Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Recommended Posts

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST.  

 

I wish I could coax activity out of the low activity players.  I really do.  But let's keep this thing moving.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 5 Vote Count

  • Stark (3) - AJ, GATA, JVOR
  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town is in a good position but our Achilles heal is the low amount of info we have from you newbies.

 

Hence, why I keep quoting you all. 

Well I gotta admit, trying to learn this game on the fly while in the dark is a daunting task.

Even though I suck at it I've been trying to be active and contribute whenever I can. Can't speak for everyone though....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town is in a good position but our Achilles heal is the low amount of info we have from you newbies.

 

Hence, why I keep quoting you all. 

Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from @Jetsfan80 who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.

 

So go ahead and pour over this post and extrapolate, masturbate and deduce who I am and how I fit. I'm just riding the train, head down trying not to let my JetNation family down.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST.  

 

I wish I could coax activity out of the low activity players.  I really do.  But let's keep this thing moving.  

Sperm GIF by memecandymood keep swimming GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well I gotta admit, trying to learn this game on the fly while in the dark is a daunting task.

Even though I suck at it I've been trying to be active and contribute whenever I can. Can't speak for everyone though....

 

20 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from @Jetsfan80 who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.

 

So go ahead and pour over this post and extrapolate, masturbate and deduce who I am and how I fit. I'm just riding the train, head down trying not to let my JetNation family down.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Try not to stress about it too much. She's probably expecting more than you're able to give. My first 10 games I mostly just sat and watched and voted and was mostly wrong about everything. You guys would probably do better in smaller games I know I do. This game is big and I for one am almost totally lost.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Lynch priority for myself: 1) stark

2) bum knee

3)drums

4)pdx

5)Boozer/id/beaver

 

people i’m not willing to lynch today in order: nolder, aj, justendthesuffering, gata, Jetscode

2 Pdx (based on Jvill mentioning him)

3Drums 

4 Bum Knee

5 .. ID Beaver Boozer. 

My thoughts ^ 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GATA said:

2 Pdx (based on Jvill mentioning him)

3Drums 

4 Bum Knee

5 .. ID Beaver Boozer. 

My thoughts ^ 

I’m flexible on order we’ve bought ourself time and i highly suspect there is multiple scum on that list of 7. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from @Jetsfan80 who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.

 

So go ahead and pour over this post and extrapolate, masturbate and deduce who I am and how I fit. I'm just riding the train, head down trying not to let my JetNation family down.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

If you have any questions, I'm ok explaining where we currently are in the game or something you might be confused about.

 

@ID. @Drums @BUM-KNEE @JustEndTheSuffering @pdxgreen @Beaver

This goes for all the newbs (even if you're scum & getting fed info in your chat) 

I don't expect you to know everything but it would be nice if you tried to be a little bit more active that way we can make an educated guess on you. 

At the end of the day that's all this game is. Taking the clues presented and deciphering what's real or not.

Anyway, are you going to place a vote on any player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel like I’m just sort of repeating myself at this point.

considering to make any more bussing arguments de facto scum claims

laugh at me post game if wrong but I think this topic has been beaten to death

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I accused GATA and JVOR earlier but it's true, there's not a whole lot to stand on there--I've mostly been a conspiracy theorist this whole game and it is time to face reality. GATA and JVOR are driving the Stark train hard and they've been pretty right in this game. He doesn't come off as too scummy to me because he is playing it pretty chill but that could be part of the rouse. If I vote Stark and he ends up being town, I am going straight after GATA, then JVOR. 

On the other hand, I've had pdxgreen as scum for a long time and after reading Jvill's post, I feel a bit better about voting for him. If nothing else, he is basically inactive so why not?

Hmm...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Lynch priority for myself: 1) stark

2) bum knee

3)drums

4)pdx

5)Boozer/id/beaver

 

people i’m not willing to lynch today in order: nolder, aj, justendthesuffering, gata, Jetscode

I'm at the crossroads of pdxgreen and ID.  Have to admit I didn't look hard at Stark during Day 1 and he hasn't really contributed since.  What's the main reason we lynch him here? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote Stark

 

I want to vote pdxgreen, but the vets I trust were right about Spoot and are now voting for Stark.  eh, so I'm going with Stark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm at the crossroads of pdxgreen and ID.  Have to admit I didn't look hard at Stark during Day 1 and he hasn't really contributed since.  What's the main reason we lynch him here? 

