Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

If verb is 1x and smash claims he's full on unlynchable the right move it to speed lynch smash..

there's 2 options

1) He dies at which point he almost has to be scum due to claiming not 1x

2) He doesn't die which means he has to be town or 80's game is broken worse than any game in the history of JN. you can't have unlynchable scum with a 1x vig

We risk 1 more townie death to either kill scum or vet an unlynchable townie. It's a no brainer

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

hahahaha... holy crap i was so annoyed no dead smash i didn't even notice. 

I think the correct mechanical play there would’ve been to protect Verb but given this cast I’m not super surprised that wasn’t (possibly) the case. 

still, eating a NK after he was out of bullets was a pro move. Wouldn’t hate to have another vetted townie voice during the Day but still not the worst possible scenario

sucks we gotta waste another Day on Smash tho

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I think the correct mechanical play there would’ve been to protect Verb but given this cast I’m not super surprised that wasn’t (possibly) the case. 

Smash was looking for a Dr protect, surprised scum didn't go there considering he's unlynchable and a role cop that gets alignment ?

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

If verb is 1x and smash claims he's full on unlynchable the right move it to speed lynch smash..

there's 2 options

2) He doesn't die which means he has to be town or 80's game is broken worse than any game in the history of JN. you can't have unlynchable scum with a 1x vig

We risk 1 more townie death to either kill scum or vet an unlynchable townie. It's a no brainer

or we may not risk a 1x town death if doc actually protects him if he actually is unlynchable 1x role cop 

1x Vig ... vanilla game . ?‍♀️

ok @Smashmouth we have to prove you're not lying 

vote smash

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Smash was looking for a Dr protect, surprised scum didn't go there considering he's unlynchable and a role cop that gets alignment ?

I wish they would have protected vig I guess they still didn't fully trust Verb

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

there's 2 options

I would agree with everything except lying about being 1x means auto scum. Verb lied about having more shots. I don't think he's unlimited but I do think he would say that as either alignment. I would.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Nope we've heard nothing but Smash & CTM point the finger at each other during most of the Day 2 phase 

Yet we still have 16 other ppl (aside from these 2) 

Vig is the only "vetted" player. 

@Jetscode1 said he'd hammer Smash he ended up not doing so.

You're taking over for Brick he was also pretty absent now you're here. 

@pdxgreen  & @JustEndTheSuffering & @Beaver & @Drums I'd like to hear more from you too 

@Spoot-Face thinks I can be scum (I think the same)  

@Stark's going through RL stuff 

Newbies ( @ID. & @BUM-KNEE) (not so newbie @jvill 51) are adding more to the conversation. 

I just think we should still have more of a dialogue on possible teams or who else to look at and not just limit ourselves 2 these 2 players. 

We still have a possible 4-5 scum team situation

edit* one more time edit*

Ok bot.    There is a lot of heat on smash and rightly so.   But my gut tells me CTM is playing off smash as both being scum and I think Stark is in with them.   However I also think You and Spoot are in a team of some sorts so maybe you guys are the scum and a doctor protected Smash.   How he isn’t dead from the lynch before doesn’t make sense.  I’m still mulling that one over.

I think due to the long delay in replacing Brick, AJ is vanilla town and he is also making a lot of sense in his posts.   I am shocked too that Verbal only had one shot, but I guess he played that pretty well and now the scum wasted their kill which is good.  
  I still have no suspect on Jvill but pdxgreen has been laying low the whole time so he is starting to be suspect to me.   Of course that could mean I am suspect as last night and today I have been real busy so I have been quiet too.

And I typed most of that out to type this.  Since I had to type this out on an iPad I’m leaning on voting GATA

sorry I haven’t been

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I would agree with everything except lying about being 1x means auto scum. Verb lied about having more shots. I don't think he's unlimited but I do think he would say that as either alignment. I would.

i was kind of hoping to see how he reacted to that but thanks ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ok bot.    There is a lot of heat on smash and rightly so.   But my gut tells me CTM is playing off smash as both being scum and I think Stark is in with them.   However I also think You and Spoot are in a team of some sorts so maybe you guys are the scum and a doctor protected Smash.   How he isn’t dead from the lynch before doesn’t make sense.  I’m still mulling that one over.

