SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

Now that football season is over , what do we do with our free time ?

Outside of NFL Free Agent Frenzy and the NFL Draft this is HOOPS time of year. We are in the heart of the NBA season. We got the NBA Trade Deadline coming up TODAY at 3pm eastern standard time, and March Madness is around the corner. I'm going to really enjoy the rest of this NBA season all the way until a champ is crowned.

Just last night I was flipping channels and stumbled upon the finish between Villanova on the road at Butler. What a great game and such an exciting finish. That felt like a preview to the NCAA Tournament last night. Both teams hit big shots at the end. First 'Nova when Saddiq Bey made a 3 to tie the game at 76-76, then came Butler when Kamar Baldwin did his best Kobe Bean Bryant impersonation and drilled that 3 to win the game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

My blazers are a hot mess right now despite Lillard’s historical surge... hard to enjoy this season when most of your players are hurt and you're trailing the West’s top 8 seeds. We were the 3rd seed two years in a row..not use to this and definitely not pleasant. I hope they make a big run in the 2nd half of the season.

Blazers will get rolling this month...They've been playing better since the Ariza trade. I'll be watching the Spurs at Blazers game tonight. Melo needs to get out of his shooting slump he's been in the last 5 games he's played. Blazers need Melo to have those 7-10 shooting nights with 6 to 8 boards.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company