Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I don't like that you have me as your number one but I do like that you have the other three that I've been talking about. At least I am not the only one. Unfortunately you don't seem too involved in this game so it is hard to feel supported. I am as vanilla as it gets but at least I'm not a slice of goddam pizza. 

Not really number one. More like coequal suspect with GATA with the other two as backdrops I'm wary of.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm trying. I don't have the time today and as I've said before big games really throw me off. I don't know how to explain it. Like ok maybe this is a bad example but It's all I can think of, you ever see how they portray people with PTSD in movies? Like they'll be a t a 4th of July part or whatever and fireworks go off and they get all dazed and confused and look around and don't really know what's going on. I feel that way in big games. I know what I'm supposed to be doing in smaller games but when there is a lot of people I just clam up and feel like it's the first time I've ever played again or something.

Yeah, I'm not going to be as much use as some other people. I'm sorry. I can only give ya what I got.

cat edition GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

I have suspicions on both PDX and JVOR.

JVOR may actually be Town, hes putting in the work. Voted Stark though... Dunno, I am starting to go neutral feeling on him.

PDX isnt putting much info out there and is playing lazy and odd.

VOTE PDX

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Noted. Just for the record, it is nearly impossible to have concrete evidence on anyone right now from where I am standing. But I am using my own hunches and JVill a bit as a guide as well. 

There are lots and lots of roles in the Mafia world besides Cops and Docs. Some if used right can outright catch scum redhanded. So when you say that you know one of us is scum, it could imply that you have that sort of info.

It could also imply that you're scum with one of us.

Jvill played a great game but take his reads with a grain of salt. He had the ability to find out what alignment someone was, one at a time, but beyond that he was working from the same vantage as any other Townie. The only investigation I feel comfortable guessing that he made was on Spoot, considering how he used that read to place JC & GATA so high on his Town list.

• Upvote 2

On 2/12/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 2 Vote Count

• JC (4) - Stark, Spoot, Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Smash (4)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder
  • CTM (3) - Smash, JC, jvill 51
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (6) - GATA, Brick, Drums, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: THURSDAY, 10 AM EST

Pdxgreen votes to take JC up to 4 v 4 on smash’s first lynch i believe. 

i’d love to do all this in one post but on a phone and there is no iso function that works well. The other vote he put down was on spoot 6th after he faked doc, but the other major candidate was himself at the time. 

i don’t really see much redeeming about his votes but also it’s like reading a tea lead still because there’s not a whole lot of Written content from him to go off of. 

Rereading @Drums overall i have a question: You stated you thought spoot was town at one point on i think on one of the smash lynch day. Can you explain why you thought that?

same for @BUM-KNEE almost a few posts after you said you thought jc and gata scummy, spoot town, and crusher town. Can you explain why you thought spoot was town at the time? 

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

There are lots and lots of roles in the Mafia world besides Cops and Docs. Some if used right can outright catch scum redhanded. So when you say that you know one of us is scum, it could imply that you have that sort of info.

It could also imply that you're scum with one of us to know so.

Jvill played a great game but take his reads with a grain of salt. He had the ability to find out positively what alignment someone was, one at a time, but beyond that he was working from the same vantage as any other Townie. The only investigation I feel comfortable guessing that he made was on Spoot, considering how he used that read to place JC & GATA so high on his Town list.

Did he quote gata as town later? Earlier in the game he thought scummy on her, would be interested if that was the switch. Jville i believe would have tried breadcrumbing on some level but it’s almost to the point of uselessness because he buried it in his reads chart. 

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

have an idea whom I will vote out next  I will share my reasoning this evening

Okay but only if you do it with cool metaphors like you did just now

(but really, some thoughts on each player individually would be awesome)

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Did he quote gata as town later? Earlier in the game he thought scummy on her, would be interested if that was the switch. Jville i believe would have tried breadcrumbing on some level but it’s almost to the point of uselessness because he buried it in his reads chart. 

I'll check later. If you go to someone's profile and look at their content it works sort of like an ISO, by the way.

Okay I'm just gonna YOLO and say with a gun to my head that the rest of the scum team is all within PDX, Beaver, BumKnee and ID.