Doc protects at night , he can be scum 1x unlynchable or perhaps really unlychable 1 x role cop

I think due to the long delay in replacing Brick, AJ is vanilla town and he is also making a lot of sense in his posts.   I am shocked too that Verbal only had one shot, but I guess he played that pretty well and now the scum wasted their kill which is good.  
  I still have no suspect on Jvill but pdxgreen has been laying low the whole time so he is starting to be suspect to me.   Of course that could mean I am suspect as last night and today I have been real busy so I have been quiet too.

So what about the other players JVOR JETS Stark JC anything on them?

And I typed most of that out to type this.  Since I had to type this out on an iPad I’m leaning on voting GATA

sorry I haven’t been

If that's what you want to do go for it. 

But tell us why.

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

wouldn't it be multi-day?

A vig is a pretty standard role, making it 1x doesn't change that.

The issue with role cop being non standard is that it's typically a scum role so you don't have to worry about alignment issues. technically a town role cop should not get alignment. Meaning a mod should never return to a role cop a role that is alignment indicative, like "vig"

7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

sorry I haven’t been

First bold: There are some roles that give abilities to prevent someone from dying. No player would be completely un-killable (in my experience) but it's not unheard of for players to be able to survive a lynching or getting shot. To have one in a game that's supposed to be Vanilla is a surprise but it also probably means it's limited in usage.

Second bold: My thoughts as well. I was really hoping we'd confirm Smash by now (with a scum flip hopefully) because this guy was next up on my radar in that scenario. I don't like his pop-in posts or that he's been mostly voting off wagon all game.

@pdxgreen let's chat boo

2 hours ago, GATA said:

It's ok everyone reads me as scummy like every game I play ?‍♀️

I'm a yummy vanilla townie 

Anyway, with a 4-5 scum team there's a chance 2 vets & 3 newbs , 2 vets & 2 newbs, 3 vets & 2 newbs (I think this might be more of the case) 

This is some Sesame Street level hot-take right here. lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, A.J. said:

First bold: There are some roles that give abilities to prevent someone from dying. No player would be completely un-killable (in my experience) but it's not unheard of for players to be able to survive a lynching or getting shot. To have one in a game that's supposed to be Vanilla is a surprise but it also probably means it's limited in usage.

@Beaver Should also mention, like CTM said, if Smash is legit Lynch Proof (meaning he can only be killed by getting shot at Night) then he is almost 100% Town. Having a scum that cannot be lynched - which is Town's only real way of killing scum in most cases - would be gamebreaking and I would literally sh*t in 80's Cheerios every chance I got from here on out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, CTM said:

there's 2 options

Vote Smash

Time to die, brah. 

27 minutes ago, GATA said:

Doc protects at night , he can be scum 1x unlynchable or perhaps really unlychable 1 x role cop

So what about the other players JVOR JETS Stark JC anything on them?

If that's what you want to do go for it. 

But tell us why.

K my voting was a joke just because I’m home now on my iPad and hate typing on it.  Also like I said, you a spoot seem to be in cahoots.

The only time Stark has raised a flag for me was because you and another vet said he was being suspiciously quiet.   Same reason I suspect JC as well although he does post more.

This is my first time playing and as you can tell still don’t know all of the ends and outs.   I also don’t know anyone’s tells so for me, anyone laying low is very suspicious.

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Actually yeah, can we talk about how you arbitrarily decided that the scum team has to be 3 vets & 2 noobs? @GATA

so when I said this is what I think that is me calling it fact foh . I’m giving my opinion if there’s 4 Vets ok but I would think 80 would split them up 

just say if you do or don’t agree