely is a 1x unlynchable 

And it is likely a perk for adding ape

Why are you believing someone who has already lied about his role ? Ffs

What role exactly did it LIE about ?

Did you read anything I just wrote ? I told you exactly why I did not tell you about my unlynchable role Go back and read and stop spewing this scummy crap/

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash was going full emo.  

"You f**kers.  How dare you not take my abilities seriously.  I'm really considering just going home right now.  I am super serial."

The remaining Ninja Turtles and allies were baffled.  "The f**k is it with this guy?"  They wondered.  "Dude, you can't just go home.  We have you cornered.  You're not going anywhere."

With that, the Turtles tried to lift Smash up to the platform where they'd secure the noose.

But there was a problem.  What he was wearing made it nearly impossible to lift him. 

"Ha ha ha ha ha.  I TOLD you I have something up my sleeve!"  

"Well f**k," said the Turtles.  "Somebody bring in a forklift or something.  We're going to have to try this again."

Smash's lynch has been unsuccessful.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It is now Night 2.  Night Actions are due in 24 hours (Friday - 9 AM EST).  

What the **** 80.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Am I wrong or @Smashmouth did you claim x1 Cop & unlynchable (since you didn't die)? 

Who cares what he claimed.  He lied, plain and simple. At no point over the last 2 days did he tell town lynching him would give scum an extra NK. That is anti town. Lying is anti town.

Why is him being proven to be a liar being interpreted as him now being trustworthy and likely town 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Who cares what he claimed.  He lied, plain and simple. At no point over the last 2 days did he tell town lynching him would give scum an extra NK. That is anti town. Lying is anti town.

Why is him being proven to be a liar being interpreted as him now being trustworthy and likely town 

I disagree didn't he bread crum a surprise?

if he still has the investigation and it comes up correct how is that a lie you don't know for sure what is or isn't a lie. 

Edit*

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I was trying to say that over and over without giving up my role. Like I said earlier CTM would have laughed my role off as an attempt to not get lynched and many of you would have screamed to Vet it so I chose to do it this way. Sorry but what can I say. CTM is scum

I still think you're scum lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

What role exactly did it LIE about ?

It's called a lie of ommission blockhead. 

And if you are town you foolishly kept us in the dark and let us hand scum an extra NK

You are likely sxum but the off chance town you handles this as poorly as possible. 

Either way your play was anti town and dishonest

1 minute ago, CTM said:

You arent unlynchable, you are 1x

Not that a game of noobs will ever buy that 

When you already lied about your role for days .

Luckily the vig is not a noob

yeah he's not a newb he listened to all the bloodthirsty noobs and advanced buffoons like you and shot town on day freakin 1 could have possibly taken out a power role in the process. 

Keep following this guy see how things wind up. I told him over and over to the point of being ridiculous that this was not a vanilla game but in his blind attack he never bothered to entertain the possibility this could very well be more than a vanilla game.

Hes like the Ape incarnate

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Sorry dummy that's not a Lie . You would 100 percent laughed at me for claiming unlynchable and you would have directed town to vet me by lynching me and you know it. Stop being a dope and admit that and then somehow understand why I did exactly what I did . EMO act and Self Vote

16 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Jvill there are so many scenarios involved with how people look at this game you are making all great points I won't deny that at least common sense is involved at how you are approaching this.

But whether I'm alive or dead as scum they still get a kill and if I'm full of sh*t eventually you have me as a possible lynch candidate. Lynching an un-countered power role was always a bad play but in that respect I really can't get countered. CTM has tried every trick in the book to get me lynched and that's a bad play but no one seems to be looking at that. If there is any chance I can do something very beneficial for town why throw that in the trash when if in fact I am lying you can lynch me any time you want. Keep in mind anyone can lie in this game we once had a town player on day one false claim Cop just to give you an Idea just how ridiculous things can get. I think someone did the same crap with Doc . 

Also I'm not sowing any of the madness the madness is people not reading what I'm saying and asking me the same questions I've already answered creating a sh*t load of posts drowning out real scum hunting in the process. I hate that that happens but I'm not going to let CTM make up crap without trying to defend. I think he did a piss poor job and In that really long post I made I showed contradictions AND I also showed the only real case he has on me is that he just thinks Im scum and hes putting my power role in the toilet because of it.

I told verbal not to shoot because of 12 years of experience. Vig;s for as long as I can remember make bad calls on day one and since verbal has quieted a bit on the Shooting front I'll bet anything he only had a 1x shot. Its possible he may have a odd night phase shot meaning shots on night 1.3.5 but that would crush CTM stupid vanilla game theory, yet another dumb reason for voting me and pushing for my lynch by gaming the Moderator 

So in essence verbal got heat on day 1 he shot a townie when I asked him not too shoot and now Im going to get lynched Just think about that for a sec

Lies

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's called a lie of ommission blockhead. 

And if you are town you foolishly kept us in the dark and let us hand scum an extra NK

You are likely sxum but the off chance town you handles this as poorly as possible. 

Either way your play was anti town and dishonest

Sorry dummy that's not a Lie . You would 100 percent laughed at me for claiming unlynchable and you would have directed town to vet me by lynching me and you know it. Stop being a dope and admit that and then somehow understand why I did exactly what I did . EMO act and Self Vote.

I'll just keep replying to your dumb posts with the above