Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You wanna play Town leader now so buck up. Let’s see where you go and who follows. We can call it an exercise for information.

If I had to vote right now it would be JVOR but I am waiting to hear @GATA weigh in. She was around last night but didn't post and that pings for me since she was one of the leaders against Stark. 

So to satisfy you for now, I will vote JVOR but it is possible I change today after some absentee voters post (if they do).  I've had JVOR as scum since the moment he replaced SR24 so quickly. That was really odd to me and still is, sorry. And I am sticking by the fact that one of you three are scum. I could be completely wrong but I am willing to die on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I honestly don't hate this vote but there's basically nothing to go on. What are your thoughts for this? 

It’s simple. He is doing little to advance the game. Hardly votes, doesn’t try to solve or take part in the discussions. Pops in when he’s mentioned and posts a funny gif. He’s a giant question mark and one I want to solve before Town is in a position where it’s too late. Are you willing to bank the game on someone who isn’t actively trying to help or clear themselves?

He’s new, I get it. But so are you. So are many others in this game. The difference being some of you are showing a lot of investment and effort in playing while pdxgreen slides under the radar.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I actually have any influence and I am wrong I understand it will be the end of me but it's a game and I really want to be right haha. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

If I had to vote right now it would be JVOR but I am waiting to hear @GATA weigh in. She was around last night but didn't post and that pings for me since she was one of the leaders against Stark. 

So to satisfy you for now, I will vote JVOR but it is possible I change today after some absentee voters post (if they do).  I've had JVOR as scum since the moment he replaced SR24 so quickly. That was really odd to me and still is, sorry. And I am sticking by the fact that one of you three are scum. I could be completely wrong but I am willing to die on this. 

I was at the Gym I hate texting while I work out . 

The whole stark thing really sucks because we didn't even let him weigh in again . I checked once he was at L-2 I think next thing you know he's lynched. 

Currently, out of all the VETS 

we have JC Nolder JVOR AJ & Me. Unfortunately, they've all played pretty townie. 

JC started off slow but he was there for crucial lynches so I can't peg him scum 

JVOR too his rationale was the right one during the holster move. 

Perhaps only AJ being Brick first would I look at him as a candidate but I can't focus on killing players that have played pro-town. 

I'm not voting there. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I was at the Gym I hate texting while I work out . 

The whole stark thing really sucks because we didn't even let him weigh in again . I checked once he was at L-2 I think next thing you know he's lynched. 

Currently, out of all the VETS 

we have JC Nolder JVOR AJ & Me. Unfortunately, they've all played pretty townie. 

JC started off slow but he was there for crucial lynches so I can't peg him scum 

JVOR too his rationale was the right one during the holster move. 

Perhaps only AJ being Brick first would I look at him as a candidate but I can't focus on killing players that have played pro-town. 

I'm not voting there. 

So you are basically saying the only scum left is new people?

Also weird that you are now saying you wish Stark had a chance to talk but he was defending himself for days saying the same thing over and over so what would have changed? Maybe you should have unvoted. Not sure I buy that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Drums said:

So you are basically saying the only scum left is new people?

Also weird that you are now saying you wish Stark had a chance to talk but he was defending himself for days saying the same thing over and over so what would have changed? Maybe you should have unvoted. Not sure I buy that. 

I’ll ask you this, what is a logical basis for new vs old player scum? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Drums said:

I might suspect GATA because she is always fishing and seems to link up with JVOR and AJ quite a bit. 

JVOR asked me what I thought of Stark and I said he was probably the only person I didn't have a read on. Beaver was with me on that. I think Bum-Knee would have voted for pdx but this time he went with Stark (possibly scummy). But the vets were set on Stark. And the reasons you were giving weren't even that good. 

I didnt vote Stark, I thought he was Town.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Drums said:

If I actually have any influence and I am wrong I understand it will be the end of me but it's a game and I really want to be right haha. 

Honestly, i’m just happy you are invested into it. That’s how i was when i first started and that enthusiasm is what helps old players stay interested. 

that being said, You’re wrong about me if you’re town, but you thinking it through is helpful to me since you’re actually explaining thoughts. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’ll ask you this, what is a logical basis for new vs old player scum? 

