13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

On 2/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, Stark said:

wth are you talking about. 

play acting smash's flip.

also

why would you suspect you're a NK target. You haven't really put yourself out in front with any claims / cases that I recall, more of a go with the flow player. 

I ignored responding to him but i think this was him fishing for info on what role i may possibly have since i’ve been dead on about smash and spoot this game. 

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I ignored responding to him but i think this was him fishing for info on what role i may possibly have since i’ve been dead on about smash and spoot this game. 

Stark -> pdxgreen -> gg?

There should really only be 2-3 left max.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I know I'm high on the list for the lynch today, but all the evidence is circumstantial and based off of people building their own narratives. I've explained my reasons for wanting to holster AND for my vote to lynch CTM on Day 1, but people want to ignore it and just apply their own spin to it.

My best reads:

JC: Needs to die. Has been absolutely useless this game. It's just appalling what he's allowed to get away with. IMO, people who don't participate like him should be lynched ON POLICY, to avoid letting Scum hide. He's absent for long periods, then comes on just to OMGUS everyone who throws shade his way.

JVOR: Seems to one of the ones leading a false crusade against me. Is a strong candidate, IMO, for bussing Smash early on his first train.

AJ: Super-townie. Been awhile since I played with him, so I don't know his tendencies, but he sure had an easy time jumping into this game from subbing so late.

Gata: Been following this false crusade against me, but that's par for the course for her. Dumb Town, methinks.

Stark: Eh. Probably Town.

Jvill: The best of the newbs. By far. Either remembers A LOT from playing however long ago it was (10 years maybe? please correct me if I'm wrong) or has been getting some mighty good coaching

The rest of the noobs: No idea. It's really hard to keep track of them all at this point. I keep having to go back and look at the list to see their names. I really don't have any expectations for them.

I think his opinion on Stark is also a dead giveaway. “Eh probably town?” Seems weird to include in a list. 

we also know how suspicious spoot was all game. Reread stark and find any opinion he’s had that was even slightly suspicious of spoot, or smash even. The new people there’s slack to be given, but stark supposedly is experienced and a strong Town player. 

rereading both players there is oddly very light interaction between them as well. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

^^^ @Drums @Beaver @Stark @BUM-KNEEcan we get some feedback on why you guys wanted to holster again 

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Do all scum have Power Roles?   Smash AND Spoot had them.

So I think once 80 added the mod confirmed PR he added one of the 2 or the 2 PRs. It takes the game off balance when you automatically know there’s one player to trust .