Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

15 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Recently your focus is CTM

i can say if I’m alive I’m not going that way D4 and even in a world where CTM is scum there’s another 2-3 partners to catch

got any leads on those?

i posted yesterday afternoon about the game. you could read it since nothing has really changed for me since then. I wasn't around since verb got NK'd or the smash lynch which you and ctm tried to slow.

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Odd that you are on the protect CTM wagon.

Hmmmm...

This is bound to happen eventually. Even for Internet Guess Who there will be a point where you can reasonably guess who is and who isn’t guilty based on deaths and the info that brings.

So the argument here is does CTM - as Smash’s partner - spend the better part of multiple RL days trading punches in an effort to bring him down, or that CTM caught Smash?

It isn’t 100% always the case but often times the simple answer is the correct answer.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

i posted yesterday afternoon about the game. you could read it since nothing has really changed for me since then. I wasn't around since verb got NK'd or the smash lynch which you and ctm tried to slow.

Gonna try to pivot towards me now too?

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This is bound to happen eventually. Even for Internet Guess Who there will be a point where you can reasonably guess who is and who isn’t guilty based on deaths and the info that brings.

So the argument here is does CTM - as Smash’s partner - spend the better part of multiple RL days trading punches in an effort to bring him down, or that CTM caught Smash?

It isn’t 100% always the case but often times the simple answer is the correct answer.

Same goes for JVOR who was consistently there to stonewall any sort of defense Smash came up with and force attention back in that direction

• Upvote 1

Here is my latest:

CTM - Took over for Crusher.  Seems Scummy, but then so did JiF and is acting the same.  He also tends to make me laugh.
AJ - Took over for Brick.  Seems to be on a Team with JVOR
Stark - Accused of being scummy with CTM by JVOR/AJ team, but I am with his FOS on pdxgreen.  I don't sense scum here.  From this report, I will be accused of being in with Stark, but ok.
GATA - Seems to be on a team with Spoot  
Spoot - Seems to be on a team with GATA
Jets Voice Of Reason - Seems to be on a team with AJ.  
Drums - Noobie.  
JustEndTheSuffering - Noobie
BUM-KNEE - Noobie
jvill 51 - Noobie-ish? Was on the trail of Smash being scummy and makes a lot of sense.
pdxgreen - Noobie, but scummy 
Beaver - Still a dumbass.
Jetscode1 - Suspicious due to inactivity.  If there is a SK, he would be my guess.
ID. - Noobie 
Nolder - Confirmed Townie

DEAD:
CTM  - Confirmed Townie
kdels62 - Confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie
Verbal - Town Vigilante
Smashmouth -  SCUM

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Here is my latest:

CTM - Took over for Crusher.  Seems Scummy, but then so did JiF and is acting the same.  He also tends to make me laugh.
AJ - Took over for Brick.  Seems to be on a Team with JVOR
Stark - Accused of being scummy with CTM by JVOR/AJ team, but I am with his FOS on pdxgreen.  I don't since scum here.  From this report, I will be accused of being in with Stark, but ok.
GATA - Seems to be on a team with Spoot  
Spoot - Seems to be on a team with GATA

Jets Voice Of Reason - Seems to be on a team with AJ.  
Drums - Noobie.  
JustEndTheSuffering - Noobie
BUM-KNEE - Noobie
jvill 51 - Noobie-ish? Was on the trail of Smash being scummy and makes a lot of sense.
pdxgreen - Noobie, but scummy 
Beaver - Still a dumbass.
Jetscode1 - Suspicious due to inactivity.  If there is a SK, he would be my guess.
ID. - Noobie 
Nolder - Confirmed Townie

DEAD:
CTM  - Confirmed Townie
kdels62 - Confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie
Verbal - Town Vigilante
Smashmouth -  SCUM

Why would this mean you're in w/ Stark?

I doubt 80 made 2 scum teams

So are you saying : Spoot , I, JVOR , AJ & Pdxgreen are all on the same team?

And if you're going by ppl casing each other why not put CTM in the same team as smash?

If not explain your rationale here.

37 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Maybe yes maybe no.

Its just that that was his only target. Just tunnel visioned right into each other like a planned thing.

28 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Gonna try to pivot towards me now too?

not pivoting, just pointing out. if you were voting smash with confidence, which i would have assumed you were you wouldn't have pulled the "hold up". 

Could be the helpful town wanting clarification, but why after 2 game days and a bunch of RL days. I could see this if this were the first time smash was catching votes. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

not pivoting, just pointing out. if you were voting smash with confidence, which i would have assumed you were you wouldn't have pulled the "hold up". 

Could be the helpful town wanting clarification, but why after 2 game days and a bunch of RL days. I could see this if this were the first time smash was catching votes. 

Spin how you want but lynching someone within the first few hours of Day (even with a scum flip) before everyone gets a chance to at least say something is bad play

if you need something to read go back to Smash trying to make his case to me after I subbed in and me absolutely shutting it down 

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Spin how you want but lynching someone within the first few hours of Day (even with a scum flip) before everyone gets a chance to at least say something is bad play

if you need something to read go back to Smash trying to make his case to me after I subbed in and me absolutely shutting it down 

there's no spin, just explanation.

7 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Maybe yes maybe no.

Its just that that was his only target. Just tunnel visioned right into each other like a planned thing.