Mainly I need to know which of you three is town because you all sound really good and I know one of you is lying. I'll worry about newer players next day if I survive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Honestly, i’m just happy you are invested into it. That’s how i was when i first started and that enthusiasm is what helps old players stay interested. 

that being said, You’re wrong about me if you’re town, but you thinking it through is helpful to me since you’re actually explaining thoughts. 

You have played a great game no matter which side you are on. If you are Town, you've played super town. And if you are scum, it would be an arguably better game by you. I GOTS TO KNOW

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Drums said:

If I had to vote right now it would be JVOR but I am waiting to hear @GATA weigh in. She was around last night but didn't post and that pings for me since she was one of the leaders against Stark. 

So to satisfy you for now, I will vote JVOR but it is possible I change today after some absentee voters post (if they do).  I've had JVOR as scum since the moment he replaced SR24 so quickly. That was really odd to me and still is, sorry. And I am sticking by the fact that one of you three are scum. I could be completely wrong but I am willing to die on this. 

Can you explain replace so quickly? you said that before and i do believe it is consistent with something you said earlier. I was reading the game before i subbed in but i don’t understand how that is an indicator of alignment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Mainly I need to know which of you three is town because you all sound really good and I know one of you is lying. I'll worry about newer players next day if I survive. 

Explain: “ i know one of you three is lying”. Why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I didnt vote Stark, I thought he was Town.

I thought at last minute you said you were voting Stark because GATA and JVOR were right lately and you were trusting them but I just realized I confused you with BEAVER. Sorry man I will go back and edit the post. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Mainly I need to know which of you three is town because you all sound really good and I know one of you is lying. I'll worry about newer players next day if I survive. 

Try to avoid that sort of definitive language unless you actually HAVE concrete information.

It can imply things you might not mean.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Explain: “ i know one of you three is lying”. Why? 

Just a hunch at this moment -- taking a risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Try to avoid that sort of definitive language unless you actually HAVE concrete information.

It can imply things you might not mean.

Noted. Just for the record, it is nearly impossible to have concrete evidence on anyone right now from where I am standing. But I am using my own hunches and JVill a bit as a guide as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I thought at last minute you said you were voting Stark because GATA and JVOR were right lately and you were trusting them but I just realized I confused you with BEAVER. Sorry man I will go back and edit the post. 

Cool beans.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Drums said:

So you are basically saying the only scum left is new people?

Also weird that you are now saying you wish Stark had a chance to talk but he was defending himself for days saying the same thing over and over so what would have changed? Maybe you should have unvoted. Not sure I buy that. 

Um did I say that ?

Currently, I said I'm not voting there but I did say the word perhaps AJ. 

I never said I won't look at a Vet; just that I can't focus on ppl actively helping. 

Basically, the lynch happened quicker than expected once a lynch is rushed 1 of 2 things scum are trying to hurry up the lynch or scum want to buss. 

Kind of what @CTM touched base on before. 

We have a low amount of information from the newer players now here are some points...

Our cop asked what we thought about @pdxgreen 

Here's something to look at since he died a little after . So did he perhaps view him and he came up with a scum view or was it that he was just on to something. 

 @Jetscode1 tried to rally some scum off of his "Nolder is my best choice for town" reeling in @Spoot-Face trying to spin & @ID. questioning it. 

Now, ID is new so perhaps we could take it as face value but he too has been MIA. 

@Drums if you're scum I think it's pretty ballsy to go after the Vets. But the fact you think it's just Vets vs Newbs. And that we're pushing it all on you guys you're totally wrong here. Personally speaking I'm trying to figure you all out. So yes I will suss you till I get a good feel. And It's also almost policy to go after a Hammer Vote (which would have been you here) 

@Beaver / @32EBoozer have you figured anything out or are you guys still babes lost in the woods?

I can't read @Beaver 

32 I liked your holster vote; I won't go here. 

@BUM-KNEE you didn't let off of JVOR in a sense you kind of placed your vote and left. 

 

I'm not saying I'm right but this is my personal takeaway. If any of you newbs want town to win. Let's work together I think  at least 2 of you are scum. Who? Well that's the question. I'm not voting till I see some more reactions. There's no need to fast lynch today. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Drums said:

There is zero chance I can prove anyone but Nolder and myself as town but here we are.  You are defending JVOR and GATA harder than anything and at least one of you guys is scum-- I know it. There is no way the remaining scum is majority newbie unless maybe it is the ones that never post. I don't care, we need to lynch one of you three to really figure it out. 

