Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Not about sucking. We all have been playing together for a while and have the advantage of having picked up on each other’s tells. Kind of like a weekly poker game. 

that being said, it’s a game of limited information. Everyone is wrong about something, it’s about starting to know what things to look out for that comes with practice. New blood is welcome for sure though and as long as you are trying we’ll all give out pointers. 

Yeah Im getting that.

Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

@A.J. 

Until Verb said he was going to blow your robochic head off - which he didn’t - you shouldn’t have claimed. Short list or no

ape wasn’t volunteering to die. He suggested Verb shoot him ONLY if Verb wasn’t allowed to holster and was too afraid to shoot someone else

you gave up free info to scum for nothing. You’re not the only one but it’s still not something you should do if you can avoid it

34 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Thanks guys

Well he wont go tonight, too damn stubborn. He said he would go in the morning.

Stubbornness is a good sign. My grandmother was 96 when she died. When she turned 90, NYS tried to take her license. She fought them with an attorney and won. Did I mention she stopped driving at 85?HaHa  But, Antoinette wasn’t going to let them tell her! Haha. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Stubbornness is a good sign. My grandmother was 96 when she died. When she turned 90, NYS tried to take her license. She fought them with an attorney and won. Did I mention she stopped driving at 85?HaHa  But, Antoinette wasn’t going to let them tell her! Haha. 

Yeah hes stubborn enough. LOL

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

@Drums @ID. @32EBoozer weigh in more before a lynch occurs today. 

is boozer still playing @Jetsfan80

@32EBoozer still in the weeds. The less I say the less stupid I seem!?

I’m taking in all the BS verbal diarrhea and making a list. Maybe you’re on it and maybe you’re not. 

was doing the discount Valentines Day 1/2 off date with the wife today. Can’t stand VD! 

• Upvote 1

I'm the ******* Doc.

That's why I suggested on Day 1 that the Doc protecting Verb was a possibility, because I was literally considering it, and when JiF called me scummy for "directing the Doc", it kinda pissed me off. That's also why I was so adamant on Verb holstering, because I was named multiple times by people saying I should be shot, and I panicked. I thought voting to holster would be the safest way for me to avoid the shot without having to claim.

The entire game I've been on the hot seat. I know that I don't have the best Town play. I get emotional and I have a habit of tunneling on people. And I've been extra pissy this game, because unlike a lot of players, I DON'T try to hide as Town PR, because that can make it easier for Scum to find you, so I play out in front the best I can. And, inevitably, I look scummy. That's why I got so pissed when JC (who has been hiding all game) claims to have a "gotcha" case on me, and then Nolder (who, self-admittedly, hasn't been following the game) follows him.

I may not have played a good game, but I still have some use to Town.

• Haha 1

I mean, you’re not a dumb player. I can tell that you understand Mafia, from the thread flow to the mechanical side of it. You left an outed Vig AND a mod confirmed townie uncovered because?

You said yourself you’ve been on the hot seat, which would mean scum would want you alive for lynch bait (like today) and so there was no real threat of you getting offed by scum 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Self protected with an outed vig and Innocent Child?

not sure I buy that

Sorry if I valued my own role over a Vig who shot a Townie, and a Mod-Confirmed Townie that's been swapped between two people, the second of whom admitted to not following along with the game.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry if I valued my own role over a Vig who shot a Townie, and a Mod-Confirmed Townie that's been swapped between two people, the second of whom admitted to not following along with the game.

Your role shouldn’t have been in danger, as you put it yourself. With the exception of N1 maybe.

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I mean, you’re not a dumb player. I can tell that you understand Mafia, from the thread flow to the mechanical side of it. You left an outed Vig AND a mod confirmed townie uncovered because?

You said yourself you’ve been on the hot seat, which would mean scum would want you alive for lynch bait (like today) and so there was no real threat of you getting offed by scum 

Didn't we also think that about CTM, and look what happened?

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Your role shouldn’t have been in danger, as you put it yourself. With the exception of N1 maybe.

Chastise me for that, if you want, but remember I'm also the guy who considered protecting an uncountered Vig, and that was practically unanimously shut down as being stupid.

I panicked and went into a shell.

*not uncountered. unconfirmed