Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not. You're lazy Scum.

 

Don't tell me you're buying this sh*t!

I'm buying that you both took the most minute tiny little thing to throw shade as he put it. Your anger at being called out for it only serves to confirm that suspicion. Next time control yourself and laugh it off regardless of alignment.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Um .. nice to meet you too?  In a real queasy sort of way.

Still avoiding all game play.  This dog doesn't hunt.  Probably in kahoots with Spoot.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I know I'm high on the list for the lynch today, but all the evidence is circumstantial and based off of people building their own narratives. I've explained my reasons for wanting to holster AND for my vote to lynch CTM on Day 1, but people want to ignore it and just apply their own spin to it.

My best reads:

JC: Needs to die. Has been absolutely useless this game. It's just appalling what he's allowed to get away with. IMO, people who don't participate like him should be lynched ON POLICY, to avoid letting Scum hide. He's absent for long periods, then comes on just to OMGUS everyone who throws shade his way.

JVOR: Seems to one of the ones leading a false crusade against me. Is a strong candidate, IMO, for bussing Smash early on his first train.

AJ: Super-townie. Been awhile since I played with him, so I don't know his tendencies, but he sure had an easy time jumping into this game from subbing so late.

Gata: Been following this false crusade against me, but that's par for the course for her. Dumb Town, methinks.

Stark: Eh. Probably Town.

Jvill: The best of the newbs. By far. Either remembers A LOT from playing however long ago it was (10 years maybe? please correct me if I'm wrong) or has been getting some mighty good coaching

The rest of the noobs: No idea. It's really hard to keep track of them all at this point. I keep having to go back and look at the list to see their names. I really don't have any expectations for them.

10+ I'd say. It was one of the first if not the first games on JI, and I think I probably played another one right after that because I remember a serial killer at some point. I did go back and read through the last game here though to try and get a feel and checked out the mafia wiki page.

All that being said, as I told GATA earlier, GFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nolder said:

I'm buying that you both took the most minute tiny little thing to throw shade as he put it. Your anger at being called out for it only serves to confirm that suspicion. Next time control yourself and laugh it off regardless of alignment.

WHAAAAT?

Why is JC allowed to get away with his lazy play? How are you not angry? I've been casing him all game for this sh*t, and I'm the scummy one for it?

Seriously, if people lynch me and let him get away with not participating... I just don't know what to say to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Still avoiding all game play.  This dog doesn't hunt.  Probably in kahoots with Spoot.

Un

*******

Real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jesus Christ, you're frustrating.

It means you've played an anti-town game, dumbass. As in, you've done nothing to help Town. Not even close to being a slip.

Now you're looking for reason to throw shade.

But still town as you obviously KNOW.  You are the scum and will soon swing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote pdxgreen

I have long been suspicious of pdxgreen just for how he seems to avoid the spotlight.   Frankly, I feel like I could make a case for some of the vets, like JC and Spoot.  I will stick to a noob to noob read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

But still town as you obviously KNOW.  You are the scum and will soon swing.

Worst "gotcha" moment ever.

"You are playing an awful Town game" and "You are playing an anti-Town game" have the same goddamn meaning.

 

You KNEW I was already high on the lynch list, and now you're trying to spin this lazy, awful gotcha case on me. And you have the audacity to call me lazy when have done nothing all game long.

GFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

WHAAAAT?

Why is JC allowed to get away with his lazy play?

He doesn't always. I'm usually the first person to throw his name out if he's been lurking. With that said I don't know if he has or hasn't. I came into the game late and I already told everyone I get discombobulated with so many players. What I see is he's here right now so you'll have to make that case to others not me.

 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How are you not angry? I've been casing him all game for this sh*t, and I'm the scummy one for it?

You've been casing him all game for you purposely misconstruing his words?

Thats a weird strategy.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Seriously, if people lynch me and let him get away with not participating... I just don't know what to say to that.

Start thinking about it. The goodbye gfy speech is everything.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta take a break from this sh*t.

If Town ends up lynching me and letting JC skate, then Town deserves to lose.

I mean NOW he's trying to case @pdxgreen for the same exact thing he's done himself all game! Unbelievable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Can you explain the why?

Well Drums (when hes here) doesnt give me much to be suspicious of. His votes arent pinging and hes been asking questions. Its just a hunch I have I guess, because Im not a seasoned player that knows the ins and outs/tells/nuances of the game to a T.