Boozer is an outlier but I seriously am considering making the leap of faith that he's Town based only on him voting to shoot Smash or Spoot (I don't remember which) in the face N1.

At some point today I'll troll thru 80's sh*tposts and pull all the final VCs to look at again.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Okay I'm just gonna YOLO and say with a gun to my head that the rest of the scum team is all within PDX, Beaver, BumKnee and ID.

Boozer is an outlier but I seriously am considering making the leap of faith that he's Town based only on him voting to shoot Smash or Spoot (I don't remember which) in the face N1.

At some point today I'll troll thru 80's sh*tposts and pull all the final VCs to look at again.

Boozer voted spoot for vig nk. I checked earlier. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Rereading @Drums overall i have a question: You stated you thought spoot was town at one point on i think on one of the smash lynch day. Can you explain why you thought that?

same for @BUM-KNEE almost a few posts after you said you thought jc and gata scummy, spoot town, and crusher town. Can you explain why you thought spoot was town at the time? 

Hey just got home from work so I am on my phone but I was extremely new at the time and was skeptical of you and some others pushing him, so I kind of went against you a bit. I admit it was a huge mistake to think the way I did but I felt Smash was way more obvious. That is why I didn’t vote because I thought I would have had more time to read about him (as it was at the time where I was starting to get into the game more) but before I could, it was too late. Not sure how I would have voted that time but town got it right. 

40 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I feel pretty good about the easter egg boozer dropped today, that he is town, unless he is off his rocker and it was just a random coincidence. (Edit: I think it was just a coincidence that I googled ice cream and ninja turtles and actually got a character that I would assume was town. I was like good, that seals it, and now I just remembered this is based soley off of the movie and I am pretty sure that character I found is some random new generation type character. Damn it! End edit)

I feel pretty good about Beaver being town. He seems similar to me. I am a little suspicious of Bum-Knee but I was pushing the focus on the vets today so I’m keeping that on the back burner. Pdx only because everyone keeps saying his name. I have nothing to go on either way with him. ID either. Has he even posted anything? 

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I feel pretty good about the easter egg boozer dropped today, that he is town, unless he is off his rocker and it was just a random coincidence. (Edit: I think it was just a coincidence that I googled ice cream and ninja turtles and actually got a character that I would assume was town. I was like good, that seals it, and now I just remembered this is based soley off of the movie and I am pretty sure that character I found is some random new generation type character. Damn it! End edit)

I feel pretty good about Beaver being town. He seems similar to me. I am a little suspicious of Bum-Knee but I was pushing the focus on the vets today so I’m keeping that on the back burner. Pdx only because everyone keeps saying his name. I have nothing to go on either way with him. ID either. Has he even posted anything? 

Edit. 

hmmm... 

No he hasn't posted in a while 

@pdxgreen @ID. sup baby scummies.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

This is just process of elimination for me. I don’t think JVOR is scum for how he helped to kill back to back scum. I don’t think GATA is scum because scum were targeting her as a suspect. Same for JC. Spoot had a meltdown because he was catching heat for pushing JC. Nolder is mod confirmed, nuff said. Boozer at least voted to shoot scum N1. Its not much but at this point I’ll take what I can get.

For you, it’s either you’re dragging an incredibly huge set of nuts around or you mean what you say. If you’re scum that means you (and your team) have been selectively killing off people to plant this narrative of a deep wolf - the only catch is that they needed you, a first time player, to carry the torch. It’s gutsy af and not to say you couldn’t do it but that would be MVP level play. Simple answer is just that you think you’re onto something and you’re hyped up about it. I remember my first time too.

So I take you six off the board, and obviously not counting myself, there are four left. All with reasonable doubt.

pdx has made some shady looking votes and generally hasn’t done anything to help solve.

Beaver is playing the game but his voting record needs to get looked at again. I want to say he was off every scum lynch but on every town one, but I’ll verify that later.

BumKnee I had as town earlier but he’s beginning to trend down in participation plus POE. I believe he was voting off wagon when Spoot got lynched and he stayed away from the Stark lynch which can go either way.

ID frankly just hasn’t done anything to make me think he’s Town. In cases like this, that’s good enough for me. I will look at his posts again just to give a fair shake but I don’t remember really anything off the top of my head from them.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1