Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, ID. said:

AJ votes you, you come in and claim town, cool.

Cool, I’m town too

Let’s vote Spoot

Someone brings up pdxgreen, your flag goes up.  You also mention in another post, that your suspicious of him due to precious interactions, but I don’t see any interactions between the two of you

Now FOSing MS-GATA

OK, now vote for pdx, cause AJ said so?

——————————————————-

I may have missed something, but these exchanges raise a bit of a flag for me...  Seems like a lot of flip-flopping in such a short time frame

I'm trying to figure it out.  You have a better plan?"  I'm all ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 4 Vote Count

  • Spoot (3) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA
  • pdxgreen (2) - A.J., JC
  • ID (1) - Nolder

 
With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ID. said:

Isn’t Nolder confirmed Town?

“Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)“

 

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Vote ID

for doubting my Town status

I was trying to point out that you were confirmed town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm trying to figure it out.  You have a better plan?"  I'm all ears.

I do. Vote Spoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I do. Vote Spoot.

I'm not against that but we need to low-volume posters to start explaining their observations before we get too much farther into mid game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm trying to figure it out.  You have a better plan?"  I'm all ears.

Me too, I’m just trying to piece things together.  With so much happening, I try and latch on to one thing that stands out to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm not against that but we need to low-volume posters to start explaining their observations before we get too much farther into mid game.

Fair enough. Could use your observations too though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ID. said:

Me too, I’m just trying to piece things together.  With so much happening, I try and latch on to one thing that stands out to me.

...and my play is the one thing that stands out?  or do you see more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair enough. Could use your observations too though.

I thought I'd become rather transparent over the last day or so.  Myabe not.  Here goes it.

My top 3 for scum include pdxgreen, Spoot, and maybe GATA.

My top 3 for town include Nolder, you and maybe JVoR.  

The rest all null or in the stages of revealing themselves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

...and my play is the one thing that stands out?  or do you see more?

It’s one thing, but not the only thing...  it’s just what I picked up on today.  I still have to go back and read through a bunch of pages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Are we talking in the game or in general? 

Either way not such a huge accomplishment... lol

Sup gurl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 9:09 PM, pdxgreen said:

Oh the "you're not voting for the bad guy" so we will make you one train... peer pressure hunh.  Well I can see where this is going.  Alright, you convince me little more and I will vote against smash.

Not really trying to uncover anything.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, pdxgreen said:

Because I don't want to go back 5 pages... why is everybody jumping on Smash?

This right before the lynch (2nd time) of Smash.  Either not paying attention or willfully ignoring the state of the game.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:11 AM, pdxgreen said:

Vote JC.

Anyway.  Nighty bite.

Almost forgot about this.  Wondered why he used a casual "throw-away" vote.  I'd chalk this up as astute coming from a more seasoned player.  At this point I was starting to take some heat from Spoot and others due to my low volume.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I thought I'd become rather transparent over the last day or so.  Myabe not.  Here goes it.

My top 3 for scum include pdxgreen, Spoot, and maybe GATA.

My top 3 for town include Nolder, you and maybe JVoR.  

The rest all null or in the stages of revealing themselves.  

What's the thinking on pdx?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ID. said:

It’s one thing, but not the only thing...  it’s just what I picked up on today.  I still have to go back and read through a bunch of pages

Explain the others...the only way we can reveal the bad guys is to talk it through.  We each see it through a different lens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvill 51 said:

What's the thinking on pdx?

I just posted it.  He seems off like he's being coached.  Don't like the throw-away vote on me from Day 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm sorry to disappoint.  Right now, I've voted Spoot so he's my #1.  PDX is next.  Mainly due to their interactions with me.  You've been a little flighty the entire game.  Hard to read.  Nolder is my top choice for town.  I'll trust AJ for now.

omg

HE'S MOD-CONFIRMED TOWNIE, YOU SKIMMING MORON!

vote JC

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A.J. said:

There is a beauty to subtle trolling.

Don't encourage JC. Dude has played a truly awful Town game. Done absolutely nothing, and I'm simply amazed at how much leniency he's getting for his non-participation.

The lazy scummer needs to die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Are we talking in the game or in general? 

