Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

On 2/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was a rough night for the Turtles.  One of their strongest allies, and their collective crush, lay dead in a heap on the floor.

"Noooooo dude we're losing people left and right!!  This is awful bro!!"

jvill 51, aka April O’Neil (Town Cop) is dead.

Jville's reads as of Friday. I am reading this as he probably is hinting to his investigations and that JC and Gata are probably town, not sure I can take much more away from it than that. Being a first time player and getting a Cop PR, wow. I hope my feeling on this read is correct

Town out of 13 have 4:

Nolder, Gata, JC

Stark - he did not say Town Senses Tingling Heavy, but I am town 

9 unknown:

AJ, JetsVoiceofReason, Drums, Just End the Suffering, Bum-Knee, pdxgreen, 32Boozer, Beaver, ID

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Stark said:

Jville's reads as of Friday. I am reading this as he probably is hinting to his investigations and that JC and Gata are probably town, not sure I can take much more away from it than that. Being a first time player and getting a Cop PR, wow. I hope my feeling on this read is correct

Town out of 13 have 4:

Nolder, Gata, JC

Stark - he did not say Town Senses Tingling Heavy, but I am town 

9 unknown:

AJ, JetsVoiceofReason, Drums, Just End the Suffering, Bum-Knee, pdxgreen, 32Boozer, Beaver, ID

I kinda had the same thoughts Stark, except I'm not sure on GATA.

5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I kinda had the same thoughts Stark, except I'm not sure on GATA.

There’s really no way to know.

We can maybe assume Spoot was one of the investigations considering where he was slated and how Jvill was using that info to put GATA/JC as Town reads.

His other investigations could’ve been dead already. We won’t know for sure until the game is over and we get to see all the different Night Actions laid out 

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Well it seems Smash is leaning Town quite a bit now, so that strengthens my thought that CTM was Scum all along.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:34 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok the back and forth between CTM and Smash was curious. Seemed like it was well orchestrated, and meant to pull the wool over our eyes. Maybe a diversion to waste our time? Bussing perhaps? I don't trust either party involved, so my vote could go either way.

With that said, I will vote Smash to see where it leads. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - Brick, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

he uses the "see where it leads" as the hammer... I don't believe we were up against the deadline - I may be wrong.

he's going to use the same line again 

blue names are town either confirmed by death or the Jville last read on players that I mention a few posts up.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:56 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash was going full emo.  

"You f**kers.  How dare you not take my abilities seriously.  I'm really considering just going home right now.  I am super serial."

The remaining Ninja Turtles and allies were baffled.  "The f**k is it with this guy?"  They wondered.  "Dude, you can't just go home.  We have you cornered.  You're not going anywhere."

With that, the Turtles tried to lift Smash up to the platform where they'd secure the noose.

But there was a problem.  What he was wearing made it nearly impossible to lift him. 

"Ha ha ha ha ha.  I TOLD you I have something up my sleeve!"  

"Well f**k," said the Turtles.  "Somebody bring in a forklift or something.  We're going to have to try this again."

Smash's lynch has been unsuccessful.  

On 2/13/2020 at 7:29 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

Too much tomfoolery here, Vote Smash.

Lets see where it leads.

I think he knows where it's gong and was instructed by his scum team to be on the smash train. he put smash at L-1 I believe.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:48 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 3 Vote Count ***

• Smash (9) - AJ, CTM, JVOR, GATA, Spoot, Drums, JC, BUM-KNEE, JustEndTheSuffering
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (7)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, Beaver said:

Dafuq......whatcha hiding if you’re not townie?

Vote pdxgreen

noob on noob drama!

also found this strange 

found this beaver post/vote odd during the smash speed Lynch too.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:23 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

OK we finally got a scum, now to find their bussing buddies. Ha!

pingy

On 2/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Well I'm leery of everybody at this point, it's basicly a restart for me.

The only Town "reads" I have right now is Drums, Stark, Beaver and Spoot.

Honestly this weekend won't be great for having spare time to be on here figuring stuff out. But I will try to make time.

reading spoot as town right before he is voted for lynch

On 2/15/2020 at 3:11 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

Well..... I think JC is, hes just been acting ******* weird man. He flip-flops a bit and seems to be leading people in his questioning. (maybe a game skill?) Dunno, just seems untrustworthy to me.

GATA has turned from Town to Scum for me. The trailing off in gameplay and lack of digging seems pretty scummy to me.

