13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

This is going to happen, by the way. Nothing to really get up in arms about yet.

There are 2-3 scum left in a pool of 12 players, but you can only lynch one at a time. You're not always going to get it right but luckily with the Smash & Spoot lynches Town bought itself more time to get it right before game over.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:20 PM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

Quoting again for posterity.

I wish he'd been alive to actually claim and give his results so I didn't have to sit here and try to decipher.

I'm wondering if the bolded line about Booze in the newb section is important. And also, like I had asked before, whether his reads on GATA & JC were based on his suspicion of Spoot. I'm assuming when he made this post he already had the guilty on Spoot, so he was doing some solving, but I would feel way more comfortable knowing for sure neither of those two are scum.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Damn I just saw Gata reached the 7 vote threshold!! Very interesting how quickly this game moves. I guess the deadline is only a recommendation. 

It's typically not recommended to wait until deadline to lynch because you risk people not showing up or last minute info coming to light you don't have time to react to. A few hours before deadline is probably ideal in most situations.

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Is that the one you quoted a few posts ago?

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Did Brick post at all before you replaced him AJ?

Yeah. I found that if you visit someone's profile and look at their content it works as a pseudo ISO feature.

Brick posted a total of 8 times before I took over for him N2. Check the post count page.

• Upvote 1

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. 

Raw numbers would indicate it's more likely to be 5 or more rather than 4 but part of balancing is taking power roles into account. With Smash's 1x unlynchable it makes 4 a real possibility I think. So going with that (for now) we've got our two vets done with if jvill was correct. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

I'm a little wary of this being a correct assessment which is why I asked about Brick. More interested in covering my bases than a real suspicion but it's a little interesting that Jvill was having the same thoughts. I also feel similar about JVOR. You are both leading the town at the moment imo, though that's more a fault of other townies myself included for not being more involved. Regardless I guess I want to trust you guys more than I actually do and that worries me is what I'm getting at.

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

I do this a lot. It might be worth it to look at Boozer again with a fresh set of eyes (I'm referring to myself here) to see if I can suss out what Jvill thinks he was seeing.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

IDK that's a pretty big AtE play without much downside imo. It's really easy imo to say hey shoot me at the start of a large game. If they shoot you you don't have to deal with a large game and you got out before you were very invested in it. Seems like an easy gamble. If they don't shoot you, well you're still alive for one thing and you may have bought yourself town cred with some people. I don't see any real downsides unless someone really wanted to play in which case you don't think they would say something like that right? Might take a second look at GATA if she's still alive tomorrow as well.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Updated player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by @A.J.

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

meerkat.gif.07aabec702743e6b593500f56569dda4.gif

• Haha 2

Pdxgreen is just playing with us now And may actually be townie.   I don’t know why any scum would taunt like the last two posts.   Maybe I’m wrong here, but that is just screaming to lynch and bring attention to yourself.  It’s also pretty damn funny.

Drums, JETS, and BUM-KNEE seem about as clueless as I am in this game.  

32EBoozer and ID Have been silent for a while now.  I have no read here other than it being suspicious.   

Jetscode - I need to go back and read his posts.   I though he was quiet for a while, I don’t have a real read here.

I said yesterday I had AJ and JVOR pegged as townie, but JVills post contradicts that, while JVill’s post almost confirms JC and GATA as townie..   So this just tells me I really am clueless in this game and need to dig into details more.

Also, do a lot of you stay up all night?   I see posts from 4 hours ago.   I’ll never be on late at night.  

43 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Pdxgreen is just playing with us now And may actually be townie.   I don’t know why any scum would taunt like the last two posts.   Maybe I’m wrong here, but that is just screaming to lynch and bring attention to yourself.  It’s also pretty damn funny.

Drums, JETS, and BUM-KNEE seem about as clueless as I am in this game.  

32EBoozer and ID Have been silent for a while now.  I have no read here other than it being suspicious.   

Jetscode - I need to go back and read his posts.   I though he was quiet for a while, I don’t have a real read here.

I said yesterday I had AJ and JVOR pegged as townie, but JVills post contradicts that, while JVill’s post almost confirms JC and GATA as townie..   So this just tells me I really am clueless in this game and need to dig into details more.

Also, do a lot of you stay up all night?   I see posts from 4 hours ago.   I’ll never be on late at night.  

What happens in this night phase could be very telling and could probably clear some things up a bit. 

• Upvote 1