On 2/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Another reason why stark is On night one he votes no holster at a pivotal Moment where it was 8 vs 6 to shoot someone saying he felt the whole exercise was pointless. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

@32EBoozer still in the weeds. The less I say the less stupid I seem!?

I’m taking in all the BS verbal diarrhea and making a list. Maybe you’re on it and maybe you’re not. 

was doing the discount Valentines Day 1/2 off date with the wife today. Can’t stand VD! 

List when you get a chance.

TY 

Happy post vday madness 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Another reason why stark is On night one he votes no holster at a pivotal Moment where it was 8 vs 6 to shoot someone saying he felt the whole exercise was pointless. 

They can’t kill you, me & Jvill all at once.

Stark will swing next.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I think of the newbies bumknee and drums are more likely, but i don’t feel like i have a ton to go by unfortunately. 

id and boozer i just have null/neutral reads still. Need to see more imo. 

beaver feels like a wildcard. 

More likely what?

23 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well..... I think JC is, hes just been acting ******* weird man. He flip-flops a bit and seems to be leading people in his questioning. (maybe a game skill?) Dunno, just seems untrustworthy to me.

GATA has turned from Town to Scum for me. The trailing off in gameplay and lack of digging seems pretty scummy to me.

PDX could be scum, there seems to be a lackadaisical plod to his game that smells funny.

There are a couple more that ping, but I wanna see what plays out with them.

Sorry thats all I have a "feel" for at the moment. Ive been trying to concentrate on who I think is Town more lately.

Mostly this post too. It’s almost literally the playbook spoot Rolled out and i don’t know if a first time player is going to be bold enough to buck the experienced players. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Mostly this post too. It’s almost literally the playbook spoot Rolled out and i don’t know if a first time player is going to be bold enough to buck the experienced players. 

Did you figure out a way to look at posts in ISO? 

Wasn’t BumKnee giving Stark & Spoot Town reads? He looks dirty in that context but could just be on the wrong side of things.

Maybe I’m too nice but I’ve felt he’s definitely put himself out there and tried to piece it together vice the stuff you see from pdx that looks like newbscum who just doesn’t know what to do

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Wasn’t BumKnee giving Stark & Spoot Town reads? He looks dirty in that context but could just be on the wrong side of things.

Maybe I’m too nice but I’ve felt he’s definitely put himself out there and tried to piece it together vice the stuff you see from pdx that looks like newbscum who just doesn’t know what to do

Unfortunately no about the iso. I just went off memory and knowing that post was pretty off to me. 

we’ve bought mislynches worst case I don’t think scum has much of shot honestly. pdx i don’t have any qualms lynching or pressuring. 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I did read them as Town, they just seemed legit to me with their game. Like I said before, I suck at finding scum at every turn. 

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Also yeah, bumknee could just be townie reading the game differently, hence for me that isn’t a strong enough indicator for me to say he’s scum for sure. 

It feels like Im reading a different language at times....

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I was just answering the question asked, with my opinion. Thats what we need now right?

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok so when you get a chance answer my question 

The question about the holster?

Well I didnt really know what I should pick since everybody went off the Verbal train of thought. Alot went to Spoot/Smash but I thought they were Town. I was only voting Verbal as a goof really, and there were vets piling on to holster. I figured it would be the safest way to vote since I was getting used to the game and players big time then.

I am still leaning towards 1-2 vets and maybe one newbie for scum.

Suspected vets: GATA and JVOR. JVOR pinged early because of how fast he jumped in. GATA pushed so hard for a shot and the way she's been questioning and then not even responding makes me feel it is fake--just for show. They are oddly on the same page in almost every vote as well which I find a little weird.

Not sure how of the new players yet. 

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Suspected vets: GATA and JVOR. JVOR pinged early because of how fast he jumped in. GATA pushed so hard for a shot and the way she's been questioning and then not even responding makes me feel it is fake--just for show. They are oddly on the same page in almost every vote as well which I find a little weird.

Interesting, what are your thoughts on stark? 

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

Which votes?

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Both are dead scum. So walk me thru what you think is suspicious about that

6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I voted to shoot smash and voted nothing but smash and spoot since then. They were scum. Why would that be a bad thing? 

There was a lot of talk about Smash and his bus strategy -- so it would make sense. I could see a scenario where you and GATA voted Smash and Spoot to look good. First time playing the game though so who knows. My thoughts are "DTA" right now. 

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

There was a lot of talk about Smash and his bus strategy -- so it would make sense. I could see a scenario where you and GATA voted Smash and Spoot to look good. First time playing the game though so who knows. My thoughts are "DTA" right now. 

This keeps coming up a lot this game. What you’re talking about does happen in games, I won’t say it’s rare or anything. It’s more player dependent in my experience and there are some situations where throwing a teammate under the bus is the best play.

All that said, scum can only win if they have equal or greater numbers to Town. Actively campaigning to kill your teammates goes directly against that win condition.

• Upvote 1