That's entirely possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off the top of my head I'm looking at Drums or GATA with a small possibility of JVOR or AJ just to cover my bases. Don't have the time to read much today though unfortunately. Do we have a deadline?

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Off the top of my head I'm looking at Drums or GATA with a small possibility of JVOR or AJ just to cover my bases. Don't have the time to read much today though unfortunately. Do we have a deadline?

FFS just random.org it if you're going to be this lazy 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss @Integrity28

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Props to @Drums for making the effort to solve.  Right now, I'm guessing pdxgreen because of the silly vote on me Day 1 and an extreme aversion to hunt. 

I'm a little concerned with AJ's vote not cause it changes my mind but I know AJ would recall that I was in favor of his lynch and maybe toward end game I start to tinfoil on AJ.  AJ really is that good.

Beaver's another guy I wish we had a read on.  He's stayed active enough and hasn't really made any mistakes which could make him a natural or just someone with good coaching.

Obviously scum prefers Doc hunting to killing off known townies so Nolder you have tremendous credibility at this point.  What says you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Off the top of my head I'm looking at Drums or GATA with a small possibility of JVOR or AJ just to cover my bases. Don't have the time to read much today though unfortunately. Do we have a deadline?

 

No, no deadline set yet.  I'd like to see participation from everybody so I'll delay setting a deadline as much as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Um did I say that ?

Currently, I said I'm not voting there but I did say the word perhaps AJ. 

I never said I won't look at a Vet; just that I can't focus on ppl actively helping. 

Basically, the lynch happened quicker than expected once a lynch is rushed 1 of 2 things scum are trying to hurry up the lynch or scum want to buss. 

Kind of what @CTM touched base on before. 

We have a low amount of information from the newer players now here are some points...

Our cop asked what we thought about @pdxgreen 

Here's something to look at since he died a little after . So did he perhaps view him and he came up with a scum view or was it that he was just on to something. 

 @Jetscode1 tried to rally some scum off of his "Nolder is my best choice for town" reeling in @Spoot-Face trying to spin & @ID. questioning it. 

Now, ID is new so perhaps we could take it as face value but he too has been MIA. 

@Drums if you're scum I think it's pretty ballsy to go after the Vets. But the fact you think it's just Vets vs Newbs. And that we're pushing it all on you guys you're totally wrong here. Personally speaking I'm trying to figure you all out. So yes I will suss you till I get a good feel. And It's also almost policy to go after a Hammer Vote (which would have been you here) 

@Beaver / @32EBoozer have you figured anything out or are you guys still babes lost in the woods?

I can't read @Beaver 

32 I liked your holster vote I won't go here. 

@BUM-KNEE you didn't let off of JVOR in a sense you kind of placed your vote and left. 

 

I'm not saying I'm right but these are my personal takeaway. If any of you newbs want town to win. Let's work together I think  at least 2 of you are scum. Who? Well that's the question. I'm not voting till I see some more reactions. There's no need to fast lynch today. 

 

 

 

Well considering you mentioned all the vets as town leaning in the post I quoted, I inferred that from your post. Isn't that what this game is about? 

Go back and read my posts on Stark-- I had him in black (as opposed to red or blue) on my list and publicly stated I wasn't sure about him when JVOR asked me, but I didn't want to wait until Wednesday to inevitably lynch him (said this in my vote post). Maybe I should have waited, but that's too long of a wait for me at this point. If it was the next day I probably wouldn't have hammered Stark. Come at me but you'll be wrong in the end.

You have been after me lately and that pinged me a bit as well. At first I thought you were town and either JVOR or AJ were voting with you to look like they were town too, but then I noticed JVOR voted before you a few times. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GATA said:

FFS just random.org it if you're going to be this lazy 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss @Integrity28

Don't tempt me. I did it last game and we lost because of it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I spent this weekend trying to get more into the game. I now have a list haha. I even had dreams about the damn game last night (that was annoying). 

Ok it wasn’t last night, but glad I’m the only one that has had a dream about figuring who is who

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

No, no deadline set yet.  I'd like to see participation from everybody so I'll delay setting a deadline as much as possible.

Ok. I'll try to put in more tonight. All I got for now is posting in the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...