Stark is the same deal, but hes put out more info to get a bead on. Maybe hes seasoned enough to "play" people, but hes asking good questions to me. Im wondering some of the same questions.

Spoot seemed Town to me first in the game. He wasnt ******* around, he started digging for info right off. Gata did too, but she trailed off quite a bit, like maybe it wasnt genuine at first.

I think Beaver and I are both in the same area of grey trying to figure this game out. I fully understand the questions he is asking, and I need those answers myself. Thus, Im positive hes Town like me.

Like I said, Im still figuring out how to play this damn thing and find the clues needed to find scum and identify Town traits. To top it off there is 20 people to figure out, which is kinda daunting at first. (well... still is) Dunno. 

Im usually riding snowmobiles on the weekends, so my time here is kinda limited to when Im at work with nothing to do. Had this game taken place when there was no snow, I would be on alot more. LOL

Hope this made some kind of sense.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

He doesn't always. I'm usually the first person to throw his name out if he's been lurking. With that said I don't know if he has or hasn't. I came into the game late and I already told everyone I get discombobulated with so many players. What I see is he's here right now so you'll have to make that case to others not me.

Oh, so you can't speak for his play all game, but you're gonna just assume he's doing fine?

Go nap in the bottom of a well.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You've been casing him all game for you purposely misconstruing his words?

Thats a weird strategy.

I've been casing him all game for LURKING. But, of course, you wouldn't know that, but you're still gonna weigh in anyway. GFY

Worst Mod-confirmed Townie ever.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually wish Ape were still playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Worst "gotcha" moment ever.

"You are playing an awful Town game" and "You are playing an anti-Town game" have the same goddamn meaning.

 

You KNEW I was already high on the lynch list, and now you're trying to spin this lazy, awful gotcha case on me. And you have the audacity to call me lazy when have done nothing all game long.

GFY

You suck at this.  You tried to find any reason, any reason you could spin to justify your attacks.  From low-level activity to my wording in putting Nolder squarely into the town pile.  Then you admit I'm town.  Priceless!  You've already pointed I've played an awful town game cause you know I'm town.  You're trying your best to walk it back but you can't.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Then you admit I'm town.  Priceless!  You've already pointed I've played an awful town game cause you know I'm town.  You're trying your best to walk it back but you can't.    

That's not even close to what I meant, and you know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well Drums (when hes here) doesnt give me much to be suspicious of. His votes arent pinging and hes been asking questions. Its just a hunch I have I guess, because Im not a seasoned player that knows the ins and outs/tells/nuances of the game.

Stark is the same deal, but hes put out more info to get a bead on. Maybe hes seasoned enough to "play" people, but hes asking good questions to me. Im wondering some of the same questions.

Spoot seemed Town to me first in the game. He wasnt ******* around, he started digging for info right off. Gata did too, but she trailed off quite a bit.

I think Beaver and I are both in the same area of grey trying to figure this game out. I fully understand the questions he is asking, and I need those answers myself. Thus, Im positive hes Town like me.

Like I said, Im still figuring out how to play this damn thing and find the clues needed to find scum and identify Town traits. To top it off there is 20 people to figure out, which is kinda daunting at first. (well... still is) Dunno. 

Im usually riding snowmobiles on the weekends, so my time here is kinda limited to when Im at work with nothing to do. Had this game taken place when there was no snow, I would be on alot more. LOL

Hope this made some kind of sense.

Who is mafia to you if you had to pick three names? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, so you can't speak for his play all game, but you're gonna just assume he's doing fine?

Go nap in the bottom of a well.

I've been casing him all game for LURKING. But, of course, you wouldn't know that, but you're still gonna weigh in anyway. GFY

Worst Mod-confirmed Townie ever.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually wish Ape were still playing.

Still mad at 80 for adding a mod-confirmed townie.  Wouldn't be shocked to see Spoot vote Nolder soon.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gotta take a break from this sh*t.

If Town ends up lynching me and letting JC skate, then Town deserves to lose.

I mean NOW he's trying to case @pdxgreen for the same exact thing he's done himself all game! Unbelievable.

Scheming not working out for you there, Iago?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 4 Vote Count

  • Spoot (4) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder
  • pdxgreen (3) - A.J., JC, Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

 
With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, so you can't speak for his play all game, but you're gonna just assume he's doing fine?

Go nap in the bottom of a well.

