Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

42 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town is in a good position but our Achilles heal is the low amount of info we have from you newbies.

Hence, why I keep quoting you all. 

Well I gotta admit, trying to learn this game on the fly while in the dark is a daunting task.

Even though I suck at it I've been trying to be active and contribute whenever I can. Can't speak for everyone though....

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town is in a good position but our Achilles heal is the low amount of info we have from you newbies.

Hence, why I keep quoting you all. 

Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from @Jetsfan80 who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.

So go ahead and pour over this post and extrapolate, masturbate and deduce who I am and how I fit. I'm just riding the train, head down trying not to let my JetNation family down.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well I gotta admit, trying to learn this game on the fly while in the dark is a daunting task.

Even though I suck at it I've been trying to be active and contribute whenever I can. Can't speak for everyone though....

20 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from @Jetsfan80 who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.

So go ahead and pour over this post and extrapolate, masturbate and deduce who I am and how I fit. I'm just riding the train, head down trying not to let my JetNation family down.

Try not to stress about it too much. She's probably expecting more than you're able to give. My first 10 games I mostly just sat and watched and voted and was mostly wrong about everything. You guys would probably do better in smaller games I know I do. This game is big and I for one am almost totally lost.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Lynch priority for myself: 1) stark

2) bum knee

3)drums

4)pdx

5)Boozer/id/beaver

people i’m not willing to lynch today in order: nolder, aj, justendthesuffering, gata, Jetscode

2 Pdx (based on Jvill mentioning him)

3Drums 

4 Bum Knee

5 .. ID Beaver Boozer. 

My thoughts ^ 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

If you have any questions, I'm ok explaining where we currently are in the game or something you might be confused about.

@ID. @Drums @BUM-KNEE @JustEndTheSuffering @pdxgreen @Beaver

This goes for all the newbs (even if you're scum & getting fed info in your chat) 

I don't expect you to know everything but it would be nice if you tried to be a little bit more active that way we can make an educated guess on you. 

At the end of the day that's all this game is. Taking the clues presented and deciphering what's real or not.

Anyway, are you going to place a vote on any player?

I accused GATA and JVOR earlier but it's true, there's not a whole lot to stand on there--I've mostly been a conspiracy theorist this whole game and it is time to face reality. GATA and JVOR are driving the Stark train hard and they've been pretty right in this game. He doesn't come off as too scummy to me because he is playing it pretty chill but that could be part of the rouse. If I vote Stark and he ends up being town, I am going straight after GATA, then JVOR. 

On the other hand, I've had pdxgreen as scum for a long time and after reading Jvill's post, I feel a bit better about voting for him. If nothing else, he is basically inactive so why not?

Hmm...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Lynch priority for myself: 1) stark

2) bum knee

3)drums

4)pdx

5)Boozer/id/beaver

people i’m not willing to lynch today in order: nolder, aj, justendthesuffering, gata, Jetscode

I'm at the crossroads of pdxgreen and ID.  Have to admit I didn't look hard at Stark during Day 1 and he hasn't really contributed since.  What's the main reason we lynch him here? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm at the crossroads of pdxgreen and ID.  Have to admit I didn't look hard at Stark during Day 1 and he hasn't really contributed since.  What's the main reason we lynch him here? 

I don't know but I voted for pdxgreen last time and everyone was right about Spoot.

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

Stark has scum equity because of how he’s played around situations involving Smash & Spoot.

N1 voted to holster, we know now this was heavily pushed by the scum team.

The Days Smash was getting grilled he kept a weak scum read on Smash but pushed in CTM’s direction instead, saying they were both scum.

No notable commentary or stances on Spoot when he became the topic of the Day

I like that he’s coming back and doing some case work but in either role that would be necessary to possibly survive.

@Jetscode1

Vote Beaver

I'm all over the place today. I actually had him as suspected town this whole time, mostly for being new and thinking no new people would be scum, but I am going to go with voting record--didn't vote for any of the scum that have been voted, although he could just be bad like me, and voted to holster-- which seems to matter to some people.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Beaver

I'm all over the place today. I actually had him as suspected town this whole time, mostly for being new and thinking no new people would be scum, but I am going to go with voting record--didn't vote for any of the scum that have been voted, although he could just be bad like me, and voted to holster-- which seems to matter to some people.

Hey I finally made someones hate list 

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Please vote something, i really don’t even care if it’s on me. The whole i don’t know what i’m doing, “bye” thing is generally unhelpful. 

I have been voting. Missed the first one, voted 2nd & 3rd. Blew my load early on vote 4. All in for our current vote. 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

• Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, JC, AJ
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, ID.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

The spoot lynch was another pivotal lynch in the game. Spoot’s motivation at the end was to draw out a doc claim to gain scum some info.  

but If you look at this game from where i’m standing, most of the spoot voters i lean town on as i expressed earlier. The not voter pool in particular I see as interesting because i think they wanted to see if someone would counter before wanting to end the day or would want to wait to see if people unvoted and would consider another candidate. 

As a townie, i wanted to resolve things fast so scum wouldn’t gain the objective. Scum had a conflicting motivation and would want to draw out tells. 

Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from [mention=5406]Jetsfan80[/mention] who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.

200.gif&key=d9f3f9fe7e9d7fae0ecfe9cb77343466ad77a799f8e4861282fdf06cca3f2f54

Here’s what you gotta do. Hang around in the thread for a bit. Read back a bit if you’d like. But Just stay in here for a while before going elsewhere if you can.

And while you’re in here, chat with the people that are playing. Ask them questions. Ask what terms mean. Etc.

There are 2 teams. Town vs Scum. Town doesn’t know who Scum is. Scum knows who town is and is trying to deceive people into voting off other townies. It’s as simple as that really. 2 teams with 2 very different goals.

51 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Beaver

If you vote Stark now you can earn your first hammer.