Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

59 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You guys remember when Hess played almost the entire game without actually looking at his PM and seeing what his alignment was?

I think he won that game anyway.....crazy bastard.

I think that was because I never sent him a PM with a role. lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its just riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

Crusher  = fat and has been e-dating jif for a decade 

Jif  = stoner twink, crushers bottom 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site because of it

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

CtM = noodle dancing hippy, ruins everything 

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

If I'm forgetting anyone rule #14*

* means gfy

Unvote pdxgreen @pdxgreen because I'm guessing he's considered one of the newbies if he didn't make your list, so I'm essentially wasting my round 1 vote.

Vote Gata @GATA because I've seen enough bad sci-fi movies to know the machine/robot will slaughter us all after she inevitably comes to the logical realization, if she hasn't already, that a gang of freakishly mutated turtles led by a deranged overgrown sewer rat is the actual threat.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Gata @GATA because I've seen enough bad sci-fi movies to know the machine/robot will slaughter us all after she inevitably comes to the logical realization, if she hasn't already, that a gang of freakishly mutated turtles led by a deranged overgrown sewer rat is the actual threat.

Sound reasoning. Humanity unite !

Unvote

Vote gatabot

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nothing wrong with Jacksonville except that when I just searched for interesting Jacksonville facts to use to insult @JiF they were all too boring to even bother with except this one390784383_ScreenShot2020-02-04at4_37_08PM.png.a63679098acc2ca997c752e1e678d39a.png

This is incredible.  Just another on the long list of reasons Jax is heaven on earth.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its just riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site because of it

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

* means gfy

or it suggests I have you all right where I want you...

OBP2CKt.gif.379deaf620685705958b1534eca91021.gif

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ID. said:

Anyone know how long that ‘Duval’ chant has been around?  Has no idea what they were saying the first few times I heard it, thought it was a players name...

It's the county of the city.  I've been in the city for 12 years and it started gaining steam around that time.  2-3 years later and it was the tagline of the city.  Everyone says it at their concerts and stuff.  Celine Dion even did it at her recent show. 

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

* means gfy

blind lunches are worse than speed lunches. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

* means gfy

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote pdxgreen @pdxgreen because I'm guessing he's considered one of the newbies if he didn't make your list, so I'm essentially wasting my round 1 vote.

Wow.  First day and I'm already being voted out of the game.  My reputation proceeds me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Careful, i’m pretty sure that’s how he gets the hookers to let their guards down before he goes silence of the lambs on them. 

Why aren't you playing with us?

Note to newbies: Non-players are allowed to post in the game thread, but only if making jokes. They can't--and won't--comment on actual gameplay. Early game is more relaxed, and you'll see less of this as the game goes on. The same can be said of dead players. You can still be present and joke after you're dead, but you should avoid commenting on gameplay. Something we we're also discussing in last game is that once you are dead, you should even refrain from upvoting (or downvoting) posts, UNLESS it is purely reacting to a joke. For example, don't upvote someone's reads list that you agree with. Again, as with non-players, the more the game ramps up, the less dead players will be joking around in thread. It's not forbidden, per say, but just "read the room" before you do so, and doing it too much may be distracting.

@Jetsfan80 I actually recommend you type this^^ out and put it in one of your initial posts so that it doesn't get lost.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Why aren't you playing with us?

Note to newbies: Non-players are allowed to post in the game thread, but only if making jokes. They can't--and won't--comment on actual gameplay. Early game is more relaxed, and you'll see less of this as the game goes on. The same can be said of dead players. You can still be present and joke after you're dead, but you should avoid commenting on gameplay. Something we we're also discussing in last game is that once you are dead, you should even refrain from upvoting (or downvoting) posts, UNLESS it is purely reacting to a joke. For example, don't upvote someone's reads list that you agree with. Again, as with non-players, the more the game ramps up, the less dead players will be joking around in thread. It's not forbidden, per say, but just "read the room" before you do so, and doing it too much may be distracting.

@Jetsfan80 I actually recommend you type this^^ out and put it in one of your initial posts so that it doesn't get lost.

Man you are one mouthy Beaver. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Or A-I is the way of the future.

?

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's the county of the city.  I've been in the city for 12 years and it started gaining steam around that time.  2-3 years later and it was the tagline of the city.  Everyone says it at their concerts and stuff.  Celine Dion even did it at her recent show. 

Of course you would know that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

* means gfy

I seriously have to change my name now.

• Haha 3