Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I wanna think this through and do a quick re-read. The speed is alarming and I don't think anyone else has a vote on them? Suspicious, though I'm still leaning Smash just to get some answers.

This kind of speed is often a bus, nobody wants to be left off the scum lynch

Still, the speed is alarming, I was expecting more of a fight

1 hour ago, CTM said:

so is scum bussing or have we got it wrong lol.. the speed of this train is making me a little nervous

What should be informative is night one. There was much resistance for smash getting shot (especially relevant given the unlynchable perk smash has) Especially vocal from your predecessor, spoot and smash. Then spoot folds like a cheap suit during the lynch yesterday turning a 180 there to vote him. 

He also went from casing me night one rather vocally for the stance i took then dropped it since then and went into day phase made an effort to check out gata and jc i think. 

just seems opportunistic to me. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

This kind of speed is often a bus, nobody wants to be left off the scum lynch

Still, the speed is alarming, I was expecting more of a fight

Scum knows smash is going to get lynched no matter what because town seems so set on him. Probably thinking it’s just best to let it go and not send up any red flags. 

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Scum knows smash is going to get lynched no matter what because town seems so set on him. Probably thinking it’s just best to let it go and not send up any red flags. 

well its crying over spilt milk now, i think both AJ and I missed a vote somewhere

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This time surely Smash would die right?

"Guys, I'm a Role Cop/Doc/Vig Unlynchable Combo.  Kill me and you have no shot."

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

Finally his armor was removed, and the Turtles were able to lift him up to the noose.

"Cowabunga dude!"

Smash, aka Shredder (Scum 1x unlynchable) has been lynched.

tPZAJ8U5Du1TCeAwX2tHOhtNywfA7vev468HGZY-

BOOM!!!

caught him day 1 

inb4 jif tries to take credit!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What should be informative is night one. There was much resistance for smash getting shot (especially relevant given the unlynchable perk smash has) Especially vocal from your predecessor, spoot and smash. Then spoot folds like a cheap suit during the lynch yesterday turning a 180 there to vote him. 

He also went from casing me night one rather vocally for the stance i took then dropped it since then and went into day phase made an effort to check out gata and jc i think. 

just seems opportunistic to me. 

This is the kind of case work I like to see

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Other then him a few others are on my radar but I’m not set on really anybody either way right now except for a older who’s a confirmed townie. 

Normally I’d press for more but it’s Night now so I doubt much gameplay follows

lets revisit if we’re both alive tomorrow

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Next day phase please lynch spoot next. Thank you. 

spoot or stark

Smash is 100% against bussing on the scum team, gets pissed in scum chat if you do it. 

I've never seen town stark be so illogical or lazy as yesterday's game phase. I get the irl issues but still.

agree with every observation of yours on spoot

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Do you understand how ******* hard it was to kill him and how easy it would have been if we just shot him. 

If i was alive night 1 I'd have been squealing to shoot him, he was the guy i was trying to get lynched day 1 and i came back and started in again.

I'm sure he was pissed in scum chat when 80 put me back in