That’s fair. I’m not gonna discourage you from being diligent

just trying to give you some other perspective to think about too

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Stark said:

true my first handful of games i did keep spreadsheets of votes/voting patters. even when I was scum. 

I thought it would help me learn some tendencies as people tend to fall into habits. I tried playing games with different playstyles too.

I don't use spreadsheets anymore because the last game I used it in CTM was such a sh*tty town player he looked scummier than any player in the game when it got down to the last 4 players. was a toss up with him and hess? maybe so i looked at voting patterns and CTM had not voted a single scum player the entire game, which was 5 or 6  mafia game days. so i leaned CTM on my vote and town lost 

after that i quit the spreadsheets go on more of posts and feel now. 

=========

you are reaching there. I said I had already been voting crusher on D1 and had him pegged, D2 started and I started looking elsewhere, then you came in and were pinging all over again. it was because crush pinged for me and then you again as same "player"

Yes i said i didn't trust either of you.. both seasoned players, both would bus teammates.

if i overthought it yesterday then that is my bad, but I still don't feel like you're town. sorry not sorry 

This is a solid explanation and further makes me doubt CTM because of his behavior. He talks so much and points so many fingers. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, A.J. said:

27 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You’re taking objectively good play and trying to link me to Smash with it as if that wagon wasn’t getting pushed thru no matter what yesterday 

thats spin

I didn't try to link you. i made an observation.

Since you're not dropping it. yes smash was going to be the lynch no matter what. your 2 comments above are great. so he was going to be the lynch no matter, but you want to give everyone a chance to say something. AJ we have probably 30 pages of just smash explanations. there really weren't anymore necessary. i agree if this was smash's first time catching votes that "hold up" from you and the "oh wait" from CTM would have been warranted. CTM spent pages grilling and championing for smash's lynch. 

he had to go even if he flipped town he was a detriment to towns ability to move forward.

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

I didn't try to link you. i made an observation.

Since you're not dropping it. yes smash was going to be the lynch no matter what. your 2 comments above are great. so he was going to be the lynch no matter, but you want to give everyone a chance to say something. AJ we have probably 30 pages of just smash explanations. there really weren't anymore necessary. i agree if this was smash's first time catching votes that "hold up" from you and the "oh wait" from CTM would have been warranted. CTM spent pages grilling and championing for smash's lynch. 

he had to go even if he flipped town he was a detriment to towns ability to move forward.

We can agree to disagree. I’m not just talking about Smash getting a last word, but everyone. Like Nolder and the other noobs who missed out on the lynch. Even if it was just to say “yeah let’s lynch Smash”

you never know what might get revealed after a Night phase which is why speed/blind lynching is objectively bad play even if it’s hilarious. I won’t defend my decision beyond that but I’m not gonna let you use it to shade me either 

if Smash had flipped Town everyone would’ve thrown a bitch fit about him getting hammered so fast, I guarantee it

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

We can agree to disagree. I’m not just talking about Smash getting a last word, but everyone. Like Nolder and the other noobs who missed out on the lynch. Even if it was just to say “yeah let’s lynch Smash”

you never know what might get revealed after a Night phase which is why speed/blind lynching is objectively bad play even if it’s hilarious. I won’t defend my decision beyond that but I’m not gonna let you use it to shade me either 

if Smash had flipped Town everyone would’ve thrown a bitch fit about him getting hammered so fast, I guarantee it

i disagree here. people would have been frustrated that smash "gummed up" the game but it had to happen. smash didn't need a last word. 

conversely what would the point be, you jumped out first post of day to vote him to only want to let all players (many who may make 1 post a day) comment on a topic that was beaten to death. 

you're the one not dropping it.

in a game of deceit making observations is not a bad thing.

8 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

But now that we see what role smash had, mafia clearly dug in and wanted to avoid getting smash shot. That’s complete worst case scenario for him.

Part of the reason why Spoot is so high on my list is to me he got oddly passionate about holstering and saying weird things like “but you might reveal a pr” and “i don’t care about the math”. It’s a little too much for someone who theoretically shouldn’t have been invested in smash getting shot. 

But more than that his play just does not add up consistently. If he was so convinced I was actually scum night one, why not one peep about me on day two? He went passively into a smash vote when  there was barely any rationale that made sense as to why he’d do that. 

Even right now, he’s jumping from candidate to candidate... and surprise surprise it’s literally everyone that is vocal about his play being scummy. Myself, Gata, and CTM. There are times when townie tunnels in on the ones voting them,  but the way this is happening feels to opportunistic to me. 

1. I've been over and over my reasoning for holstering. I stand by that. GFY.

2. Clearly, you haven't played with me enough to know that I have a bad habit of stubbornly tunneling on people who constantly disagree with me and sus me for it. I purposely took a step back from casing you for that exact reason. Now I'm starting to re-evaluate that position.

3. There was a clear post of Smash's that pinged where he pulled something out of hi ass, and I immediately voted him for it. GFY, for it not making sense. Even before that happened I was considering his 1x Role Cop claim could be a lie.

4. Jumping from candidate to candidate? You make it sound like I'm JC who just logs on to vote someone, then ******* leaves! I may be stubborn and chase my own tail sometimes, but I don't arbitrarily jump from train to train. That's not what I do.

5. GFY