I don't know but I voted for pdxgreen last time and everyone was right about Spoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

You could still be right about pdx. There are still probably three mafia left. 

He’s my secret scum vote

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A.J. said:

Stark has scum equity because of how he’s played around situations involving Smash & Spoot.

N1 voted to holster, we know now this was heavily pushed by the scum team.

The Days Smash was getting grilled he kept a weak scum read on Smash but pushed in CTM’s direction instead, saying they were both scum.

No notable commentary or stances on Spoot when he became the topic of the Day

I like that he’s coming back and doing some case work but in either role that would be necessary to possibly survive.

@Jetscode1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote Beaver

I'm all over the place today. I actually had him as suspected town this whole time, mostly for being new and thinking no new people would be scum, but I am going to go with voting record--didn't vote for any of the scum that have been voted, although he could just be bad like me, and voted to holster-- which seems to matter to some people.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Beaver

I'm all over the place today. I actually had him as suspected town this whole time, mostly for being new and thinking no new people would be scum, but I am going to go with voting record--didn't vote for any of the scum that have been voted, although he could just be bad like me, and voted to holster-- which seems to matter to some people.

Hey I finally made someones hate list 

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Hey I finally made someones hate list 

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

No hate Beaver! A pretty random vote from me I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Please vote something, i really don’t even care if it’s on me. The whole i don’t know what i’m doing, “bye” thing is generally unhelpful. 

I have been voting. Missed the first one, voted 2nd & 3rd. Blew my load early on vote 4. All in for our current vote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

  • Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, JC, AJ
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, ID.


With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

The spoot lynch was another pivotal lynch in the game. Spoot’s motivation at the end was to draw out a doc claim to gain scum some info.  

but If you look at this game from where i’m standing, most of the spoot voters i lean town on as i expressed earlier. The not voter pool in particular I see as interesting because i think they wanted to see if someone would counter before wanting to end the day or would want to wait to see if people unvoted and would consider another candidate. 

As a townie, i wanted to resolve things fast so scum wouldn’t gain the objective. Scum had a conflicting motivation and would want to draw out tells. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Day 5 Vote Count

     

  • Stark (4) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver
  • Beaver (1) - Drums
  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I have been voting. Missed the first one, voted 2nd & 3rd. Blew my load early on vote 4. All in for our current vote. 

Then you should put your vote down.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok.... here it is in a nutshell. I don't have a Fu--in' clue how to play this game. I mysteriously get my character in a PM from [mention=5406]Jetsfan80[/mention] who wishes me "Good luck" and don't tell anyone who and what you are. I shrug and pop in to see how this collection of misfits interacts! Now that I've read hundreds of posts i'm even more confused by how you determine what a "Scum, Townie, Cop, Banker, Nursing Mom, Pedophile etc. is.
 
So go ahead and pour over this post and extrapolate, masturbate and deduce who I am and how I fit. I'm just riding the train, head down trying not to let my JetNation family down.
200.gif&key=d9f3f9fe7e9d7fae0ecfe9cb77343466ad77a799f8e4861282fdf06cca3f2f54



Here’s what you gotta do. Hang around in the thread for a bit. Read back a bit if you’d like. But Just stay in here for a while before going elsewhere if you can.

And while you’re in here, chat with the people that are playing. Ask them questions. Ask what terms mean. Etc.

There are 2 teams. Town vs Scum. Town doesn’t know who Scum is. Scum knows who town is and is trying to deceive people into voting off other townies. It’s as simple as that really. 2 teams with 2 very different goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 5 Vote Count

     

  • Stark (5) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver, Nolder

  • Beaver (1) - Drums

  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don't know but I voted for pdxgreen last time and everyone was right about Spoot.

It doesn't make you wrong on pdxgreen.  He just stood out more for you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Beaver

I'm all over the place today. I actually had him as suspected town this whole time, mostly for being new and thinking no new people would be scum, but I am going to go with voting record--didn't vote for any of the scum that have been voted, although he could just be bad like me, and voted to holster-- which seems to matter to some people.

If you vote Stark now you can earn your first hammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...