PDX could be scum, there seems to be a lackadaisical plod to his game that smells funny.

There are a couple more that ping, but I wanna see what plays out with them.

Sorry thats all I have a "feel" for at the moment. Ive been trying to concentrate on who I think is Town more lately.

if my suspicion on Jville's last read of players is correct JC and Gata should be townies. which would seem odd here that he names PDX, I wonder if the pdx sus is more of a, go along with the flow since his name is coming up.

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

• Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, JC, AJ
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, ID.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

BumKnee was around and decided not to case a vote. After being the hammer on the 1st smash vote, then jumping on the smash speed vote 2nd to last. this voting pattern on smash would be very scum QT driven to get him on the train. Then the not casting a vote when he was around this weekend on spoot 

25 minutes ago, GATA said:

Sorry buddy but I don't believe your bad townie story either. 

Vote Stark

its understandable, I haven't played well this game. I got too tunneled on Crusher/CTM. You do what you think is best. I posted the JVILL last read on players a few posts up, you may want to check it out

----

just take a look back at BumKnee and his play around deadlines and the posts from above. there were some posts before where he mentions he had spoot as town earlier in the game.

Beaver probably needs to be looked at too, in respect to the newer players.

Id start with BumKnee .

------ 

I am going to keep going through the game.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

he uses the "see where it leads" as the hammer... I don't believe we were up against the deadline - I may be wrong.

blue names are town either confirmed by death or the Jville last read on players that I mention a few posts up.

I think he knows where it's gong and was instructed by his scum team to be on the smash train. he put smash at L-1 I believe.

also found this strange 

pingy

if my suspicion on Jville's last read of players is correct JC and Gata should be townies. which would seem odd here that he names PDX, I wonder if the pdx sus is more of a, go along with the flow since his name is coming up.

BumKnee was around and decided not to case a vote. After being the hammer on the 1st smash vote, then jumping on the smash speed vote 2nd to last. this voting pattern on smash would be very scum QT driven to get him on the train. Then the not casting a vote when he was around this weekend on spoot 

its understandable, I haven't played well this game. I got too tunneled on Crusher/CTM. You do what you think is best. I posted the JVILL last read on players a few posts up, you may want to check it out

----

just take a look back at BumKnee and his play around deadlines and the posts from above. there were some posts before where he mentions he had spoot as town earlier in the game.

Id start with BumKnee .

------ 

"See where it leads" means I'm trying to see if I'm correct. 

58 minutes ago, Stark said:

also found this strange 

pingy

----

Id start with BumKnee .

------ 

^ I am too under the impression Bum Knee could be scum & I think maybe Drums or PDX 

I just think there might be 1 more vet and so far you've come up short on crucial votes and your holster had no substance. 

It was just " ok, I think this is stupid. Holster". 

58 minutes ago, Stark said:

I actually wasn't around at the vote. I was ice fishing, and I had said earlier this weekend was going to be tough for me to be on and active. 

48 minutes ago, GATA said:

@ID. @32EBoozer @pdxgreen

you guys are the more inactive noobs, please what's your thoughts so far 

@Beaver

You have been semi active but most of your stuff has been fooling around so can we get some updated reads. 

Yes Ma’am.    Pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, and ID for me just because of how quiet they are.   I have said from the beginning that is how I have felt of those that are quiet.   @pdxgreen just pinged more because because of how he responded when I mentioned it. About how he was trying to not bring attention to himself.    Doesn’t mean he is scum, but that pinged for me.  I PROBABLY SHOULD LOOK MORE AT 32EBoozer and ID because they didn’t hardly respond at all.    I am going to have to go back and read more on JVills posts.   
      I am curious why everyone is jumping on the Stark train so quick?  I just don’t see it, but then again I jumped on the CTM train on day 1 and was wrong.   Therefore I was hesitant to jump on the other trains and was wrong again.   Good thing I wasn’t the cop. 
    To me AJ, and JVOR are the only ones I consider definite townies.   Well Nolder but everyone knows that.

Stark has scum equity because of how he’s played around situations involving Smash & Spoot.

N1 voted to holster, we know now this was heavily pushed by the scum team.

The Days Smash was getting grilled he kept a weak scum read on Smash but pushed in CTM’s direction instead, saying they were both scum.

No notable commentary or stances on Spoot when he became the topic of the Day

I like that he’s coming back and doing some case work but in either role that would be necessary to possibly survive.

• Upvote 3