Either way not such a huge accomplishment... lol

Um .. nice to meet you too?  In a real queasy sort of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

omg

HE'S MOD-CONFIRMED TOWNIE, YOU SKIMMING MORON!

vote JC

Funny that you and ID had the same thought.  You are just looking for an opportunity to throw shade.  Now with the internet shouting as well.  I'll wait for the rest of the town to weigh in but you probably need to swing.  

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Don't encourage JC. Dude has played a truly awful Town game. Done absolutely nothing, and I'm simply amazed at how much leniency he's getting for his non-participation.

The lazy scummer needs to die.

You seem to confirm something that only I and scum would know for sure.

Why you voting town Spoot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm high on the list for the lynch today, but all the evidence is circumstantial and based off of people building their own narratives. I've explained my reasons for wanting to holster AND for my vote to lynch CTM on Day 1, but people want to ignore it and just apply their own spin to it.

My best reads:

JC: Needs to die. Has been absolutely useless this game. It's just appalling what he's allowed to get away with. IMO, people who don't participate like him should be lynched ON POLICY, to avoid letting Scum hide. He's absent for long periods, then comes on just to OMGUS everyone who throws shade his way.

JVOR: Seems to one of the ones leading a false crusade against me. Is a strong candidate, IMO, for bussing Smash early on his first train.

AJ: Super-townie. Been awhile since I played with him, so I don't know his tendencies, but he sure had an easy time jumping into this game from subbing so late.

Gata: Been following this false crusade against me, but that's par for the course for her. Dumb Town, methinks.

Stark: Eh. Probably Town.

Jvill: The best of the newbs. By far. Either remembers A LOT from playing however long ago it was (10 years maybe? please correct me if I'm wrong) or has been getting some mighty good coaching

The rest of the noobs: No idea. It's really hard to keep track of them all at this point. I keep having to go back and look at the list to see their names. I really don't have any expectations for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Funny that you and ID had the same thought.  You are just looking for an opportunity to throw shade.  Now with the internet shouting as well.  I'll wait for the rest of the town to weigh in but you probably need to swing.  

Jesus Christ, you're frustrating.

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You seem to confirm something that only I and scum would know for sure.

It means you've played an anti-town game, dumbass. As in, you've done nothing to help Town. Not even close to being a slip.

Now you're looking for reason to throw shade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lazy play should not be rewarded, guys. It should be punished swiftly with death.

This is EXACTLY how JC plays as Scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

 

You didn't answer.  Care to comment?  Your lackluster play this game has confused me scumdar.  

You tracking ? Was a real question ? 
I literally said that to you tf ???  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

You tracking ? Was a real question ? 
I literally said that to you tf ???  

Did Spoot really slip and call me town?  Why is Spoot voting a townie?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lazy play should not be rewarded, guys. It should be punished swiftly with death.

This is EXACTLY how JC plays as Scum.

...and your lazy play just outed yourself as scum.  I'll wait for the other to weigh in but you obviously KNOW I'm town and the only way you know that is cause you're the scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

You tracking ? Was a real question ? 
I literally said that to you tf ???  

So, he publicly questions if you're a PR, and then he has the audacity to call anyone else out for lackluster play?

 

Am I seriously the only one seeing this sh*t??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GATA said:

You tracking ? Was a real question ? 
I literally said that to you tf ???  

Stop pretending.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, he publicly questions if you're a PR, and then he has the audacity to call anyone else out for lackluster play?

 

Am I seriously the only one seeing this sh*t??

You're floundering.  Why you voting town, Spoot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did Spoot really slip and call me town?  Why is Spoot voting a townie?  

 

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

...and your lazy play just outed yourself as scum.  I'll wait for the other to weigh in but you obviously KNOW I'm town and the only way you know that is cause you're the scum.

Just because you misunderstood me, does not make it a slip.

I clearly meant you've done nothing to help Town. Which is what I've been saying all ******* game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow JC caught two scum with one throw away comment.

I can't pretend not to be impressed with that.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're floundering.  Why you voting town, Spoot?

I'm not. You're lazy Scum.

 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Unvote vote spoot

Don't tell me you're buying this sh*t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Wow JC caught two scum with one throw away comment.

I can't pretend not to be impressed with that.

 

Utter bullsh*t. Whatever. Hopefully everyone else isn't so stupid to believe this garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...