I've been casing him all game for LURKING. But, of course, you wouldn't know that, but you're still gonna weigh in anyway. GFY

Worst Mod-confirmed Townie ever.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually wish Ape were still playing.

I don't need to know anything at all about JC when you're melting down right in front of me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Who is mafia to you if you had to pick three names? 

Well..... I think JC is, hes just been acting ******* weird man. He flip-flops a bit and seems to be leading people in his questioning. (maybe a game skill?) Dunno, just seems untrustworthy to me.

GATA has turned from Town to Scum for me. The trailing off in gameplay and lack of digging seems pretty scummy to me.

PDX could be scum, there seems to be a lackadaisical plod to his game that smells funny.

There are a couple more that ping, but I wanna see what plays out with them.

Sorry thats all I have a "feel" for at the moment. Ive been trying to concentrate on who I think is Town more lately.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Wow JC caught two scum with one throw away comment.

I can't pretend not to be impressed with that.

 

Who ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well..... I think JC is, hes just been acting ******* weird man. He flip-flops a bit and seems to be leading people in his questioning. (maybe a game skill?) Dunno, just seems untrustworthy to me.

GATA has turned from Town to Scum for me. The trailing off in gameplay and lack of digging seems pretty scummy to me.

PDX could be scum, there seems to be a lackadaisical plod to his game that smells funny.

There are a couple more that ping, but I wanna see what plays out with them.

Sorry thats all I have a "feel" for at the moment. Ive been trying to concentrate on who I think is Town more lately.

 

So when I said I’m going to be busy today cause I have a company party is scummy 😂.

as a delicious townie role I digress

im just a similar VT like CTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GATA said:

So when I said I’m going to be busy today cause I have a company party is scummy 😂.

as a delicious townie role I digress

im just a similar VT like CTM

No not just the party, you trailed off a few day before it seemed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well..... I think JC is, hes just been acting ******* weird man. He flip-flops a bit and seems to be leading people in his questioning. (maybe a game skill?) Dunno, just seems untrustworthy to me.

GATA has turned from Town to Scum for me. The trailing off in gameplay and lack of digging seems pretty scummy to me.

PDX could be scum, there seems to be a lackadaisical plod to his game that smells funny.

Sorry thats all I have a "feel" for at the moment. Ive been trying to concentrate on who I think is Town more lately.

I don't know if you're new to mafia or not but I don't recognize you so here's a bit of advice. Some people will pressure you to make scum lists but if you find that you are better at identifying Town just do that and try to use process of elimination to find scum. Some people are better at finding Town than scum so if that's you then embrace it and tell others to shove off.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

No not just the party, you trailed off a few day before it seemed. 

When? Show me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't know if you're new to mafia or not but I don't recognize you so here's a bit of advice. Some people will pressure you to make scum lists but if you find that you are better at identifying Town just do that and try to use process of elimination to find scum. Some people are better at finding Town than scum so if that's you then embrace it and tell others to shove off.

Thanks Nolder. And yes Im totally new to this. (First game)

Im not doing superb in finding scum it seems, so yeah Im just looking for more Townies to have beer with.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

Thanks Nolder. And yes Im totally new to this. (First game)

Im not doing superb in finding scum it seems, so yeah Im just looking for more Townies to have beer with.

It's a weird skill to learn. At least in real life you can look someone in the eyes and try to read their body language to see if they are lying to you. Doing it over the internet is hard at first but there are tells you can look for. For example anger is one of them. Both sides get angry though so it can be tough to tell the difference. I definitely don't always get it right so if you go out on a limb and accuse someone and you're wrong don't take it too hard. Anyway good luck and cool to see new players.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m also pretty suspicious of pdx but I think we should leave him for now since he’s another noob. Let’s try to take out some vets first and then maybe take out pdx tomorrow or in a few days. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GATA said:

So when I said I’m going to be busy today cause I have a company party is scummy 😂.

as a delicious townie role I digress

im just a similar VT like CTM

Why do you guys do this?

claiming at Night and/or under zero pressure 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, A.J. said:

Why do you guys do this?

claiming at Night and/or under zero pressure 

I’ve been claiming VT for a very long time dear feel free to read back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m also pretty suspicious of pdx but I think we should leave him for now since he’s another noob. Let’s try to take out some vets first and then maybe take out pdx tomorrow or in a few days. 

Anyone is fair game at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...